Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Attitude Of A Radical Christian. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Attitude Of A Radical Christian. (825 Views)

Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Daddy Freeze Is Gradually Becoming A Radical Extremist And Terrorist / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attitude Of A Radical Christian. by Princewell2012(m): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
It will cost you your life if you dont accept islam.
But i must tell you about Jesus even if it will cost me my life.

The images bellow speaks volume.

Re: Attitude Of A Radical Christian. by emmayayodeji(m): 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
Princewell2012:
It will cost you your life if you dont accept islam.
But i must tell you about Jesus even if it will cost me my life.

The images bellow speaks volume.

Your point being??
Re: Attitude Of A Radical Christian. by Princewell2012(m): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Your point being??

The pictures i incerted bellow has already proved my point. Or what else do you want me to prove to you?

Radical Christians are those who re ready to give out their lives in the cost if the gospel while our muslim brothers will likewise do the opposite.That is what radicality entails. You might not get the massage though.
Re: Attitude Of A Radical Christian. by emmayayodeji(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Princewell2012:

The pictures i incerted bellow has already proved my point. Or what else do you want me to prove to you?

Radical Christians are those who re ready to give out their lives in the cost if the gospel while our muslim brothers will likewise do the opposite.That is what radicality entails. You might not get the massage though.
so basically you are a christian condemning muslims

typical lol
Re: Attitude Of A Radical Christian. by Princewell2012(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
emmayayodeji:
so basically you are a christian condemning muslims

typical lol

Is what i said not the truth, do they not kill for God? and if yes why do you called it condenmed?

(1) (Reply)

I Rejected A $15,000 Job To Follow The Call Of God –prof. Dele Braimoh / More Terrorist Will Always Be Breeded By Islam / Is It A Sin To Open Your Shop Or Do Business On Sundays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.