Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders (5008 Views)

Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / UN, INEC Urge Better Security Over North-east Crisis, Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by seunmsg(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
deedeedee1:

How can the government do that?

Meaningful engagement with dissatisfied tribes. When people complain, whether rightly or not, they deserve to be listened to. It gives people a sense of belonging. Once that is done, government can then crack down on those still hellbent on causing trouble with their utterances. People who make treasonable statements across all tribal divide should be arrested and speedily tried. It is called the carrot and stick approach.
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by deedeedee1: 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
seunmsg:

Meaningful engagement with dissatisfied tribes. When people complain, whether rightly or not, they deserve to be listened to. It gives people a sense of belonging. Once that is done, government can then crack down on those still hellbent on causing trouble with their utterances. People who make treasonable statements across all tribal divide should be arrested and speedily tried. It is called the carrot and stick approach.
When you have 300 ethnic groups in a country, how many will the goverment listen to? What about hate speeches on the net? Is that not enough to cause trouble in the land? If you start arresting them, how many will you then arrest?
Let me tell you that those youths got this hates from the internet. They saw insult against their people and decided to react.
It will be better if the country splits into at least three.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by simplycarro: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
PenisCaP:

Im telling u. They dont know.
Only few of them just few... can defile their natural sentiments and say d truth.. just like this one on facebook.
I have posted it before but their evil mod removed it just becoz its saying the truth against them.

This your Taiye is actually Igbo, give his full name so we can report him to face book and he can then. Provide his real identity for account to be unblocked grin
Igbos impersonating Yoruba. since 1500AD

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by romenna: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
deedeedee1:
I need a source to verify. The northerners should declare arewa republic and stop saying shiit. Let them support referendum and let people vote if they want nigeria or not. Stop forcing people into a country they do not want.
Yoruba, igbos, and the niger-deltans are tired of this mess called nigeria. If the northern reps support referendum, this will gather enough vote for us
Support referendum and let us decide our future. It is not by force to live in a country that was created by the british.
Abeg let us go! We are not compatible!
you r here ranting, wake up bro! they have issued u quit notice already.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by afolagbadejide(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
REFERENDUM is the way but these lawmakers would not do the needful. Junaid is a lawmaker from the north what has he done as a lawmaker in his constituency to curb hate speeches? Its quite sad someone of his caliber would throw tantrums around.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by PenisCaP: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
simplycarro:

This your Taiye is actually Igbo, give his full name so we can report him to face book and he can then. Provide his real identity for account to be unblocked grin
Igbos impersonating Yoruba. since 1500AD

Well u can say what eva makes u cum.
i know why corvered his name... im way smarter than u guys.
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by nazicartel(m): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
fear North
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by orisa37: 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Intriquing!
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by abimbolayekeen: 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Junaid is insane .
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by simplycarro: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
PenisCaP:

Well u can say what eva makes u cum.
i know why corvered his name... im way smarter than u guys.

Coward grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by PenisCaP: 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by Origamist: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

....All i can say is that i pity yorubas who think hausa-fulani moslems has got their backs...Ignorance and cluelessness personified...e go do una like film trick soon.
stop pitying people who do not need your sympathy.
Nah who your pity help grin?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by Origamist: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
ProWalker:

Don't be deceive by the antics of the OP! Read the body Junaid utterances.
Junaid only want the Ag President to decisively deal with these miscreants from both side.
However the Ag. President is not the kind of person that takes rash decisions.
As at Yesterday, he has commenced consultations with relevant stakeholders.
If people like Junaid still act like kids, Osinbajo will act like an elder
Junaid,Yakkasai and Ango are snakes.
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by jpphilips(m): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
I am not sure the Global card IPOB has on the table, except the IPOB leadership are amateurs in global politics.

Most Nigerians don't seem to realise that the fate of Nigeria is not decided in Abuja but Brussels & New York.
Any intelligent person with a cable subscription knows what happens there.
Again, a lot of youths in our generation seem not to understand that direct or indirect battle for oil is a battle of world powers not host countries.

The rift between Nigeria and Biafra has a final bus stop at the UNSC, with members having tremendous interest in Nigeria.
Before we discuss their interest, note that these nations referred here in as the *gods* are pursuing a globalisation agenda believed to be the fulcrum of their Economic and security prosperity.

In this agenda, two blocks exist, the Western and the Eastern block.
Western block consists of US, UK and France with their allies while Eastern block consist of Russia and China with their allies.
While they are the only recognised global security apparatchik, they have competitive foreign policies which makes them competitors in the real sense of it.

These blocks are the same Allied powers that won the 2nd world war so make no mistakes about their capabilities. They struggle daily to extend their various spheres of influence, economically, the western block is winning which gave rise to the use of the USD as the global exchange currency. Also is the Euro which is controlled majorly by France and Germany both allied to the Western block.
It is safe to assume for now, the west is winning the economic battle.

