Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) (8095 Views)

Oriki Ogun Lakaiye (God Of Iron) / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) / Ogun God Of Iron Ceremony [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) by Babalawos(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2017
Àború Aboye, Ogbó Ató, Àsúre Ìwòrì Wòfún

If You Want Ogun To Bless And Protect You, Give Him His Favorite Food. Ogun's Favorite Food Photographs Were Attached To My Post. These Photographs Where Taking In My Shrine.

OGUN POWERFUL INCANTATION

Ògún Awo, Onile kangun kangun Òrun. O lomi nil f’ eje we olaso nle fi. Imo kimo'bora, ègbé lehin a nle a benbe olobe. Ase.

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nice.
Re: Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nice.
But Can Ogun help me with Courage?
Re: Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) by jchioma: 4:01am On Jun 15, 2017
Why na? Can't Ogun eat something else beside dog, like fowl? Dog is man's ever loyal and faithful friend.
Re: Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) by Babalawos(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2017
Aboru Aboye

NO, dog is Ogun favorite food

Babalawos

jchioma:
Why na? Can't Ogun eat something else beside dog, like fowl? Dog is man's ever loyal and faithful friend.

1 Like

Re: Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) by Babalawos(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2017
Aboru

Yes, Ogun can help you with courage.......... etc

Babalawos

Timhim:
Nice.

But Can Ogun help me with Courage?
Re: Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) by lekkie073(m): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2017
aboru boye o....baba

is it good for man to chop d food of dieties like Ogun?

because I know ppl eat dog very well and even at Ogun's shrine
Re: Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) by kullozone(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2017
I eat dog too... Does it mean I'm his brother or son (just thinking sha)
please, can someone still eat the body after offering the head?
Re: Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) by Babalawos(m): 10:31am On Jun 15, 2017
Yes, why not?

The head of the dog is for Ogun and the body of the dog is prepared and eaten by Ogun priests and initiates (worshipers) to eat.

lekkie073:
aboru boye o....baba

is it good for man to chop d food of dieties like Ogun?

because I know ppl eat dog very well and even at Ogun's shrine
Re: Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) by Babalawos(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2017
Yes nah, someone can eat the body after offering the head to Ogun. It is called spiritual food.

These spiritual food cleanse, purify and sanctify's the body, spirit and soul.

The Christians knows this, that's why they dont eat food given to the Orisas like Ogun, Sango.... etc

kullozone:
I eat dog too... Does it mean I'm his brother or son (just thinking sha)
please, can someone still eat the body after offering the head?
Re: Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) by lekkie073(m): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2017
Babalawos:
Yes, why not?

The head of the dog is for Ogun and the body of the dog is prepared and eaten by Ogun priests and initiates (worshipers) to eat.

but if I'm not an initiate, can I partake in d eating at d shrine?
Re: Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
lekkie073:

longer throat LMAO

1 Like

Re: Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru
Yes, Ogun can help you with courage.......... etc
Babalawos

So Please how do I go about it?
Re: Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sorry but I am just curious about this... Are you a Yoruba or Edo man?
Re: Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) by lekkie073(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

longer throat LMAO
calm down grin
I don chop dog tire....grin
just wanna get some things straight

1 Like

Re: Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) by Babalawos(m): 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
lekkie073:

Yes you can
Re: Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) by Ogbeni87: 2:35am On Mar 09, 2023
Can someone explain in detail the meaning of "Imo kimo" and "Eke teke" Please?

Thanks
Re: Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos) by KnownUnknown: 4:19am On Mar 09, 2023
Poor dog got murdered for Man’s superstitions. Nature is a comedy.

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Satan / Just 3 Words / Yoruba Hymn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.