Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) (64432 Views)

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by thunderbabs: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2017
Where is the indecent dress na....no b normal top on skirt she wear, abi na her ukwu dey freak dem shocked
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2017
siie:
Uneducated people angry ..This can never happen in my state, even the local boys will just stare and datz all..
As in eh. This is the height of stupid and illiterate behaviour
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:50am On Jun 15, 2017
thunderbabs:
Where is the indecent dress na....no b normal top on skirt she wear, abi na her ukwu dey freak dem shocked
Na the ukwu guy. The dressing cover well. Sha these Nigerians b hypocrites eh. U wear long skirt and loose shirt u b deeper life and nobody wan associate with u. Now wear moderate dressing with nice body shape and dem go say na indecent, even if na same cloth wey flat girls de wear daily o

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by kingdenny(m): 10:52am On Jun 15, 2017
One of those thread you waste mb watching a video that is absolutely thrash undecided
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:55am On Jun 15, 2017
WORDWORLD:
"DRESS AS YOU WISH TO BE ADDRESSED". An old adage of the wise.
And is there anything wrong with her dressing??
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by AuroraB(f): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2017
WORDWORLD:
Perverted low life. Die in your putrid ignorance angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by charijee(f): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2017
MrCEO69:

They should come to Ghana, girls here dnt wear trouser na so so shorter skirt dem dey wear from smallest to biggest... they will have enough harassement to do. This is much better sef.
I bet you've seen enough smiley
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by charlsecy(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2017
Amarabae:
You can't try that rubbish with me.
Do you know what is a mob?
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by kemtol(f): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2017
WORDWORLD:

what is wrong with her dressing
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2017
Barbarians talk in thousands angry >:
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by MrCEO69(m): 11:19am On Jun 15, 2017
charijee:
I bet you've seen enough smiley

Me wey holy pass... i close my eye always... lol grin grin grin

Ur dp tho.. thats what am talking about...

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2017
ANIMALS
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by charijee(f): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2017
MrCEO69:

Me wey holy pass... i close my eye always... lol grin grin grin

Ur dp tho.. thats what am talking about...
If I hear say you holy

Lol cheesy cheesy......the power of ukwu....ukwu holding men to ransom since time immemorial grin
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2017
Halfpenny:
It happened in a country where the religion of peace is the governing power... When in Rome do as the Romans do. I wouldn't go to an Arab country wear what she's wearing. She kinda set herself up... That dress sense isn't the norm where she is.

If you mean Islam, then I have news for you, in some parts of Europe and America, Muslim women are harassed for wearing the hijab, people walk up to them and drag off their hijab because they believe it has no place in their society. Go on YouTube to watch videos.

From these two examples we can see that the women were just wearing what is normal and comfortable to them. The women were not the problem. They were minding their cloth and their business.

These men should learn to mind their business and the world will be alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 11:35am On Jun 15, 2017
WORDWORLD:

How about those men mind their business instead of addressing her at all. She did not come to meet them did she?
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by jerome15061: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2017
group of men wen just won touch Bobby and Nyash!
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by IBreakRules: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2017
AHCB:
Bunch of sorry ass god forsaken, poverty beaten horny_ ass losers.

WTF!!!
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Riclord001(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2017
MissRaine69:
One of them probably tried to chat her up , she said no and they turned into wild animals. Nothing wrong with her attaire.
but something's wrong with ur own 'attaire'
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2017
Amarabae:
No they can't because you won't dare dress in a way that will provoke them keeping in mind that it's not what you think is decent that matters but what they feel.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by vioment: 11:48am On Jun 15, 2017
This is disrespectful to the lady. Several arrest and even shop shutting down punishment should be made. See real life sex no go say nothing. Nigerian law does not see her in a bad light, so should anybody she didn't harm especially perverts. The same idiots complaining of sharia, are the same fools tormenting someone's life. We always like to put our women down like saudi arabia but then we also like free and bold women. Choose one, hypocritical idiots.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Rhodababy123: 11:49am On Jun 15, 2017
Nobody is talking about rape.. Don't dress half naked to the market like you are going to the beach. Am not supporting their actions. In my state the women will probably say my daughter dress properly next time but some useless girls will respond disrespectfully. Abi u no know say mad people full market before. I have actually seen someone with top and pant get that treatment..... I even offered to buy leggings. Dat babe. no go talk say she no get leggings or bumshort or boxers for house. The men said 'it's only a mad person that walks about unclad.
freakthingz:

So when children, old women, even nuns are raped

How did they dress before the addressing

Enabling azz fool
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Hbuyosh(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2017
one4GOD:
I didn't see anything indecent in what she was wearing her top was quite covered and I think she is light in complexion that is why it looks as if her skirt was short if a darker person wore that it won't be that attractive. There harassment on her is very embarrassing and unacceptable. Not naija sha, looks like Kenya where women rights are not respected. If in d dark same men will beg to be with her but see them here playing Pope. SMH.
Are u sure about that, man?
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Rhodababy123: 11:55am On Jun 15, 2017
Nobody is talking about rape.. Don't dress half naked to the market like you are going to the beach. Am not supporting their actions. In my state the women will probably say my daughter dress properly next time but some useless girls will respond disrespectfully. Abi u no know say mad people full market before. I have actually seen someone with top and pant get that treatment..... I even offered to buy leggings. Dat babe. no go talk say she no get leggings or bumshort or boxers for house. The men said 'it's only a mad person that walks about unclad.
DavidEsq:
I won't be surprised that a lot of the men in this video would justify their actions on religious basis. Black Africa is cursed with religious hypocrisy, backwardness and stark illiteracy.
freakthingz:

So when children, old women, even nuns are raped

How did they dress before the addressing

Enabling azz fool
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Eyanmukaila(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Amarabae:

In that particular country, they will n u won't be able to. Do nada simply because the gays will outnumber u. How many of them u wan hurt biko cos when dem see say u don change am for dem, they might turn violent on u? U dont wanna imagine these barbarians clamping on ur helpless self. Funny enuf, their pikin fit they do worse at home o, fucking hypocrites.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by kikies(m): 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
this aint Nigeria fellas
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Tolubory(m): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by aBbiie25(f): 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
Honestly i dont see anything wrong with this dress. See how they are behaving like they havent seen barca before.. cheesy Choi!

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by oyetpel(m): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Maybe she stole something or tried to, because i can't see anything wrong with her dress.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Greenbullet(m): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
What do you expect from a zoo ?
Nigerians are educated animals, believe me ,the Europeans were right we really are monkey's . This particular attitude those men displayed are commonly found in monkeys
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Fkforyou(m): 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
I guess they were Hot so they had to find someone that looks like an easy prey.... Anyway Sha, no one deserves to be harrased wether they are on burka or bikini... undecided
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by akigbemaru: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer / Missing 14-Year-Old Girl Hidden By 43-Year-Old Neighbor For 2-Day Sex In Lagos / Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.