Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) (52016 Views)

Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette / Kelechi Nwakali & Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn Rock Matching Outfits / Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by Yorobastard(m): 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
Happy for him and not the others mostly in the west who end up with white women who weren't there when they were struggling.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 15, 2017
comrChris:
How old did they say this guy is self
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by pomide(m): 12:23am On Jun 15, 2017
Second picture: Girl has 3 different poses... Kelechi just dere on his one pose. Guys are just too cool mhen cheesy
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by romenna: 2:18am On Jun 15, 2017
ahmed musa comes to mind, i see him dumping this innocent looking babe for a slay queen very soon.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:43am On Jun 15, 2017
Good she ain't white
She looks very much older tho
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 2:54am On Jun 15, 2017
noetic5:
see US rating on top 10 most beautiful vag!na contest SEE PHOTOS

this is shocking
I checked out the link and it's real.
This is unbelievable... in a good way.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 15, 2017
kabillion:
That boi in blue shart though.
Wetin him do?
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by jacksonjason45(m): 3:37am On Jun 15, 2017
[color=#000099][/color][code][/code]you refuse to be handsome..... u come go carry Olosho... men....... d girl ugly die

[img]you refuse to be handsome..... u come go carry Olosho... men....... d girl ugly die

[/img]you refuse to be handsome..... u come go carry Olosho... men....... d girl ugly die
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by Mercylix20(f): 3:50am On Jun 15, 2017
Monalisa185:
that her boot in the 2nd picture is dope Like coke cheesy
mhen that shoe is dope!
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by Namdeenero(m): 3:58am On Jun 15, 2017
comrChris:
How old did they say this guy is self
You won't believe this guy is under 20 until you see him physically, met him at a popular hangout zone in Owerri last week friday. Truth is pictures can be decieving... I so much love this guy, no homo
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by CCDav1: 5:31am On Jun 15, 2017
You no go look ,focus and concentrate dey play football,na kongi dey rule ur life now bah.? Tho it his life ,I think we people tend to carry two things at d same time.. Though he has the money,but I don't think the time is ripe for the young lad to start parading women all over social media.. How many times mercy don front him girl friend or Neymar evn rising star Gabriel Jesus.. Nonsense.. No hate sha but ma thought tho.. Yak ndi.oo
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 5:51am On Jun 15, 2017
bercarray:
The babe try small, money good o, I got to make money o, girls wey fine pass her go woo me themselves I swear to God,i never make am sef them dey do am,if I come make am nko God help me too ooooo
with tgis your coconut head. Lols
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 5:55am On Jun 15, 2017
MayorOlohLo1:

My Nigger, football ain't longer about Talent, it's about privilege.. I see people in the premier League that won't start with my Team in Surulere... na privilege bro, Ori lon pe
na so bro 100%
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 15, 2017
austino677:
The girl don catch big fish grin

this one na better SHARK
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by MBtz(m): 6:58am On Jun 15, 2017
The girl's image just left me with a question...!
How old is this guy again
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by colbankz(m): 7:06am On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
E fall my hand big time.

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by Temitope223(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2017
ymee:
Up gunners

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
I don't think u need a job with this skills you have...contact me via my signature I can help a little
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by holybabayo(m): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2017
I think this must have been his girl back when he was still a broke guy. That is true love.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by asatemple(f): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2017
Fyn setting but the girl is brief
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by kaylinda: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2017
They look good together. A good thing he went for a Nigerian girl unlike many others in his shoes who would have gone for white women without hesitation.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2017
a 17 year old
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by Monalisa185(f): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
that's a Timberland. ua wlcm grin

I have one too, but a different color
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2017
Monalisa185:

I have one too, but a different color
The one u ve on dp? grin
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Congratz boy for workin so hard. This are type of pic that made some guys go do money ritual. Every1 will want to be like him over9t.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by dunelsty(m): 1:50am On Jun 16, 2017
Amarabae:
Black Love. So sweet. Kudos to him.
so sweet..... know the girl sha....
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) by Nostradamus: 12:37am On Jan 03, 2020
I just hope when the money and fame is very high, kelechi won't give this girl a leg-over and go for DJ cuppy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Papa Bouba Diop Dies Aged 42 / Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium / Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.