In defence, it is much more complicated, In summary, the Western security alliance is called NATO (I will discuss later) while the Eastern security alliance is called SCO. I will focus on their economic tussle to explain why the Biafra struggle is a waste of time, energy and precious blood!
Like I said previously, you must understand that the battle for a united Nigeria is not a battle between IPOB and machete wielding Almajiri men and women,
NO!!
It is a battle between IPOB and the economic interest of the western block, in other words, Nigeria is just a proxy through which that agenda is implemented, watch the silence of Nigeria so far in the face of threats, they are waiting for the gods to speak and the gods must surely speak in the fullness of time.

What is the Western financial interest in Nigeria you may ask?

There are three major parameters to consider;
The first interest which is primarily oil and gas assets which cost billions of dollars if not Trillions of usd and Capital funds in our Financial system.
One may erroneously ask; is it not our resources? The answer is a sad
NO
The gods believe that the oil and gas facilities have more value than your oil, they believe without their technology, funds and expertise, you won't even know your oil exist. Anybody, group or country that has challenged this unwritten presumption has met a non negotiable SHAMEFUL DEATH in the last 50yrs.
When the gods say BLOOD MONEY it means the blood of anybody who stand against this strategic interest eg includes facilities that produce oil and gas, extract Uranium, gold, copper, silver, platinum and most recently rare earth metals.
The western block has a security muscle (nicknamed the western agent of death) a synergy of the best militaries in north America, former Ottoman empire and Europe in an alliance called NATO.

The binding force of NATO is Article 5 and I quote

Collective defence means that an attack against one Ally or her interest is considered as an attack against all Allies.*

This is the reason why you see all their companies investing billions of usd in strange countries knowing that NATO *must* protect them.

Some familiar names that dared this alliance in recent times are
President Assad of Syria, Gaddafi of Libya, Saddam of Iraq, Manuel Noriega of Panama, Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory coast and several others.

Every person and so many others not on this list have met death or imprisonment except Assad of Syria protected by the Eastern bloc to counter Qatar's growing gas influence in the South dome.
My question to you igbos is; Who is Nnamdi Kanu to challenge the interest of the gods? when Gaddafi died as commander in chief of the second best Military in Africa at the time?
Who is Kanu when Saddam died as the commander of the second best military in the Gulf region after israel?

What are the other western interests in Nigeria?

Go through our national budget, you will realise that a significant portion is earmarked for debt servicing, have you bothered to find out who we pay those money to? The answer is the Western block except when the loan is taken from the Exim bank of China, then it is split between the two blocks. In the just rounded off 2016 budget we paid them a whooping 2.3T naira and I can assure we will pay higher in 2017.This money must be paid at an agreed date, failure of which will result to down grading ratings and several other punitive actions. This is not only applicable to Nigeria but most African and Asian countries, the situation with the Francophone countries is worse!! So I still consider Nigeria very lucky. Do you now understand why obasanjo did all his best to pay off our Paris club debts understanding its consequence?
That is the sad reality of the country you live in. Your government will never tell you this.

The final interest of the Western block in Nigeria is the USD already adopted as the global exchange currency, President Nixon's administration removed the gold backing from the usd due to its global reach, ever since, the usd is backed by commodities eg oil.
Do you know that once oil price goes up, the USD loses value and vice versa?

Nigeria is a significant producer of crude oil any interruption in Nigeria's oil output will tilt the supply equilibrium with significant price increase that is against the interest of the western block. You know that America still remains the largest importer of crude as such, America pays highest for any marginal increase in crude price. Do you now understand why the US is pumping shale oil to ensure lower crude price? that will strengthen the dollars and save America from debt. Anything that threatens a significant oil producer in the world is a direct threat to the western bloc, that threat must be crushed using whatever means necessary.

That is why on the global stage, Nigeria is called a strategic financial partner of the western block
Do you now understand why Osibanjo attended the last G7 summit when Nigeria is neither a member nor an observer.
This battle is bigger than what igbos think, the gods don't care about your problems with Hausa- Fulani and Yoruba marginalisation, they are focused on their interest alone. Even if it leads to the total destruction of your country/region, they don't care!!

With Donald Trump at the helm of affairs in the US, Rex Tillerson (former Exxon ceo oil mogul) as foreign secretary, Jim mattis (mad dog) as defence secretary (hero of the Brutal battle of Fallujah) and Mc master as the National security adviser.
This is a blood thirsty team rumoured to have killed the most wanted terrorist in the world Abu bakar Al Baghdadi the leader of ISIS within just 4 months of assuming office. This is surely not the best time to go against the US interest trust me on that!!

