Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos (35222 Views)

Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette / Kelechi Nwakali & Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn Rock Matching Outfits / Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by obiremy: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nigerian and Arsenal player Kelechi Nwakali pictured loved up with his girlfriend Francis Jacquelyn in new photos.Lovely photos!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/nigerian-and-arsenal-player-kelechi.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by HungerBAD: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cool.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by MediumStout(m): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
People like this don't care about biafra. Only the frustrated and poverty stricken failures who have been brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu's lies will scream biafra as if money will grow on trees for them to pluck in biafra. Successful igbo's like Psquare, Don jazzy and Alaba traders don't give a fvck about Nnamdi Kanu nor his fraudulent biafra agitations. One Nigeria is all we want and so shall it remain for life sad

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by Cooly100: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:
People like this don't care about biafra. Only the frustrated and poverty stricken failures who have been brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu's lies will scream biafra as if money will grow on trees for them to pluck in biafra. Successful igbo's like Psquare, Don jazzy and Alaba traders don't give a fvck about Nnamdi Kanu nor his fraudulent biafra agitations. One Nigeria is all we want and so shall it remain for life sad

One Nigeria, with inequality, injustice, suppression, subjugation, marginalization, exclusion and crude nepotism...? I pity you for inferring that those you mentioned don't care about Biafra...

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by MediumStout(m): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
[s]
Cooly100:

One Nigeria, with inequality, injustice, suppression, subjugation, marginalization, exclusion and crude nepotism...? I pity you for inferring that those you mentioned don't care about Biafra...
[/s]

Biafra will never come

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by oshe11: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
FINALLY Chelsea have SIGNED Antonio Rudiger

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by Edopesin: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Its Beta To Put Super Eagles Player Instead Of Arsenal Cos Tha Guy No Get Hope For Arsenal

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by fhelihx(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
life is good when you have..."money"

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
this thread has just been derailed..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by denony(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nice one bro. Some people will definitely commit suicide when Biafra comes

5 Likes

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:

My problem with Ipob is that, they have never raised an article, not to talk of a voice, or stones against Theordore Orji.. whom for 8yrs didn't even pour I spade of sand to make Aba Better... they voted him to Senate.(While Godswill used the same 8yrs to turn Aks to a near El-Dorado)
Ipob miscreants are afraid of T.Orji.
but they feel their problem is the northerner selling Suya.. selling beans, selling onnions etc.

collectively, weda North, East, South and West.. our collective eniea are the stupendously rich political elite.. but instead of joining with EFCC or other Nigerians to fight them... those guys are busy protesting.. "HE IS OUR THEIVE, DONT TOUCH OUR THIEVE"... So u see them protesting for Saraki, Methuh etc by day and Asking for Biafra by Night... Someone said " PDP is Biafra, Biafra is PDP." Sarki and I bliv there is huge truth in it... same people that were crying GEJ or Death... after March 2015, changed GEJ for Biafra.

Odogwu042:

You'd be surprised at the people that care about Biafra.

Ikpa Why do you feel Phyno, P-Square, Kcee, Tekno, Don Jazzy, Humble Smith, and all those making it big in the entertainment world, are not staying in the East ?

produce a song, sell to 1million people, and produce a song and sell to 170million people.. see whether you make same money.
some Miscreant will be claiming that artist go to places... but let me ask, how often does Phyno go to play in Ghana or S.A ? or how often does Aka or Sark come to sing in Nigeria.

even in the Movie world, get a Ghana Cable TV, they rarely show nollywood, they concentrate on showing Ghanian movies.. You feel that your Movie Actress will be OK doin movies for your 5 eastern states ?
At a point, Ghana did put an embargo on nolywood films to grow theirs.. you feel Nigeria will gv a wide berth for Biafrawood movies to spoil their market ??

TO SELL ANYTHING, YOU NEED A WIDER MARKET, THE POPULATION, OF NIGERIA IS MORE THAN ENOUGH MARKET TO MAKE US ALL RICH..selling whatever tallent we have to millions of Nigerian is far beta Dan to a set... Ask Linda Ikeji, ask all your Bloggers, if they would prefer to blog to just Igbos or to 170+ million Nigerians.

OUR PROBLEM ARE THE POLITICAL ELITE, THOSE THAT USE MONEY FOR ROADS TO BUILD HOTELS, we have them in the North East, West, South.... They are the ones we should stand togeda to fight...
not calling each other Afonja or Igbo here.

Mme tang akeh Mmi mma,
You can now fire at me at will...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by yorex2011: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
So what exactly should we do with this..

Would've fried beans but i live in lekki and my gas has finished, and can't use firewood indoors

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by EmyLeo(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
awesome..

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by spartan117(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
yorex2011:
So what exactly should we do with this..

Would've fried beans but i live in lekki and water has carried my gas cooker away and can't use firewood
ME: Ikpaangry
IKPA: Oga!
ME: Tear this guy one hot slap angry
IKPA: Yes sir!!! angry
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by Flets: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:
This Biafra must be some real nightmare to some of you.... Even in unrelated topics

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by optional1(f): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Cool.

welcome back

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by misspineapple(f): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
Everyday shoppn mall?
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by Odogwu042(m): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:

You'd be surprised at the people that care about Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by Martin0(m): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Her eye never tear finish

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by Reference(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
Better leave woman and head to the gym. As an african you have to work twice as hard as your indigenous counterparts to earn their shoes so while they are on holidays you work, and work and work and work or have your career sealed in mediocrity. We have seen this all too often but you shpuld be an exception. Learn from the mistakes of others and get good counsel. No man who seeks to war has time for irrelevant things. If you are truly young, thd time for girks will cime. For now build your career. Work, work and work hard.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by Oildichotomy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
We are talking of a young fella loving up with his girlfriend and some frustrated nitwits are all about Biafra.

Why are some people so daft sef?

7 Likes

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by YorubaNigga(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
This gal resemble Rebecca my ex shocked

Abi na her ni
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by optional1(f): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
holluphemydavid:
Seconded

thirded
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by 2sexycom(m): 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:
it will shock u

4 Likes

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by yorex2011: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
spartan117:

G
Garri?
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by yorex2011: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Surefixed12:
The love of risk is the beginning of success no successful man will say he never took any risk
As our yesterday games went as planned I thank God for his blessings as I bring to u all my games for today call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below the image no free no after serious minded people only

When time for census comes now they will count this one too abi... undecided
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by moses93(m): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
better soup na money kill am
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
optional1:

thirded
Confirm jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Pray For Nigeria": Alex Iwobi Poses In New Photo / Sir Alex Ferguson's Wife, Cathy, Is Dead At 84 / Super Eagles Bag Nervy Draw Vs Cape Verde, Reach 2022 WCQ Playoff Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.