Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,147 members, 7,957,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer (23112 Views)

EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer / "Saraki Has Been Vindicated" Billboard Spotted In Kwara State (Pictured) / Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by kaystick86(m): 11:40am On Jun 14, 2017
Case Close
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by phunsticks(m): 11:40am On Jun 14, 2017
grin grin my country my country
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by rozayx5(m): 11:40am On Jun 14, 2017
lol

after all the noise

2 Likes

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:40am On Jun 14, 2017
I hate this country walahi

1 Like

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by deebsman1(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2017
No hope for common man in this country anymore

1 Like

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by marv1: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2017
Hahahahahaha . Nigeria we hail theee. Drama and film trick will never sieze to happen in this country. So we are back to square one. Government chasing shadows and wasting the already limited resources. This country is a joke. Raising peoples hope sand dashing it after.

1 Like

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by adeoba2008(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2017
So, Saraki is free to contest in 2019. Lobatan....

7 Likes

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by kunlexy1759(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2017
...Wasting of time and resources all this while. Nawa o!

1 Like

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by AJJ17(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2017
Before nko? Already we know ..JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED.make dem tell us something new. cool

1 Like

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by phunsticks(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2017
My country my country
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Chukazu: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2017
undecided wawu... After striking a deal with Buhari?
That is the Evil powers of legislature... You you try to probe them, they refused to pass budget and executive bill and made the system impossible to govern.. You left with no option but to bow

3 Likes

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Adagunduro: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2017
i have come to strongly believe Nigeria cant be fixed. i weep for Africa.

4 Likes

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by ogwomba(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2017
What a country, where did they manufacture the 18 charges against him
let's keep fooling ourselves and the elite will keep on dribbling us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Demolism: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2017
NIGERIA ......................

JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE FAITH OF THIS COUNTRY FUTURE

MAKE I GO GET GERMANY VISA

1 Like

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by unlimitedgrace4: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2017
Dis country is long domed ....after all d time and resources wasted....I only pity d jobless nairalanders who almost killed demselves over dis case wnt it all started..dis pple are just playing squach Wt our brain.

1 Like

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by JoNach: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2017
Who agrees with me that buhari is going to break fast this evening with tafawa balewa, Ahmadu Bello, where ever they are

4 Likes

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by able20(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I give up on this country. It is finished!
Don't give up bro, na today?, the same way Tinubu didn't have any case to answer at CCB . saraki 1 vs tinubu 1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by tballeyy(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2017
Because buhari no dey abi?
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by agitator: 11:44am On Jun 14, 2017
Season finale tongue tongue tongue
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by ogene007: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2017
GEJDHERO:
The Code Of Conduct Tribunal has ruled that Senate president, Dr. Bukola Saraki has no case to answer in the 18 charges of non-declaration of assets brought against him by the Federal Government.

The CCB had on September 16, 2015 filed a 13-count charge against Saraki for alleged false and anticipatory declaration of assets.

The charges were increased to 15 on April 18, 2016 and another charge was added on April 27, 2016 to make it 16.

The government later increased the charges to 17 on January 11, 2017 and finally to 18 on February 23, 2017.

The Danladi Umar-led two-man panel of the CCT had reserved its ruling after hearing Saraki’s no-case submission and the Federal Government’s objection to it on June 8.

The Senate President, through his no-case submission filed before the CCT on May 26, 2017, contended that none of the exhibits tendered and no evidence given by the four prosecution witnesses linked him to the alleged offences to warrant him to defend the charges.

http://www.channelstv.com/2017/06/14/saraki-no-case-answer-cct/
So who now is the biggest mugu?

4 Likes

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Ola2njee: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2017
"Change" is the biggest scam in the history of scams.
War against corruption was just a punchline.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by kingphilip(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2017
Is it that corruption finally won or its because baba is not in the country or a bargain to get something from the senate
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Realdeals(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2017
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Drabrah(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2017
CHAI! CHAI!! CHAI!!!
Diaris God oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Yukaykarlz(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2017
Lol, Evans has no case to answer too grin grin

1 Like

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Drabrah(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2017
CHAI! CHAI!! CHAI!!!
Diaris God ooooooooo
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by magoo10(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2017
Not surprised though,apshit is a collection of useless people and gullible supporters. you can imagine all the dramas and comedy . rubbish

4 Likes

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by spin101: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2017
Even though i am not a supporter of corruption or corrupt practices, i knew FG's case against Saraki's will be dismissed. The main reason is not about the political solution but rather its about how the prosecution presented their case.I followed this case keenly right from the inception till today and i must say that FG messed up in their investigations.The witnesses gave contradictory statements and the prosecution team at some point, had to re-examine his witness to right the wrongs in their statement. A case like this one requires a thorough investigations if indeed you truly want to win it and not a rush job just because he became the Senate President against the wish of your party.

2 Likes

Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2017
able20:

Don't give up bro, na today?, the same way Tinubu didn't have any case to answer at CCB . saraki 1 vs tinubu 1
But is this how we gonna continue with the country?
Re: CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer by Lusola15: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2017
cry cry
Naija

It's high time I get my children out of this country, cos dis country case is beyond words.

Please if you know how one can migrate to Canada, US or Europe please let me know

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Swearing-In Of Nnamdi Azikiwe As The First President Of Nigeria In 1963 (Video) / Kaduna, Dangote, BUA Refineries May Source Crude Oil From Abroad / Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.