Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals (63305 Views)

Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates / PHOTOS: Megalyn Echikunwoke, Chris Rock’s Nigerian Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by damola1: 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Free comedy for the girl. good life
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by marsoden: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
She's beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by dreezybines: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wow, that babe is clean...

Chris Rock is 52?
He still looks pretty young...

God my wife must be this beautiful physically and beautiful within...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by ephi321(f): 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
thorpido:
He's like Pharrell Williams.You won't believe that guy too is 44yrs.

They are both vampires, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by RonJeremy: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Beautiful Biafran Princess...... Oya! Afonja come swear at your grand papa.

6 Likes

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by free2ryhme: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Na dem sabi
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by MrMystrO(m): 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
NubiLove:
50% Flatron.

Of course I will Quote you grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by UwaBuPawPaw: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Igbo Amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by enigmaticlion: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Half Igbo grin

Igbo kwenu

Igbo kwenu..... heeeeeeeeey undecided
must everything be tribalistic in this shitty country?

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

The girl is enjoying her life...
Leave out the macabre details of her history na..
thank you wink
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by Sunofgod(m): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
He must come naija for family introductions...
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by donikky(f): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
kisswow...52? looks younger than those our celebs that claim to be in the 20s... kisswow...52? looks younger than those our celebs that claim to be in the 20s...

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by thunderbabs: 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigerians and bloggers re always so quick to claim anyone bearing a nigerian name, doing well and looking good, even if the person doesnt even knw where MMA is sef.

6 Likes

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by hammer6: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Igbo put the beauty in beautiful.

Quote me and drink Otapiapia

It is no coincidence that we keep rolling them out every year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by shogotermies(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
o.p are u sure u really know their age. That small girl 34 and that young man 52.
I don't believe it...

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by Adminisher: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Half Igbo grin

Igbo kwenu

Igbo kwenu..... heeeeeeeeey undecided
The girl wee finish his money...

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by prettyboi1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigerians & claiming people are 5 & 6.
Who told you the girl's Nigerian? Because her ancestors(which can include her parents) were Nigerians doesn't make her Nigerian. Has she ever told any one of you that she's Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by prinsam30: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Abeg my country people, this small guy don reach fiftytwo?

wonderful
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by Jennifer89(f): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
which one is 'Nigerian new girlfriend again '
You mean Chris is 52 years old wawuuuuuuu

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by hedonistic: 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Chris Rock is 52? You don't mean it.

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by hammer6: 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
prettyboi1:
Nigerians & claiming people are 5 & 6.
Who told you the girl's Nigerian? Because her ancestors(which can include her parents) were Nigerians doesn't make her Nigerian. Has she ever told any one of you that she's Nigerian?

Echikunwoke na America name? Jealousy!

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by giwish(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
chris rock can't be 52,in everybody hates chris he was 13 as at 1982
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by MrMystrO(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
NubiLove:
50% Flatron.

Okay u were wise enough to change ur comment before I could quote you. Smart Move
cool

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Chris your inner shirt though... Lemme not talk before they will quote and tell me he can buy my family.
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by watchindelta(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
52 yrs na still strong guy man, coooool meh cool
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
What's surprising if Chris Rock is 52? By 35 most Nigerians are already living their lives for their kids, migrating for better life on behalf of their children forgetting that they still have their own lives to live

Obviously Chris is still living his life, dressing as he wants and feeling cool so blame yourselves for looking twice his age, it's all in the mind

6 Likes

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by bionixs: 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Wow! What an exotic mix: Igbo and Navajo Indian.

The girl looks regal, but is a symbol of oppression. The Americans all but exterminated her maternal forefathers, now the Nigerians wanna run her father's people out of town.

Her ringtone should be 'Kumbayah' or 'We Shall Overcome'.
i think i love your kind of person and your analysis is a kind of wow to me
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by Amarabae(f): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
Black americans age so well.

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by kabillion(m): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
Are u serious! Chris Rock 52? Very hard to believe. Ahah! Adonbilivit.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by nextstep(m): 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Chaii... a guy 52 can rock ladies from 25-50... grin
Notin do you.
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by exlinklodge: 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
up naija

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Laughs As Comedian Shortcut Cracks Him Up / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.