Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

If You Are A Blogger You Can Make Money Using This Formula - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are A Blogger You Can Make Money Using This Formula (421 Views)

Best Paypal Alternatives. Blogger You Need This. / 9 Signs You Will Never Succeed As A Blogger / How I Make N150,000 Monthly Doing Importation Biz In 2017 Using This 5 Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Blogger You Can Make Money Using This Formula by OkonJoseph101(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
So, you want to start making money online as a blogger. You are creating contents may be daily or weekly and your stat shows that people have started loving your blog because the rate of views is increasing.

You want to be seen as an influencer in your niche where people come to your blog to read every content you publish and even go further to connect with you on social media. You want to be like the Neil Patel, Jon Morrow, Pat Flynn and others.

To make it look as if you are making progress, you even have Adsense running on your blog. But, wait a minute, those guys I mentioned above don’t use Adsense and you know it. But just that you don’t have any choice or you just know you will get there.

Any date in mind?

Even with Adsense running on your blog, you are not still making reasonable earnings and you are angry with it and looking for other means you can earn from your blog.

I know you know that there are 101 ways to make money from blogging. The truth still remains that some ways don’t just favor everyone. Some are very easy to get by but happen once in a while. Others just don’t seem to work at all. You know them!

So, what do I have to give you that seem to be the magic formula that has come to the rescue? Very simple. It is a formula that has been existing and has been making so many people millionaires in different currencies.

The formula those top guys you admire are using as their major source of making money from their blog.

Not to make it look like a secret thing, here is the simple formula:
1. Set up a blog.
2. Write contents that get a lot of traffic.
3. Convert visitors into email subscribers
4. Send those subscribers content that builds trust.
5. Sell products or services your subscribers want.

That is just it. Five simple step formula!

And these simple steps make them thousands of dollars monthly. You may have read a post Jon Morrow published in his blog how his blog smartblogger.com makes $100,000 monthly. Doesn’t that move you?

No Adsense.

No sponsored post like you have always been hoping for.

Now, what about me that is writing this post, haven’t I used it and what was my result? I know those are the questions on your mind now and I will just share with you, my story.

While I was still a Mathematics teacher, I encountered a post about a guy who used this same formula I just shared with you. I decided to give it a try even after I have failed many times in online business.

After 2 months of taking the shot, I attracted lots of audiences to the extent I landed a 6 digit freelance writing contract (though that was not my aim, but at least it brought me money and still brings). After another 2 months again of using the formula, I made ₦96,500 after selling my first eBook.

Okay, this is just 4 months in total using the formula that I got this result.

Eight months into the game, that was when I made my 6 digits from following the formula aside my freelance writing job. I made ₦122,000 at the end of the eight months.

Sorry, I missed the part where I resigned as a teacher. I had to resign in the eight months when I found out from my calculation (as a mathematics teacher) that I was going to earn such amount at the end of that month.

So, now that you have known the formula (I did not say secret), don’t you think of giving it a try? You know, I get sick and tired when I read people’s timeline complaining about how low Google CPC is. I even have a blogger friend who has not receive anything from his Adsense account since he started running it on his blog for the past 6 months.

The problem is, that is his only means of income from his blog. Now, I am not against running Adsense. I am only against limiting your blog earning potential. Since I started my blog, I have not had the mind of applying for Adsense. Maybe I will do it later in the future when I feel like relaxing.

I make my money applying those above 5 steps using my blog. I don’t only use it, I teach members of my community at BLOG-O-LOGY how they can use it too. Thank I have started getting positive results from some of the members.

See, the main work doesn’t happen on your blog, it happens on your list. Your blog is your landing page, your list is where your money is. Why do you think these top online entrepreneurs focus more on increasing their email list subscribers?

Nigerians think they can substitute email list to Facebook group. Even when it is possible, all they do is drop their blog post on these Facebook group and wait for hungry readers to click and land on their blog as if they look like people that need their post for survival.

They don’t even spend the time to communicate with the members of the group. They don’t spend time building trust, they think uploading their blog post into the group is how they create value for the members. They don’t know what the group members even want to read.

No matter where you are presently as a blogger, you can start using these 5 steps mentioned above. You already have a niche as a blogger, you just need to start creating a voice and begin to drive your readers into subscribing to your list or community.

It won’t be easy as you will need some guidance along the way. Those 5 steps, each of the steps has different processes you have to go through before you get to number 5 and repeat.
If you are a blogger, you can make money online using this simple formula!

To join BLOG-O-LOGY, a WhatsApp community to learn how to start and run a successful blogging business. Contact me via WhatsApp on 07037569338 and indicate interest your interest to join. It's FREE!

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba And Amazon Topping Up On The List Of Merchants Accepting Bitcoin / Weekly Insights: Creating Wealth Through Fixed Income Securities / Verified USA Paypal Accounts Unlimited And Ready For Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.