Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. (1978 Views)

HELP; My Caucasian Puppy Is Dying / Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Help Me. My Puppy Is Suffering From Paralysis (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by dihno4real(m): 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hello guys.. .. Pls I really need ur help as regard my dog( an alsantia mixed with mongrel). She's way TOO playful and I don't like dat, though she's 2 months old. I want her to be aggressive .

Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by LivinaPatrick(f): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
That's their nature...so deal with it

1 Like

Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by LivinaPatrick(f): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
And again give her dry gin every minute and then stay back and watch
Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
U want a puppy to not be playful? It's a puppy for Petes sake, it's meant to be playful..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by dihno4real(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
And again give her dry gin every minute and then stay back and watch
are you really serious, or u're just messing with me? ?
Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by rumenase(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
two months is too young to be aggressive. but try yur best to reduce the number if people it comes in contact with.

1 Like

Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by dihno4real(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
rumenase:
two months is too young to be aggressive. but try yur best to reduce the number if people it comes in contact with.
thanks
Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by hola106(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
alwaz cage ur playful dog with chain on there neck thank me later
Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by LivinaPatrick(f): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
dihno4real:
are you really serious, or u're just messing with me? ?
nah
Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
Allow the baby dog to enjoy its childhood joor.
When it gets older you can reduce the number of interactions it has with people.
But for now, allow the pikin dog to enjoy itself.

3 Likes

Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by Philipmems(m): 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
It's a puppy, that's what they do... use this opportunity to teach it commands. Using treats when it gets it right.
Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
dihno4real:
Hello guys.. .. Pls I really need ur help as regard my dog( an alsantia mixed with mongrel). She's way TOO playful and I don't like dat, though she's 2 months old. I want her to be aggressive .
give her to me pls... Thanks
Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by dihno4real(m): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nma27:
give her to me pls... Thanks
are you kidding me
Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by dihno4real(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Bubewilson:
Allow the baby dog to enjoy its childhood joor.
When it gets older you can reduce the number of interactions it has with people.
But for now, allow the pikin dog to enjoy itself.
OK.. .thanks
Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by 9jatatafo(m): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2017
I have same issue with 4 months old Alsatian. Female, too playful and doesn't bark at strangers. thinking of selling it
Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by vincentjk(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
9jatatafo:
I have same issue with 4 months old Alsatian. Female, too playful and doesn't bark at strangers. thinking of selling it

Don't try it

Patience is the key... Just feed your dog well and make sure it's chained

By doing this it'll know that it's been bought to protect the house and becomes more serious

And also make you the parents have good guard instincts
Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by 9jatatafo(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
vincentjk:

Don't try it

By doing this it'll know that it's been bought to protect the house and becomes more serious

Thank you. Thieves are too much in my area and I want the dog to be very harsh
Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by DidiLove1: 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
OP, where you aggressive at 2 months?

2 Likes

Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by 14teenK: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
vincentjk:

Don't try it

Chaining your dog won't make it protect it's territory, it will only cause chain aggression, a security conscious dog is supposed to be allowed to identify it's territory and protect it.. And not all dogs will turn out that way.
Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by rumenase(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
sometimes yu people have too much expectation from yur dog(s) 2 months yu want it to be harsh what happened to bring a puppy OP when yu were two years old can yu solve maths? yu want yur two months old dog to be aggressive..... aggressive ko aggressive ni

1 Like

Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by ksquare44(m): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mine is 2 month and 2 weeks.. She backs well at strangers... But sometimes she plays with them...
Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by vincentjk(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
14teenK:

Chaining your dog won't make it protect it's territory, it will only cause chain aggression, a security conscious dog is supposed to be allowed to identify it's territory and protect it.. And not all dogs will turn out that way.

I don't mean you should chain your dog 24/7

Chain or cage the dog during the day and let loose at night

It'll make the dog more serious than allowing it play outside during the day
Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by edyken001: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Are you guys even breeders . How will you be telling someone to put a dog on chain for the whole day . Or feeding alcohol . Smh just let the poor dog be . If you needed security you should have gotten your self an adult dog .
Re: Help... My Puppy Is Too Playful. by walemoney007(m): 7:41am On Nov 08, 2017
dihno4real:
go and get an adult

(1) (Reply)

Asaltian Rottweiler Mix Puppies For Sale / Meet Talia My 3 Months Female Caucasian From Tox Kennel / Photos From Abuja Dog Walk Sept Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.