Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians (35884 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings / N2000 Handshake: Pastor Tony Boateng Asks Nigerians To Pay To Shake Him / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by 2mercy: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2023
…I warned about this government, but Nigerians have short memories

Founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo has expressed dismay on how quickly Nigerians forget all his warnings prior to the emergency of the current administration, saying that those who criticized him are currently breathing hard while some are dead.

Speaking during the 21 Days of prayer and fasting of the church, Oyedepo said that if Nigerians can’t learn from the past up until now, that shows that Nigerians have a very short memory.

“Some fellows were talking chaff in those days when I was talking to them about how the government we are voting into power is going to torment your life.” Being in church doesn’t make you a prophet. God tells me things, details about this nation, and I know something is happening right now, but when it’s time, I’ll talk to you.

Those that said, ‘What do you mean?’ the other time, they’re breathing hard now, some are dead.” Just be in love, that’s all. You’ll become dead to what they’re saying, you’re just open only to what God is saying. Did you see pepper or not in the last 8 years? You know pepper is in grades, different levels of pepper. Nigerians, short memory, very short memory.

If you can’t learn from the past up until now, I don’t know what you want to learn.” They made all balloon promises, nothing came to pass, not one. You wrote them down, newspaper wrote them down, you can’t see anything there. They’re saying, “come again, come again, fools come”.

As the Lord lives, the devil will not have his way again in Nigeria for the sake of the destiny of innocent people. Security down to zero, you’re traveling, you’re looking at the back, everyday, on the street, in the town, in the villages, what?

Somebody came to me during the primaries or something and said, he just wanted to ask for my prayer. I said, ‘good. Call me later please, I can’t talk to you people now’. They said, ‘we have brought an offering’. I said, “no no, they don’t use offering to hear from God’. He called me, I said, ‘don’t try it, it will be futile”, (he said), “ah, but I have so much promises’. (I said), “don’t try it, goodnight”, maybe he’s hearing me now.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/did-you-see-pepper-in-the-last-8-years-oyedepo-asks-nigerians/

190 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Eriokanmi: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2023
Enough of suffering and smiling. APC is a virus to the country's development. Anyone attacked by a virus will never feel same again until it's tackled in the infected body. Even those urchins supporting the failed party out of sentiments can relate. They're suffering and crying in their closets.

449 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Racoon(m): 10:09am On Jan 14, 2023
I call on all Nigerians to unite our efforts in the journey of taking back our nation from the cold hands of corruption, insecurity and unproductivity. 2023 is a very critical year that will determine the next direction of our nation.

This nation cannot continue in its all round retrogressive movement in the coming years, as that will result in its total collapse. 2023 is an existential year in the history of our nation. It is a year we all must unite against the continued abuse of our nation's democracy and economy.

The power is in our hands to take back our nation, this year, and make it work. I call on Nigerians to support me in saving our nation. My commitment is securing the country, unifying the nation and moving it from consumption to production.

I call on Nigerians to hold me accountable to my promises for a better nation, when I am elected. I have made a pact with Nigerians and I will not leave any of my promises unfulfilled. Nigerians can hold me accountable by my words of promise.

I wish Nigerians a very productive 2023 and urge everyone to remain law abiding, while contributing to the growth and development of the nation. -PO
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1609538061138014209?t=a6byNSNRvaaWg6fzeCAZ_g&s=08

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by onez: 10:09am On Jan 14, 2023
Man of God, Nigerians saw more than pepper. We saw red pepper, bitter kola, bitter leaf, alumo bitters etc

483 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Racoon(m): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2023
The Buhari that came to power roughly eight years ago was packaged as someone who had it in him to exercise the self-restraints necessary to administer a dysfunctional country like Nigeria.

For a benighted nation, the thought of having a president with integrity and self-discipline was alluring. No thanks to Buhari and his legendary incompetence, we now know better.

Meanwhile, the same people who packaged his myth are back in the market. Now they are promising that 2023 will bring “renewed hope.” We have moved from the taglines of ‘integrity’ and ‘anti-corruption’ to “builder of city” and “builder of men.”

That is how they will tell you that another messiah is on the way until somewhere down the line when the scam will unravel, first, through the failures of such leader; and second, through the person’s garrulous admission that none of what they told you was ever true.
https://punchng.com/the-buhari-scam-keeps-unravelling/

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by FarahAideed: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2023
We see Shegerized Pepper

293 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Spiritmask: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2023
Na hot pepper ooo

The pepper have no dictionary definition.

