Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson (48096 Views)

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / Stepmother Beats 10-Year-Old Stepson With Wire & Iron In Lagos Over N20 Pap / I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
30 posts

If it is a Northerner....we would have ahd 10 pages by now about how barbaric they are.

If na Yoruba or Igbo.....tribal e-war go reach 20 pages.

But because na minority....business is slack.

Nigerians!

4 Likes

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by UwaBuPawPaw: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Blame Buhari....Frustration***

Wicked man sha! Okon why undecided
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by Flintstone06(m): 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
See them undecided undecided :-Xthem no see AFONJA shout.... Isi-ewu
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by DanseMacabre(m): 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
And the fool decided to enjoy the VJ a last time. As in, other than a serial killer, who kills someone after having sexx with them?
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by Crixina(f): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
Anything can happen these days.

Always have that in mind and you will be a bit safe, everyone is a suspect, yeah, that's how paranoid we should be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by Vman27(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
don't ever get marraid to a mad man
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by AuroraB(f): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
ajalawole:
NCAN cheesy................... where are my comrade in crime cheesy
They've gotten wiser than you embarassed
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by DanseMacabre(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
brunofarad:
Pls Angel Michael, it's high time you sound the trumpet already .

Oga chill na. Mens still dey hustle angry
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by Dailyschoolnews: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
This is pure evil. How can Man do this to their fellow Man? What kind or type of Punishment befits this beastly act? embarassed

No matter the crime of the Lady, she does not deserve this ill treatment cry
I pray her people pick up this case and take it to the highest court for justice.
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by cao(f): 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Onyinye15:
this one weak me

She stole my N40,000 So, I went to meet her in the farm and killed her . Yes, I made love to her before killing her. I also killed the stepson because he abused me, ” he said.

what is wrong with undecided
Same here...it's just... **sighs**

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by ekems2017(f): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
Na obong of Biase not Calabar

Spermatozoon:
Obong of Calabar must hear this.
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by romenna: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
this world is not my home oh.
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by engrjacuzzi: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
I weep for my country Nigeria.
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigeria is really becoming an unsafe nation.
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by akwarandu(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Urgent Vacancy: professional capenters and mason (brickleyers ) are needed to work in Dubai UAE. Call chuks on 08039409773,08054276911.
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by BABANGBALI: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
I'm sure na touch you toe style him take do am
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by doyinbaby(f): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
This man is a demon
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by brunofarad(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Oga chill na. Mens still dey hustle angry

Hahahahahah
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by burkingx(f): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2017

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by dangotesmummy: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
The population of the mad men wearing clothes pass the one walking on the streets naked
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by MzJin(f): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
Islie:

http://punchng.com/man-kills-wife-stepson-after-sex-in-bush/

Am single n will love to marry someday.......but see all sort of stories like dis scares me so much dat everybody n tin dat gets close to me is perceived as suchhhh......God lead me not into tempatation alone but also evil hands of Men.....pls Lord guide i n my loved once .....
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by pretty2288: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by GuntersChain(m): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
Na crazy world be dis, crazy world in sound sultan voice.

Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by Wazobia1234: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
bikerboy1:
grin

Still searching for the connection between this line and the topic (MAN_KILL_WIFE).

Op come and clarify this issue angry

Not only me
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
brunofarad:
Pls Angel Michael, it's high time you sound the trumpet already .
.... As if u are ready
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by slyrone(m): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
THE MOTIVE ALL POINTS TOWARDS RITUAL. KILLING YOUR WIFE COS SHE STILE 40K DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AT ALL.
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by wtfcoded: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dafuq did I just read sad
Re: Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson by charlsecy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
bikerboy1:
Still searching for the connection between this line and the topic (MAN_KILL_WIFE).
Are you new to reading Newspapers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) / Chinese, David Chang Declared Wanted By Lagos Police For Fraud (Photos) / We Planned Ikorodu Bank Robbery In 30 Minutes— Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.