Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) (36134 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo / Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / Joshua Iginla Visits Mount Camel, Israel Where Elijah Called Down Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by henryanna36: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Popular Abuja pastor Bro Joshua Iginla and his crew were earlier today at Cana of Galilee.

Cana is the traditional site of the wedding feast where Jesus performed his first miracle of turning water into wine (John 2: 1-11). It was also mentioned later in John as a place where Jesus healed a royal officials son (John 4:46) and the hometown of the disciple Nathaneal (also called Bartholomew) (John 21:2).

He had a brief but powerful marital rededication service there, where couples were blessed by Bro Joshua Iginla, marital vows were also renewed.
He also prayed for intending couples.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/abuja-pastor-bro-joshua-iginla-visits.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by henryanna36: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
The last photo tho. But no Jesus to turn wine to shekpe.

This is not the 1st time I'll be the FTC so I just want to remind you that it doesn't add a kobo to your kolo.

7 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by stephleena(f): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
that last pic,maybe they are trying to repeat, the wedding, doing the kissing the bride and groom failed to do..

4 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
the 4 picture. see as the man open eyes. he is a bad kisser

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by thesicilian: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
What is the significance of this visit?

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by okosodo: 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Evidence of the wonders of God
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by smartty68(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
I don't understand the last photo though grin
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by MrIcredible: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Liar
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by izzou(m): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin

Pastor JoJo

I still don't understand the message Pastors try to pass when they travel, show acts of kindness,heal people, kiss their wives, etc and decide to show the whole world

I know his followers will come for my head

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by MrDandy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
stephleena:
that last pic,maybe they are trying to repeat, the wedding, doing the kissing the bride and groom failed to do..
You don't take breaks at all from nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
oga IGINLA you sef wan relocate go Israel undecided ?
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by Cchley8(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
Pastors and pr
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by alphaconde(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
if u like replace Jesus for cross, anyone who doesnt repent the lord will deny him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by QuickStandard: 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
We buy all types of UPS and Inverter batteries,
Call today
We can pick up from anywhere in the country
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by chisomdestiny: 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
I need to become a pastor
God please call me grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by ojkalito(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Did Jesus also kiss while he was there
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by 4lorunsho(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
na wa oooo.
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by realestniggah: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
lmao these people keep chasing Jesus but Jesus is not chasing them back
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by IsaacBuchi(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
The woman in the 3rd picture looks like someone who is lost as to why they're really here like saying, " do you mean this really where Jesus lived & what are we do here self"...like a typical African who doesn't appreciate history. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by BuariCopyPaste: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nobody is interested in Buhari again....
wheather he's dead or alive, no one cares again

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by Immorttal: 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
we know those bible stories are fiction written by primitive men of primeval times. not for intelligent people. wink

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by Onyinye15(f): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
So we should start traveling too

Jesus is everywhere jor
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by Kobicove(m): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
The 8th pic - Why didn't that guy close his eyes while kissing? undecided

Do not trust such people

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by auntysimbiat(f): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
Cool
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by lovebelovedk: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
hm
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by tosyne2much(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
I wish I could be there one day
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) by richard16(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
All tanx Jesus... If not him i wonder wetin guys we for they shack! First entity laka mua! Dat blessed the Holy water!!! Supreme comrados!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World / Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.