Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

closed - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / closed (709 Views)

Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold / Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB White -60k sold / [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by shrek4(m): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: closed by shrek4(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
And the phone has been stolen... . grin

I entered one chance this morning and they collected my phone.. . Incase you come across it or someone wants to sell to you.. . Please let me know so I can come and buy it back ooo

One chance is real bruh
Re: closed by OVA200(m): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
You posted it in the first place just to trace it
Re: closed by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
shrek4:
And the phone has been stolen... . grin

I entered one chance this morning and they collected my phone.. . Incase you come across it or someone wants to sell to you.. . Please let me know so I can come and buy it back ooo

One chance is real bruh
Bwahahahaha such is life. If I've had asked you to sell me this phone 25k for here you'd have abused me and spat on me.
Now, it looks better that you had accepted 25k than you lose all.

Take heart.
Re: closed by Caustics: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Vessi:

Bwahahahaha such is life. If I've had asked you to sell me this phone 25k for here you'd have abused me and spat on me.

Take heart.
keep quiet. so because someone can die at anytime does it mean he should dash you his kidney?

2 Likes

Re: closed by Anopheles: 10:30am On Jun 16, 2017
Vessi:

Take heart.

Shut up. If you can't afford something, you get the phone of your class and be humble.
Typical Nigerian, gloating over someone's problems

I'll rather they steal the s6 that sell it to an ignorant human like you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Inventor Creates Generator That Powers Without Petrol Or Electricity​ / Galaxy Note 4 Needed! / New, Mint and Premium Condition HTC One M9: 32GB Base, 3GB RAM - SOLD SOLD SOLD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.