Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

What I Learnt Watching The Zenith Bank Robbery Video Frame By Frame - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What I Learnt Watching The Zenith Bank Robbery Video Frame By Frame (783 Views)

Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police / Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS / The Brave Sergeant In The Zenith Bank Robbery Video Is Dead - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Learnt Watching The Zenith Bank Robbery Video Frame By Frame by pesty100(m): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
after watching the video frame by frame, I think this was what happened. when the policemen heard the gun shots they were all alerted right. then iboko went to the door of their post to check out what was happening that was when he saw the theif sagging he tried shooting at him but missed due to tension and shot the floor. that was when the guy at the back of the car used bullet to break car glass in a bid to shoot the officers inside. the guy on blue started spraying the police post.

(1) (Reply)

Dead Body Found Ashore On Eleko Beach(pic, Video) / Lady Almost Killed Herself Doing Snapchat In Swimming Pool / Facebook Guy Pretending To Be A Girl Caught And Disgraced (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.