We saw pepperazi

Hot red pepper on a hot blazing iron under the atmosphere of an electric shock and naked wire with high voltage

That's what we are seeing.

237 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by StrongandMighty: 10:35am On Jan 14, 2023
Anybody who took his bathe, dressed up on election day just to go and vote Apc is seriously sick in the head...

329 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by angelboy01(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2023
Those that will vote in APC in this presidential race are evil. No more, no less.

246 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by okosodo: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2023
Nigeria cannot survive another APC misrule

193 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Felabrity: 11:01am On Jan 14, 2023
They can't directly tell Nigerians to vote Peter Obi, but who wise supposed know say they are against APC

247 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2023
shege pro max

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by JASONjnr(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2023
The PDP that managed Nigeria never divided the country...

Infact, many unknown regions in the country benefited from the powers of PDP.

APC came up with a crooked campaign strategy...went to interior undeveloped lands in the North and showed people living there without drinkable water. I bet you, the people of that region till date are yet to have a drinkable water.

Recruitment was done with federal character guidelines..But today, agencies recruit based on political interests...Even the federal character commission is toothless. And there's been embargo on recruitment for more than two years now...

No jobs, no light, no money, Emefiele stole everything and share it with the cabals in APC.

God I take God beg you, no let these people see road reach presidency, abeg.

179 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by FatherOfJesus: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2023
Only fools will vote APC again

180 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by MadamExcellency: 11:09am On Jan 14, 2023
No be only pepper, put ginger join.

115 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by RenaissanceGuy: 11:15am On Jan 14, 2023
The PDP govt of Goodluck that APC's Buhari took over from were no better. It was only unfortunate that Buhari turned out to be a bigger disaster on many sides.
Trojan8:
I haven't seen a more confused statement in my life. You are comparing two things as same while also agreeing one was an absolute disaster.
Pick a side
What's so hard to understand about my statement? If Goodluck was performing well, would Buhari have won?
VULCAN:
Your first statement is a verifiable lie.
Nigeria was better in EVERY SINGLE socioeconomic indice known to man under Goodluck.
But bombs were going off in every nooks and cranny of Nigeria and BH was at the verge of taking over the whole of NE.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2023
Na cameroun pepper

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Chinjo2: 11:22am On Jan 14, 2023
They are still queuing to vote in Tinubu. Make them continue by the time the real problem start I would have found myself out of the country.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by sweetonugbu: 11:25am On Jan 14, 2023
29th of may will be the happiest for us hard working Nigeria, A day with history.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by DamnnNiggarr: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2023
shocked

The most annoying part of this is that those shouting Tinubu! Tinubu!! Tinubu!!! up-and-down, those oduduwa nation agitators turned BATified will be the first to complain, they'll be the first to start their Japa plans when things get tough, they will be the first to seek for the consent of other Nigerians to March in protest, and they'll be the first to call unprintable names to any Nigerian tribe that fails to join them in their eye service protest when the time comes. I will be observing from a distance, with my family, during the time of tribulation. One thing I like about this whole thing is that the amount you buy petrol in the west, will still be the same price you'll get it in the south.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by BrickDevo: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Hyperchi(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2023
Not small one it was mixed with fuel

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Mendelssohn(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2023
This god of man talks too much. Must every administration patronize you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by orohbiro(f): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2023
Pepper na understatement . tunubu say na him turn weda he qualify or not na him turn so Nigerians brace up grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Brendaniel: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2023
Thanks to Tinubu....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by PointZerom: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2023
grin
No be small pepper so teyyyy. Omenka Passingshot Liondeleo Python1 Sarki Madridguy and Ngeneukwenu ran away due to accumulated hunga grin grin grin grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by tesppidd: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2023
This PDP pastor Daddy GO again!!

How many times did you say this between 1999 and 2015?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by SmartPolician: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2023
Oyedepo should tell them to vote for Peter Obi to know he has done his bit.

This is not the time to be apolitical because prayers alone don't solve economic problems. Instead, good leadership does.

15 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by SporaD8: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2023
See gbas gbos!
*. *. *. *. *. *. *.
It looks like Oga Seun is upgrading Nairaland.
Too Much system glitch and UI transformation.

4 Likes

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by seunmohmoh(f): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2023
We saw more than the Yoruba logo o. We saw advanced pepper. As e dey hot.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians by Efuaye(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2023
Them dey talk that one!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Places Christians Should Avoid Visiting / Dressing Modestly Pays / Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.