Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals (63302 Views)

Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates / PHOTOS: Megalyn Echikunwoke, Chris Rock’s Nigerian Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by chineduemmao: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
prinsam30:
Abeg my country people, this small guy don reach fiftytwo?

wonderful
No
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by chineduemmao: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Pidgin2:
What's surprising if Chris Rock is 52? By 35 most Nigerians are already living their lives for their kids, migrating for better life on behalf of their children forgetting that they still have their own lives to live

Obviously Chris is still living his life, dressing as he wants and feeling cool so blame yourselves for looking twice his age, it's all in the mind
you can even decide to live your life till 85 no problem. .. .

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by dederocs(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
Snoopie...baba werey grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by iluvpomo(m): 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wow, she's hot (image)
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by sekem: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Samusu:
54-32=22

wow

52 - 34 shocked
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by Kolababe: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
Evablizin:
34 and 52 wow perfect match

How is it a perfect match?

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by davidif: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
She is American o. Not Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by gozie112(m): 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
slyrone:
Don't forget EVANS too. Igbo kwenu kwezenu.... heeeey
evas na our broda, we no go deny am.. . Afonjaaaaaaaaa grin grin
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
newsynews:
The American comedian was spotted courtside at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, beside his new girlfriend, Megalyn Echikunwoke. The 34-year-old half-Igbo Nigerian, half-Navajo Indian beauty, kept an arm around the 52 year old as they watched the Golden State Warriors beat the Cleveland Cavaliers during game five of the NBA Finals.

http://wotzup.ng/chris-rock-steps-out-with-his-nigerian-new-girlfriend-for-the-nba-finals/
CALL HER AMERICAN BORN NIGERIAN SHE IS AUTOMATICALLY AN AMERICAN NOT A NIGERIAN..TRUST ME SHE WILL PREFER BEING CALLED AN AMERICAN

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by timmylawal(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
MDsambo:
You mean dat boy is 52?
I swr...so hard 2 believe... these are d kind of people dat can lie dat they are 21 and we won't argue

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by GuntersChain(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
At least she still retained her identity by keeping her surname, not like some that answers two English name.

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by 9jatatafo(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Chris Rock looks 25. Fvcking 52!!! Hiya that is old freaking young boy!
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by Cocolatti(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
Some of his mates in Nigeria are claiming 32.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by rosy4u(f): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
chineduemmao:
u dey recognize people soteeee even those for music videos... my brother u dey try!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by adecz: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
This Igbo guys no dey carry last.
How Igbo take leave Abiriba, go
America sleep with Red Indian woman
born pikin? shocked

Na so one Igbo guy, go Mongolia, marry
Mongolian woman wey born 2 pikin for am.

She got stranded in 9ja & was rescued by
the Prophet of God, TB Joshua....

Red Indian fa!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by Eqbumb(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ah make me comot sentiment the babe set Abeg...!!!!
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by Excellent4love: 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
Too young to be 52......he could go for 30 +

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by manikspears: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Samusu:
54-32=22

wow

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by dumie(f): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
This is mind bugling, they don't look their age 52/34 amazing

4 Likes

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by soulfood(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by Banter1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
MDsambo:
You mean dat boy is 52?
Em get baby face like me. Everybody Hate Chris

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by Cubeet: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
davidif:
She is American o. Not Nigerian.
No she's Japanese
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by Venica(f): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
na dis type of age deception de sweet pass. 52 but look 32. no b those Nigeria slay queens way go b 43 with all d evidence for their face but Will still b forming sweet 16.

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by Excellent4love: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
Excellent4love:
Too young to be 52......he could go for 30 +
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by KELVONISTIC: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Is this girl a Nigerian.... I don't think so
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by lilytender: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Half Igbo grin

Igbo kwenu

Igbo kwenu..... heeeeeeeeey undecided

Girlfriend at 34 when her mates are doing 14 years wedding anniversary. Weldone Slay Queen with no breast.
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by HyDef(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
AuroraB:
"Nigerian new girlfriend" huh sad
E go better embarassed

I noticed as well, but if I talk I'm a grammar nazi. sad
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by DanseMacabre(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

The girl is enjoying her life... Leave out the macabre details of her ancestral history na..

Lol. Nice pun. grin So all you got was the macabre? Loosen up a bit man.
Re: Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals by franklingud(m): 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
I can see E-40 on the block.

Old man never old.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.