Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Area F Police Station Sends Coded Messages Through Wall Images (photos) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Area F Police Station Sends Coded Messages Through Wall Images (photos) (1768 Views)

Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall / 7 Dangerous Images That Almost Got Their Photographers Killed / Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Area F Police Station Sends Coded Messages Through Wall Images (photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
Area F Police Headquarters of the Nigerian Police Force has used painted wall art to send messages of love and peace to Lagosians. According to a police source in the station, all the images have a deep meaning. And it is clear that they want Lagosians to get that deep meaning. See some images below:
See more at: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/06/14/area-f-police-station-sends-lagosians-powerful-messages-through-wall-art/#more-3024

Re: Area F Police Station Sends Coded Messages Through Wall Images (photos) by Dottore: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
*yawns*
Re: Area F Police Station Sends Coded Messages Through Wall Images (photos) by jideflash(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
na wa o. they need technology advancement
Re: Area F Police Station Sends Coded Messages Through Wall Images (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dottore:
*yawns*
Art appreciation is not for everyone. Or maybe you have some bad experiences you'd like to share with the house?
Re: Area F Police Station Sends Coded Messages Through Wall Images (photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
jideflash:
na wa o. they need technology advancement
If you look at the photos, you'll see so many things the police is trying to communicate to members of the public. It is fascinating trying to decode the meanings of each symbol in those murals.
Re: Area F Police Station Sends Coded Messages Through Wall Images (photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
I don't know if the African woman is Queen Moremi or Princess Enitan. Lalasticlala what do you think?
Re: Area F Police Station Sends Coded Messages Through Wall Images (photos) by Dhayor001(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
Beautiful!!!
Re: Area F Police Station Sends Coded Messages Through Wall Images (photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dhayor001:
Beautiful!!!
The police won some more points from me for this, honest. They need some encouragement, and we will see more improvements.
Re: Area F Police Station Sends Coded Messages Through Wall Images (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Looks like an Ifa's worship center to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Area F Police Station Sends Coded Messages Through Wall Images (photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Looks like an Ifa's worship center to me
Their is a dove there which to me symbolizes peace. The hearts symbolize their love for the general public. The mysterious lady with wings, I have not deciphered what she symbolizes. Art and culture experts in the house, come help US break these codes.
Re: Area F Police Station Sends Coded Messages Through Wall Images (photos) by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 15, 2017
The skyline in the middle represents Lagos' status as a mega city and the determination of the police to keep all Lagosians safe (a work in progress).
Re: Area F Police Station Sends Coded Messages Through Wall Images (photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
Still trying to decode some of these images.

(1) (Reply)

Lighting Challenge / Graphics Artist? Join Our Team! / Epson L220 Inkjet Multifunction Printer ( Print,scan And Photocopy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.