Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

The 'swagalicious' Ingenuity Of The Aba Tailor.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The 'swagalicious' Ingenuity Of The Aba Tailor.... (1565 Views)

Designer/tailor Needed In Lagos. Free Accommodation / Tailor/fashion Designing Intern Needed In A Fashion Designing Outlet In Lagos / Experienced Tailor Needed In Port-harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'swagalicious' Ingenuity Of The Aba Tailor.... by AbiaOnline(m): 6:25am On Oct 07, 2018
Photos:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 'swagalicious' Ingenuity Of The Aba Tailor.... by wilcox(m): 6:44am On Oct 07, 2018
Creativity for real
Re: The 'swagalicious' Ingenuity Of The Aba Tailor.... by antagonist: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2018

Re: The 'swagalicious' Ingenuity Of The Aba Tailor.... by musicwriter(m): 8:24am On Oct 07, 2018
It seems I would have to travel to Aba to get some of these dresses made for me.

2 Likes

Re: The 'swagalicious' Ingenuity Of The Aba Tailor.... by Partnerbiz(f): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2018
Mehn

Those boys can sew clothes for africa.

Chai....
shocked shocked
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi

(1) (Reply)

Resume Templates 2019 - Free Examples & Tips / Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.