Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,993 members, 7,852,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria In August - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria In August (539 Views)

DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos / Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) / Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria In August by NewsCanTell: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
World Boxing Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua is to visit Nigeria on a three-day tour in August.

The tour is being organized by the Director of Peel Aston Global, Khomeini Bukhari, who explained that the boxing champion would attend a charity boxing match, Inspire Nigeria 2017.

The British-Nigerian boxer will visit the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo in Abuja, and the governors of Lagos and Ogun states.

He will also visit some royal fathers, including the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, and the Awujale of Ijebuland, Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona, Khomeini Bukhari said.

“This event is part of his (Joshua’s) social corporate responsibility and duty to give back to Nigeria, where he is the son of the soil. Part of the tour will be to visit the Presidency, some state governors, as well as pay his respect to royal fathers,” he said.

http://newscantell..com/2017/06/anthony-joshua-to-visit-nigeria-in.html

Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria In August by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
oooo thank God say my man crush is coming. Sometimes I imagine how this guy with be on bed. so dam funking hot. if these kind of guy handle woman, she go just dey mad over d guy
Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria In August by Sammypope4all(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
nkowalo:
oooo thank God say my man crush is coming. Sometimes I imagine how this guy with be on bed. so dam funking hot. if these kind of guy handle woman, she go just dey mad over d guy

Re: Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria In August by IpobAreFools(f): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
No flat head can stand this guy when it comes to physical strength!

(1) (Reply)

Congrats : Fashion Blogger Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcomes Baby Boy. / DOWNLOAD: Waitress Inserts A Customer’s Sausage Inside Her Vagina Before Serving / Mrs. Abimbola Fashola Parties With Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.