Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) (50789 Views)

NURTW Office Collapses In Ibadan As Taofeek Oyerinde Escapes Tragedy / LONDON FIRE: Luxury Flats Acquired For Grenfell Tower Fire Survivors / London Fire: Muslims Up Early For Ramadan May Have Saved Tower Residents' Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by GistFullGround: 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
"The Fire Brigade is being criticized for being slow in its response"

Make una come Nigeria and see first before una complain.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Seems therez more to this inferno... May the souls of the deceased ones rest in peace n speedy recovery to all injured ones
Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by Emac34: 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
ojkalito:
No matter d situation or condition Nigerians always find a way to survive...Nigerians una tough I HAIL O
that's we bro.....coolcool
Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by Emac34: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why didn't she die

This is unfair to those who died.
gringrin
Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by shineeye1: 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
Maybe the fire fall because of the feast and parade of unclothedness openly along London streets this same week?
Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by Deeypeey(m): 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
MostBanned:

The Fire service got to the scene Six minutes after they were contacted, How is that slow compared to Nigeria
That wud ve bn a record swift response in nigeria sha
Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by win2kwire: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
if the dead are muslims or somalis no one will give a rats as5
Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by Reals(m): 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
So sorry for them
Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by Rhea(f): 12:11am On Jun 15, 2017
E be like say one oyibo wey dey vex for immigrants don carry fire burn down their domot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by WachsComedy: 12:17am On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by ICEMAN(m): 12:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Mama well done! Naija no dey carry last!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:31am On Jun 15, 2017
Lucky woman.

I bet you no conspiracy theorist died in the fire. They must have got out with their tin-foiled hats and parachutes.

High-rise building? No. I need a fire extinguisher and parachute to be able to live there with peace of mind.
Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by Originalsly: 2:05am On Jun 15, 2017
SmartyPants:

I suspect this was a terror attack. The source of the fire is allegedly an exploding fridge. How does a fridge explode? Investigations may reveal more
Bro... my cousin's house caught fire because of exploding freezer.... LG to be precise. Go to Google/You tube.... you'll learn about it.
Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10am On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Why didn't she die
Always an idiot...
Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by October1960: 4:14am On Jun 15, 2017
Hope the people from religion of pieces are not behind this again. Wish we could move them all to Iraq.
Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by anonym0us: 4:15am On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why didn't she die

u well

Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by marylandcakes: 5:41am On Jun 15, 2017
MostBanned:

The Fire service got to the scene Six minutes after they were contacted, How is that slow compared to Nigeria

How can you compare two unlike things? The UK is an organised place where most things works which Nigeria is a place wher even the simplest most basic thing becomes so complicated nothing works
Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by Ramaa(m): 6:39am On Jun 15, 2017
win2kwire:
if the dead are muslims or somalis no one will give a rats as5

Because muslims are animals in humans skins.....so they deserve to die as they kill other innocents people....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by darlingnuel(m): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2017
Fire started by midnight. Most people were fast asleep, even the F/fighters. The perpetrators knew it was a critical/ideal time to record maximum casualty
Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by gentlezypher: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2017
Deeypeey:
happy fr her oo
Did anybody see d part whr it says the fire service were slow on the response? If na Nigeria,all of una go don dey crucify the government and the fire service....even the so-called advanced countries get faults.
meanwhile... Nigeria teaching u extreme survival techniques... can u imagine?!...as this woman old reach, she still agile pass jet li in his prime....mama,I salute u...
lol it took the fire fighters 6 minutes, but if it's here, it will take 1+ hours after quenching for them to arrive
Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by megafone: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2017
The house looks like a pillar of fire!
Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by lankypinky: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=Deeypeey post=57522884]happy fr her oo
Did anybody see d part whr it says the fire service were slow on the response? If na Nigeria,all of una go don dey crucify the government and the fire service....even the so-called advanced countries get fault....
Yes, they were slow in response bt wat abt the 40 fire engines, 20 ambulance crew and over 400 firefighters were made available..... Morover the fire started @ midnight
Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by lankypinky: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2017
Deeypeey:
happy fr her oo
Did anybody see d part whr it says the fire service were slow on the response? If na Nigeria,all of una go don dey crucify the government and the fire service....even the so-called advanced countries get faults.
meanwhile... Nigeria teaching u extreme survival techniques... can u imagine?!...as this woman old reach, she still agile pass jet li in his prime....mama,I salute u...
Yes they were slow in response, but what about the 40 fire engines, 20 ambulance crews and over 200 firefighters. Moreover, the fire started @ midnight
Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by toluwalopsy(f): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Even our aged one's aren't left out when it comes to surviving
If you check am well well na Yoruba mama she go be,

Anybody that's gonna quote me,no say I no warn you o

You're funny o
Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by toluwalopsy(f): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2017
Xhaka100:
why don't u ever have sense This is unfair to people that have.

That guy nwa or what's he called is sick in the brain.
Re: Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) by toluwalopsy(f): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why didn't she die

You have brain tumour o but it pains me that you don't know. Idiot. angry
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why didn't she die

You have brain tumour o but it pains me that you don't know. Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 / 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit / 13 Things People Who Grew Up In ‘face-me-i-face-you’ Compounds Can Relate With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.