Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

The Awful Truth! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Awful Truth! (3796 Views)

Awful: Blind Prophet, Wife And 2 Children Buried In Abia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Awful Truth! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2011
The Awful Truth!

An awful truth that many wished should not see the light of the day.  Load up the comic and read this e-comic that has packaged the truth in an interesting way.

[flash=500,400]http://media.chick.com/preview.swf[/flash]

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1071/1071_01.asp
Re: The Awful Truth! by ichuka(m): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2011
@OLAADEGBU'
may God continue to bless you.may His Grace and Mercy never depart from you all the days of your life,in Jesus name.Amen, you just dont have gift.you(yourself) are a gift to the body of Christ.
Re: The Awful Truth! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2011
i.chuka:

@OLAADEGBU'
may God continue to bless you.may His Grace and Mercy never depart from you all the days of your life,in Jesus name.Amen, you just dont have gift.you(yourself) are a gift to the body of Christ.

Amen. God bless you too and make you a blessing to the body of Christ.
Re: The Awful Truth! by plappville(f): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2011
i.chuka:

@OLAADEGBU'

The bold are said also because of the same gift of the body of Christ.

John 16:13: Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

@OLAADEGBU' u are blessed, more of this will be very much appreciated.
Re: The Awful Truth! by 5solas(m): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2011
i.chuka:

@OLAADEGBU'

plappville:

John 16:13: Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Thanks for posting it as a thread here, as I said in the other thread, only eternity can reveal the impacts of these cartoons. Remain blessed.
Re: The Awful Truth! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2011
plappville:

Amen. You too are blessed and highly favoured.  Watch out for more e-comics that communicates the truth that folks seldom hear.
Re: The Awful Truth! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2011
5solas:

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Thanks for posting it as a thread here, as I said in the other thread, only eternity can reveal the impacts of these cartoons. Remain blessed.

God richly bless you for your advice. Let us all pray that the Lord will open the eyes of folks so that the light of the gospel truth will shine in their hearts.
Re: The Awful Truth! by proo212(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2011
If didn't learn anything from the cartoon, (which I did) but something just jumped at me as soon as I read it. Galatians 2:7-8, There is no contradiction in the word of God

Thanks a lot and God bless you
Re: The Awful Truth! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2011
proo212:

If didn't learn anything from the cartoon, (which I did) but something just jumped at me as soon as I read it. Galatians 2:7-8, There is no contradiction in the word of God

Thanks a lot and God bless you

We thank the Lord for revealing this awful truth to us.  That verse says a lot, it answers that pertinent question which has eluded the faithful for ages. May the Lord give you more illumination through His word in Jesus' name.
Re: The Awful Truth! by italo: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2011
Pls what is in the comic, I can't see it on my phone.
Re: The Awful Truth! by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2011
Don't worry, it is about the harlot church , the catholic church and her wicked daughters including ISLAM.

grin
Re: The Awful Truth! by italo: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2011
*ignoring the insults*

Anyone else can help if you so please. Thank you.
Re: The Awful Truth! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2011
italo:

*ignoring the insults*

By now you should have been able to see what's in the comic, no?
Re: The Awful Truth! by Eben2: 7:56am On Nov 29, 2011
Bro Olaadegbu,

Where will deeper life be having its National retreat this december? i want to be there.
Re: The Awful Truth! by italo: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2011
Nevermind, if its difficult to explain. Maybe God doesn't want me to know the content.
OLAADEGBU:

By now you should have been able to see what's in the comic, no?
Re: The Awful Truth! by Kay17: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2011
Islam and Catholicism both claim the truth! Too @frosbel

What standard do you use to determine the truth?
Re: The Awful Truth! by Eben2: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2011
Kay 17:

What standard do you use to determine the truth?

The Bible!
Re: The Awful Truth! by italo: 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2011
Eben 2:

The Bible!

How can the Bible be the standard for determining truth?

Is that what the Bible says?

1Tim 3: 15 in the Catholic Bible says "the Church is the pillar and foundation of truth".

What does your 'Protestant' Bible say in that verse? "The Bible is the pillar and foundation of truth"?
Re: The Awful Truth! by 5solas(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2011
italo:

*ignoring the insults*

You really should read it yourself !

Use a laptop and click on, ''load comic''.
Re: The Awful Truth! by italo: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2011
I've just not had the time nor the eagerness. Maybe I just don't think the message is that important, Or true. I'll try to check it soon though. Thanks.
Re: The Awful Truth! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34am On Nov 30, 2011
Eben 2:

Bro Olaadegbu,

Where will deeper life be having its National retreat this december? i want to be there.

Contact the numbers in the link for details:

http://dclm.org/ContactUs/HQContactInfo/tabid/62/Default.aspx
Re: The Awful Truth! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2011
italo:

I've just not had the time nor the eagerness. Maybe I just don't think the message is that important, Or true. I'll try to check it soon though. Thanks.

Is it really that bad?
Re: The Awful Truth! by italo: 10:23am On Dec 01, 2011
As long as the fruit is from a rotten tree, you should excuse anyone who thinks its "that bad" without even seeing the fruit first.
Re: The Awful Truth! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2011
italo:

As long as the fruit is from a rotten tree, you should excuse anyone who thinks its "that bad" without even seeing the fruit first.

If by now you've not been able to watch this e-comic then it must be that you've been kept from knowing the awful truth. Simples wink
Re: The Awful Truth! by 5solas(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

If by now you've not been able to watch this e-comic then it must be that you've been kept from knowing the awful truth. Simples wink

I totally agree.
Re: The Awful Truth! by babsomotde(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2011
God bless us all.
Re: The Awful Truth! by petres007(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

The Awful Truth!

An awful truth that many wished should not see the light of the day. Load up the comic and read this e-comic that has packaged the truth in an interesting way.

[flash=500,400]http://media.chick.com/preview.swf[/flash]

Great comic, Olaadegbu. wink
Re: The Awful Truth! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:25am On Dec 03, 2011
italo:

What I meant is that is it that bad that you haven't been able to load up the e-comic?
Re: The Awful Truth! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:28am On Dec 03, 2011
5solas:

I totally agree.

We really need to intensify our prayers for blind eyes to see. wink
Re: The Awful Truth! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:29am On Dec 03, 2011
babsomotde:

God bless us all.

Amen!
Re: The Awful Truth! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:32am On Dec 03, 2011
petres_007:

Great comic, Olaadegbu. wink

Praise the Lord. Hallelujah!
Re: The Awful Truth! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2011
"Are you suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Bible."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islam And Burning People Alive / Heaven And Hell After Earth Makes Sense Only If... / What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.