Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,144 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Grateful - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grateful (3793 Views)

Download New Gospel Song: Grateful Heart - By Chinonso Favour. / Is Life Really Worth Being Grateful For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grateful by toyinaremu(f): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2017
I had something else in mind to write about today but on my way to work, it was changed. I saw a man who has just a leg selling handkerchief, he looked so happy, cracking jokes with a full bodied man despite his state.

It occurred to me there that how much of thanksgiving do we give to the One who made you and I complete? Note that I am not mocking anyone in any condition at the moment but I just want you to appreciate this God who is more than able.

Today’s article is quite different because we are going to appreciate God, wherever you are, please start appreciating Him in a way you can. Oh you think it’s not worth it, that you are awake, alive and healthy is more than enough reasons to thank Him, or you think it’s your alarm that woke you up? Darling it is not, put that alarm beside a dead man, he will remain dead but it pleases God to make you awake and healthy.

Are you still looking for reasons to praise this God? Some are in the clinic right now with sickness or disease that cannot be diagnosed, doctors cannot trace the problem.

During prison evangelism, inmates tells us of how innocent they are of the offense that brought them to the prison; you and I are not behind bars and yet you cannot praise God.

These songs dropped in my mind, it’s in Yoruba but I will translate it;

1. Koro bi mo ti n wuwa (He does not think of how I behave)
Koro bi mo ti n se (He does not think of how I act)
Koro bi mo ti n soro (He does not think of how I talk)
E sha n toju mi lojoojumo (He’ still taking care of me every day)

2. Baba gbope mi gba mo wa laye (Father accept my thanks now that I am alive)/2ce.
Oku mi ko le yin o o (My dead body cannot praise you).
Oku mi ko le yin o o baba (My dead body cannot praise you my father)

Eh my Father my God! If you know those songs, you can also sing along, just ensure you are praising Him in any way you can. I pray that as you do that God will accept your praises and honour you in the name of Jesus.

Good morning

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why Christians Still Masturbate And Even Fornicate / The Awful Truth! / Does Anyone Know Who And How The Bible Was Compiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.