The Biafran journey leads to one destination from a global point of view and that destination is DEATH. The question for IPOB is; how do you want to die? welcome to Syria you f00ls!!

copied from a whatsapp group!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by alanka(f): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please, I am looking for one boy. One shut boy that normally wears cap. I don't know his name but someone says is acting, I really want to see him, if anyone sees him please, tell him that I have been looking for him or help me to deliver this message to him.

I was told he has signed 2017 budget into law, is it true? Though, I don't believe that that boy can do that. Although, recently I have been hearing him jump around from one acassion to the other. Last time I saw him on nairaland he wore agbada, a sign that he is now stealing how did he get money to buy agbado? His boss did not buy agbado for him where did get it. Perhaps, he has done budget padding to get money to buy agbada that was why he quickly signed the budget.

Anyway, whoever sees him should tell him that if truly he signed the budget into law, he should quickly go and tear it. I give him 24 hours to tear the budget.

Come back here I am still talking, tell him as he sat and sorounded by lesgislooters to sign and after the signure as they were clapping so shall they also soround him and clap for him as he tears the budget into pieces.

I am on my way to RCCG if he does not tear it within the stipulated time then he will share tear in burial. You will bury your oga that teaches you disobedience.

Idiot
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
PenisCaP:

The problme with u people is that.. u clearly see the truth point at u and even pokin u in the eyes. Yet u wave it off, match it, step on it and blow fat lies!!

"Yorubas know no boundary" according to
.yet its hard for u to travel out outside ur tribe to invest.
Tell me how many yorubas invest in east or north. undecided
I dnt just understand why u people will purposly tell obvious lies.. it beats me.
. Mr man i ain't talking of local level but advance countries. Which advance country do you think your lots are than the Yorubas? And don't forget to give me the answer to the salient question i raised in my initial post o as a man of honour.
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by BuariCopyPaste: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
They are already calling for the short man's head....
Hope Abiola's fate doesn't visit him

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by Ngokafor(f): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Origamist:

stop pitying people who do not need your sympathy.
Nah who your pity help grin?

...My pity epp you.
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by emekachimek: 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Daft Northern elders. They've left their brother Buubuu that started the whole thing and blaming Osinbajo.
I still mad at the British that brought this stupid union
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by vicadex07(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

....All i can say is that i pity yorubas who think hausa-fulani moslems has got their backs...Ignorance and cluelessness personified...e go do una like film trick soon.

And I pity igbos for thinking that we Yorubas don't have our own back up plan.

We are part of the major power block in this government and we jointly created and own APC so for now we have nothing to agitate about.

Plan b comes to play when the existential status of Buhari who is currently MIA has been determined.

Patience is the best virtue. Strategically, we currently hold power even without making noise, fighting or disrupting the polity. We presently have a lot of stake in APC.

So don't be worried for us but focus all your own concentration on your Biafra and we Yorubas will handle ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by vicadex07(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
alanka:
Please, I am looking for one boy. One shut boy that normally wears cap. I don't know his name but someone says is acting, I really want to see him, if anyone sees him please, tell him that I have been looking for him or help me to deliver this message to him.

I was told he has signed 2017 budget into law, is it true? Though, I don't believe that that boy can do that. Although, recently I have been hearing him jump around from one acassion to the other. Last time I saw him on nairaland he wore agbada, a sign that he is now stealing how did he get money to buy agbado? His boss did not buy agbado for him where did get it. Perhaps, he has done budget padding to get money to buy agbada that was why he quickly signed the budget.

Anyway, whoever sees him should tell him that if truly he signed the budget into law, he should quickly go and tear it. I give him 24 hours to tear the budget.

Come back here I am still talking, tell him as he sat and sorounded by lesgislooters to sign and after the signure as they were clapping so shall they also soround him and clap for him as he tears the budget into pieces.

I am on my way to RCCG if he does not tear it within the stipulated time then he will share tear in burial. You will bury your oga that teaches you disobedience.

Idiot

Lol... You smoked beyond your brain capacity today

grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by PenisCaP: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
. Mr man i ain't talking of local level but advance countries. Which advance country do you think your lots are than the Yorubas? And don't forget to give me the answer to the salient question i raised in my initial post o as a man of honour.

Advanced levels ke ?..Yinmu
When u cant cross intertribal boundary in nigeria to invest? ..

Bros all na wash joor!..
Igbos is f connerstane if nigeria not yoruba.
Bciz its only igboman who seem home everywhere he goes in nigeria feels comfortable and invest anywhere. They are the one keeping
Hausa man or yoruba man cant do that.
Remove igbo from nigeria today u will hiw how nigeria would crumble.

