Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer (22982 Views)

EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer / "Saraki Has Been Vindicated" Billboard Spotted In Kwara State (Pictured) / Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by NATIONALPASTOR: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2017
Victory for Democracy

4 Likes

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by harbjar(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

I weep for our legal system.

The judiciary is sicker than President Buhari.
guy ama borrow this ur statement nd use it on twitter

2 Likes

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Crestedguy4real: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2017
aolawale025:
Another government magic
tell me the name now government magic,them go dabaru everything ,government magic,in fela anikulapo voice
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Oxenomy: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2017
Chukwudi44 finally smashed NgeneUkwenu grin

7 Likes

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by carammel(f): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2017
It is not surprising,i knew his 'no case submission' would yield a positive result.

1 Like

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2017
They have found common grounds so like tinubu, the case is dismissed. I knew this was coming when senator dino claimed last week that APC is now a family.

1 Like

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

I weep for our legal system.

The judiciarys is sicker than President Buhari.

It is now legal system and no more PDP.

He!he!he!he!

Apc!!!!

Changi!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by doctokwus: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2017
abescom:
And there goes the anti corruption charade. It was a fable. My heart bleeds for this country. What a sham?
A sham,powered only by propaganda,founded on deceit.
Buhari's true colors became manifest wen he started shielding all corrupt people close to him.
His integrity was d only other thing I thought he had left,but this his scheming to remain president,while comatose,is the height of someone without integrity.
Where in d world will all 18 charges,not some,brought before a court,against a man,be dismissed.Only in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by JimmyBishop: 11:55am On Jun 14, 2017
Wonders!!! Abeg, let somebody tell me it's a joke. Or better still, it's "April fool".
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by 1989iyke: 11:55am On Jun 14, 2017
I country without focus and direction. I pity the poor masses that are been deceived everyday. Apc government hnmmm I pray dis government woundn't be worst then pdp.
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by akwarandu(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2017
Urgent vacancy: professional capenters and mason (brickleyers) are needed to work in Dubai UAE,interested persons should Call chuks on 08039409773,08054276911.thank you.
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:
Victory for Democracy

And a loss for common man. Democracy is not for the rich and influential politicians alone. The laws of your country has been bastardized by politicians and you say it is victory for democracy.
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by chronique(m): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lol. This government would go down as the most unserious, comic and useless government in the history of this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
obicentlis:
I'm not pro or against Saraki .

Whoever that is still believing our political class is still dreaming. Nigeria Youths , wake up from your sleep and take back your country.

They use religious and tribal sentiments to keep you guys busy .

They foolish ones fight for politicians and unlucky ones gets killed, Kai, who did this to our youths?

Many sitting on their computer to scam others , others are touts, some are keyboard warriors shouting sai baba, Gej 2019, Igbo, afonja, Fulani.

Values are gone, moral are old fashioned, Celebration of thieves, scammers etc chai!!!!!!!!

OMG, I cry for this nation.

Which youth?

The so-called of which many are the foot soldiers of the politicians. The so-called youth of which many have become ocultists, cultists, ritualists, armed robbers, fraudsters, rapists, slay mamas, etc.

A good number of youth are in the same cult with these politicians.
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Reference(m): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
Corruption has won. And retains the crown as undisputed heavyweight champion of/in Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by jabatah(m): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
apc is extremely a scam. which corruption ar dey fighting, is beta make u Na free dasuki nd co. too.

1 Like

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Banter1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Unfortunately unfortunate. Saraki has no case to answer? judiciary are you kidding me? i knew at the end of the day saraki will walk free. doomed country
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by NATIONALPASTOR: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
Xda59:

And a loss for common man. Democracy is not for the rich and influential politicians alone. The laws of your country has been bastardized by politicians and you say it is victory for democracy.

Until the common man begins to tell himself the truth.
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by ifyain: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigeria can never be taken serious in their so called fight against corruption.APC is using intimidation and manipulations to run the affairs of this country.
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by adedfact: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
hmmmm are u sure Danladi has not collected ghana must go?
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by greatermax77(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
APC more wonderful than PDP

3 Likes

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Fear Saraki
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
`

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
ccb wey no gbadun. arent they supposed to make him declare his assets? bunch of jokers
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
obicentlis:
I'm not pro or against Saraki .

Whoever that is still believing our political class is still dreaming. Nigeria Youths , wake up from your sleep and take back your country.

They use religious and tribal sentiments to keep you guys busy .

They foolish ones fight for politicians and unlucky ones gets killed, Kai, who did this to our youths?

Many sitting on their computer to scam others , others are touts, some are keyboard warriors shouting sai baba, Gej 2019, Igbo, afonja, Fulani.

Values are gone, moral are old fashioned, Celebration of thieves, scammers etc chai!!!!!!!!

OMG, I cry for this nation.
read same comment on instagram.
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by BlackBaron: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Saraki has a home in Belgravia, London with the Brititsh authorities stating that he purchased it with questionable funds.
It took the British to help us persecute another questionable one in Ibori.

Like him or hate him, our country remains poor because the law has and can not rein in excesses like this. It is more like a mafia state and as long as it continues to even doing the most simplest task of punishing our thieving politicians, it would be 5 steps forward, 10 steps backwards everytime.

Disgusting!
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by forkadict(m): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
So where in the article did CCB declare Saraki had no case to answer? Is it that difficult to read and understand this little piece? Saraki only submitted a no case please and the CCB has reserved ruling.
Na wa o
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by signz: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Buhari administration has failed.

APC is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by oluk04(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
I pledge to Nigeria my country.............
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by 9jatatafo(m): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
I won't be surprised one day to wake up and hear that Evans the billionaire kidnapper is innocent and freed. Fela said it all. Government magic!!!
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by fredosky111(m): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
oshey....i knew this will happen,they always go to court without any materials to place before the court

1 Like

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Oladelson(m): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
jesus IS lord grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Libel: Atiku Sues Lauretta Onochie, Demands N2.5 Bilion In Damages / APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 / Peter Obi Ended Era Of Godfatherism In Anambra — Bianca Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.