Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Are You A Chemistry Or Industrial Chemistry Graduate? We Are Hiring - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You A Chemistry Or Industrial Chemistry Graduate? We Are Hiring (1535 Views)

An Industrial Chemistry Graduate In Dire Need Of A Job Around Lagos Or Ibadan / Urgent Recruitment For The Post Of A Chemistry Teacher. / Experienced Home Tutor(maths Or Chemistry Or Physics Or Further Maths) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Chemistry Or Industrial Chemistry Graduate? We Are Hiring by myrrtle(m): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Careersome – we are hiring a Production/Manufacturing Assistant for our client, a fragrance and cosmetics company.

JOB OVERVIEW

Production/Manufacturing Assistant is responsible for effective production of sustainable, compliant and quality products. The role holder will develop and prepare manufacturing procedures that include the proper ingredients, temperatures and mixing times for each step in the production process for all our products. This will also include the analysis of raw material samples and finished products to verify that they meet government and industry regulations.

The Production/Manufacturing Assistant will be in charge of the quality process for the production of all products from start to finish- this includes the packaging for each product ensuring that the desired product yield is achieved. They utilize their technical expertise on the manufacturing process, machine operation and support in as well as record deviations, incidents and change control.

click here for more information
Re: Are You A Chemistry Or Industrial Chemistry Graduate? We Are Hiring by Skilme(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
myrrtle:
Careersome – we are hiring a Production/Manufacturing Assistant for our client, a fragrance and cosmetics company.

JOB OVERVIEW

Production/Manufacturing Assistant is responsible for effective production of sustainable, compliant and quality products. The role holder will develop and prepare manufacturing procedures that include the proper ingredients, temperatures and mixing times for each step in the production process for all our products. This will also include the analysis of raw material samples and finished products to verify that they meet government and industry regulations.

The Production/Manufacturing Assistant will be in charge of the quality process for the production of all products from start to finish- this includes the packaging for each product ensuring that the desired product yield is achieved. They utilize their technical expertise on the manufacturing process, machine operation and support in as well as record deviations, incidents and change control.

click here for more information

Thanks 4 dis info bro.... This is exactly what I've been waiting for
Re: Are You A Chemistry Or Industrial Chemistry Graduate? We Are Hiring by oolalekan1560(m): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Skilme:

Thanks 4 dis info bro.... This is exactly what I've been waiting for
Hello, just checked ur profile and I think I met u once at aiico insurance interview... Am I right??
Re: Are You A Chemistry Or Industrial Chemistry Graduate? We Are Hiring by Sambar(m): 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
how can I apply as the link u posted isn't available
Re: Are You A Chemistry Or Industrial Chemistry Graduate? We Are Hiring by Skilme(m): 12:45am On Jun 15, 2017
oolalekan1560:

Hello, just checked ur profile and I think I met u once at aiico insurance interview... Am I right??
I'm not sure because the last insurance related interview I went for was Mutual Benefit not aiico
Re: Are You A Chemistry Or Industrial Chemistry Graduate? We Are Hiring by Godsownvoice: 3:08am On Jun 15, 2017
Get empowered now be your own boss... Do you know you can make close to #500,000 in a month?.this is the time to take charge of your life.
Through our online training you will learn how to make this products and how you can make them yourself, sell and make huge profit.
Stop jumping from one online class to another . join and be empowered
Re: Are You A Chemistry Or Industrial Chemistry Graduate? We Are Hiring by myrrtle(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

20 Corpers Needed For Immediate Employment / The 'swagalicious' Ingenuity Of The Aba Tailor.... / Lagos Oil & Gas Firm - Sellafield Energy OND/Graduate Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.