Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun (75004 Views)

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by lalasticlala(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Update: see earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3928229/woman-kills-husband-osogbo-man

Mrs Omotayo Salawudeen, a 39-year-old housewife based in Osogbo, Osun State told the police and newsmen yesterday that she had sex with Alhaji Hakeem Salawudeen, her husband before killing him, using her hired killer.

Her words: “My husband of 17 years was a good man who took care my needs and that of our three children”.

“He didn’t offend me, I was just mad at him and after having sex with him, I took a pillow and covered his month and Oladapo Dolapo, the guy I hired for the job stabbed him to death”, she lamented.

Olafimihan Adeoye, Osun state police commissioner, while parading the suspects said the incident occurred on May 27, 2017.

But, the woman said the deceased did nothing to her to warrant the killing, saying that though she regretted her action, it was just her desire to kill the husband.

Dolapo, the 24-year-old suspected killer also explained that the woman enticed him with promises of a befitting accommodation and other largesse to punish her husband by killing him.

The Osun police chief further explained that one Engr. Salawudeen Adesina Jimoh of No 3, Engr. Adesina Salawu Street, Osogbo reported the incident on May 12, 2017 to the police.

“Engr Jimoh told the police that on that fateful day at about 3:00am, two unknown persons entered his brother’s house at No 11, Adeniran Street, Alleluyah Estate, Osogbo and stabbed him to death with knife and nothing was carted away”.

Based on the report, police directives and other officers on patrol visited the scene of the incident where inscriptions: “No Price No Pay, Aye Axe And Forgiveness Is A Sin” were found on the wall of the house of the deceased.

Adeoye said the police arrested Dolapo first and when quizzed confessed that he was hired by the wife of the deceased to kill the husband with promises of a better life.

However, investigations by the police revealed that Omotayo participated actively in the killing of her husband, even as the police chief assured that the case could be charged to court, soon.

Meanwhile, one Friday Augustine (28), Ojo Tifase (19) and Augustine Adepegba (60), suspected to be robbers were also paraded yesterday before newsmen.

Two unregistered Bajaj motorcycles, one single cut to size barrel, damaged local made pistol, four empty sell of AK 47 ammunition and one cutlass were some of the items recovered from the suspects.

http://independent.ng/sex-husband-killing-wife/

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by smartty68(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
How weird undecided

Someone who's like a sister, wife and mother to you would organise her companion's dead. Trust gone wrong

BTW, Lalasticlala isn't a ghost like some claimed. This thread is flying to FP in seconds!

Dolapo, the 24-year-old suspected killer also explained that the woman enticed him with promises of a befitting accommodation and other largesse to punish her husband by killing him.
Some persons can't say no to certain conditions undecided

18 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lala... I don't understand the idea behind blurring their faces sad. We need to see what our lousy neighbors from the waste are up to cheesy wink

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by signature2012(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
May God help us.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2017

Some guys wee be sending PM's to strange gals on nairaland..smdh
Mrcork obontami

14 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Samusu(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Women!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Women wahala... I wonder what the Man would tell God in heaven... when he appears naked for judgment!!

he will be like... "I no even CUM sef" wink

End your day with this erotic story Memo of a male sex addict

12 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Samusu(m): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Women!!!!!!!! Just negedu

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Zdoh(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Fear women

13 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by IBpaul(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Chop kpomo die, so the fire of it is d beginning of existence.
Nawa oooooo

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by auntysimbiat(f): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hmmm.. Toobad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by tobillionaire(m): 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
dem don get this woman password ah swear

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by MhizzAJ(f): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Na wa o
How can it be someone's desire to kill

May God help us

5 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by ObiOkpor(m): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
why marry him at first if only to kill him later. you're wicked woman...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by PenisCaP: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Evil woman

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Leonbonapart(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
The woman looks like Kemi olukayo.... abi na only me observe?

7 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by shortgun(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
Afonja, Tufiakwa!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by PassionateSoul(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you

4 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
ah

12 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by soberdrunk(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
Anyone with a discerning mind can tell that this is a clear case of wife tasting 'new kondo' and the thing touch her 'Inkpamtum' so she decided to get rid of the 'old cargo' and replace him with a new 'Cultist Mr Rosco'

Ps-She was kind enough to give the 'old lover' a farewell shag and her lawyer should tender this fact in front of the judge to get her a reduced sentenc....... angry(No kind deed should go unrewarded)

31 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by nothingmega122(m): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Na afonjan woman no need lemme com and be going grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Krystaal(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Op this story does not add up, it's obviously made up..BTW Op no let me vex o na my Name *Hakeem* una Dey use for fake story....let me just chill

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by FakeAccount(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
After the North, fear women.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Atiku2019: 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Marry a caring and Loving Woman smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by hammerF: 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
AM I SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE THIS WOMAN IS EVIL?

I DONT BuY IT.

WOMEN ARE VERY SLOW TO ANGER.

THE TYPE OF BEATING THAT MAN WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVING HER BEFORE SHE DECIDE TO TAKE MATTERS INTO HER HANDS, BEFORE HE KILLS HER, IS THE TRIGGER FOR THIS EVENT.

MEN STOP BEATING UR WIFE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by chigo003(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Afonja wife gone crazy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by chuksjuve(m): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
just like that?

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Naijacost22: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Wow this is crazy She is a Psychotic killer. She needs help

Click below to win

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by khain(f): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
PassionateSoul:
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you
what do you need the girl for?

8 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by macsilver(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Wait. I'm not understanding. The incidence happened on the 27th of may, but was reposted on the 12th of may?
Well done.

But as for Osun and killing, it's only God that would save us

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) / Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) / Aye And Buccaneer Cults Clash In Malaysia, One Nigerian Critically Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.