I hope u saw the screenshot i posted abt what ur brothwr said on facebook... go to frontpage and chek.
U can only see few unbiased yoruba men like him. Who are brave enuff to speak the truth without minding if ur brothers will bash him
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by shukuokukobambi: 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mr Wiseman that has no wisdom to save himself from his own self inflicted problems, keep quiet and face your eviction notice. When we tell you that politics isn't emotional, you start crying. Who needs anybody to have their back the way you're thinking SS holds yours? You better wake up and smell the coffee. In politics, it isn't about having ones back, its about interest damnit!! cheesy

We've been trained not to trust anybody that's why I commit to no one. "Banuso ma ba eniyan so" cheesy

Keep chasing your Biafra and Igbo presidency with your childish emotional approach. I wish you luck cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by Temptee101(m): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
Just the other day one blind illiterate afonja was blabbing that the Hausa Foolanis and Yorubas love themselves like romeo and juilet. Well slaves will always be slaves, i wonder what the fate of afonjas would when they are left with just their masters
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
PenisCaP:

Advanced levels ke ?..Yinmu
When u cant cross intertribal boundary in nigeria to invest? ..

Bros all na wash joor!..
Igbos is f connerstane if nigeria not yoruba.
Bciz its only igboman who seem home everywhere he goes in nigeria feels comfortable and invest anywhere. They are the one keeping
Hausa man or yoruba man cant do that.
Remove igbo from nigeria today u will hiw how nigeria would crumble.

I hope u saw the screenshot i posted abt what ur brothwr said on facebook... go to frontpage and chek.
U can only see few unbiased yoruba men like him. Who are brave enuff to speak the truth without minding if ur brothers will bash him
Let me take you as a man of honour hence i believe you will answer this question without bias. Sir can you please give me the percentage of survival betwixt (1) Ibo/Hausa (2) Ibo/Yoruba (3) Hausa/Yoruba. Answer objectively then you will know which tribe is the pillar of the country.
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by PenisCaP: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Let me take you as a man of honour hence i believe you will answer this question without bias. Sir can you please give me the percentage of survival betwixt (1) Ibo/Hausa (2) Ibo/Yoruba (3) Hausa/Yoruba. Answer objectively then you will know which tribe is the pillar of the country.

Mr questioneer!!.
Have u read ur brothers post very well? undecided
Thats where ur answer lies.. the post its self explanatory
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
[quote author=PenisCaP post=57522615]

Mr questioneer!!.
Have u read ur brothers post very well? undecided
Thats where ur answer lies.. the post its self. Sorry I was wrong about you being a man of honour. Did i ask you of what "my brothers" say? My initial question was meant for you and not anyone's brother. I know you know the answer but the answer is too bitter for you to say or swallow.
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by morbeta(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Igbo must leave the north it's a decoy; the real target is the impending Yoruba presidency- Now, let's explain it out.

The whole idea is to cause a civil crisis by chasing the Igbo's around in inner northern communities, this will then lure the military in, to carry out a coup, and end the Osinbajo nightmare.

The northerners have recently lost all their strategic allies (middle belt, Niger delta and Yoruba, due to their serial abuse) and Yoruba are poised to, and will constitutionally take Over from a sick and incapacitated Buhari.

They need a civil crisis to bring in the military and hold on to power, waste some time, before planning a fresh democratic process that will favour them yet again. A kind of reset button. This must be the reason behind the recent coup rumours, and in testing that water, they realized it will be unacceptable to the west, as military intervention is fading across the world. But if you throw in a law and order breakdown, it will be justified.

Remember, Nigeria military is an all northern affair presently.

If their plans succeed and there's a civil crisis via the "igbo must go crisis", they expect the international community to even plead with the military to step in and restore normalcy.

Make no mistake about it, the northerners can't threaten to scatter Nigeria, because they need the present state of things like oxygen. So, this is a clear classic decoy

Mine is to analyse.
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by PenisCaP: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
[quote author=ShobayoEmma post=57522898][/quote]

Hahahaha look at this one... u wana shy away from d truth. grin.
Go and digest what ur brother said.
Its a hard lesson to u all. .
Re: Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders by Malawian(m): 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
The South West has and will always be a corner stone that hold and determine the fate of this country. If you doubt this fact; try to minus the south-west from the rest of the country then your result will make you to believe in this fact. The yorubas are the lions of the tribe of Nigeria take it or leave it. Yorubas knows no boundary interm of wisdom, power, love, loyalty, knowledge and hospitality. So because other ethnic groups could not phantom these prowess of the Yorubas now makes them to be jubilating in their ignorance.
A butterfly thinks itself a bird. Goan encroach on the one mile corridor that still exists till today, and you will know what up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apart From Lag Is There Christian Gov In Yoruba Land? / Wike Destroys Central Mosque In Port Harcourt, Muslims Weeps (video & Photos) / Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.