Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) (7708 Views)

What Makes A Door Shake When Another Is Opened Or Closed? / PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m / This Door-Opening Robot Is The Scariest Thing We’ve Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Explorers(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Just pick the bag and the $1m is yours.

Going in is not the issue, but coming out.

Will you?

Lalasticlala

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Temptee101(m): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Of course i will...

but only for dream.

On a more serious note, it looks like those snakes are already well fed and filled up, there won't be any need left for them swallowing anything else so i might try my luck. We only die once.

Ol FTC finally...the devil has denied me this for so long, really marks the beginning of greater things to come.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by LordCrimson(m): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
Simple, I'll wear metallic clothing.

8 Likes

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Daeylar(f): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
lol, this is a question for lalasticlala

I won't go lol, grin Hold your $1m
is it not just $1m? grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by KevMitnick: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nothing scary about this, it's just disgusting.

5 Likes

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by decatalyst(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wait, is it by force to have this kind of money? cry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Damoxy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
How will I come out after I carry the money.

Dts my problem

Entering is not a problem for me

2 Likes

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Shollyjay90(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Very simple,i will give them a sleeping doze
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by ichommy(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Kukuma Kee Me.

Untop $
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by armadeo(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
I will without hesitation.

Those aren't poisonous snakes. I won't even think twice. I eill even carry the snake commot from the bag sef.

See this guy 1 million dollars.

Ordinary snake when nairalanders dey chop.

8 Likes

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Monalisa185(f): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
time to make peace with your village people, only them fit give you the Kain Invisible jazz wey you go need since the rule said "no weapon"

2 Likes

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by MrHighSea: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
Starting with ds guy below me, My own na to wait n 'evans' anybody dt comes out of dt door. I go come dy form 'melaye'. Hatas stand up, my goons go 'jega' dem.

4 Likes

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by ijustdey: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
I will just get a robot to go and get the money through the door.....

just sit down somewhere and direct the thing

5 Likes

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
I will consult the gods
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by dingbang(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Will just walk on top the snakes fa..
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Iamsheye(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
just imagine.....i book space since i no know wetin i go type,well is like the guy below me has something to say
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by sisisioge: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
Na to turn back and go home. God no get hand for that kind money grin

2 Likes

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Kondomatic(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
I will come from the other side.
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by smardray(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Pukes
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
decatalyst:
Wait, is it by force to have this kind of money? cry
BEST ANSWER
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Rich4god(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Snakes like these aren't a threat to human... Except you step on them, you can technically tip toe your way through them...
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Explorers(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Rich4god:
Snakes like these aren't a threat to human... Except you step on them, you can technically tip toe your way through them...

Really?

3 Likes

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by MistadeRegal(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
No poisonous snake there.
Move around them slowly without fear.
Do not breathe hard.
Try not to make any vibrations.
The one at the door, hold it's neck slowly 'without' fear and lay it on the floor gently.
Open the door slowly and enter.

You did it.

These snakes become more active when they sense fear in you and they strike instantly.
This is a game of the brave.

13 Likes

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by ifex370(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Baba $1m is too much na grin

1 Like

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by anonym0us: 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
i will go tru d ceiling

1 Like

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Fessy09(m): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
they're on their own

9 Likes

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
Non-Poisonous pets. I will accept on one condition; That I am allowed to walk away with the $$ and the snakes too.

2 Likes

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Teedawg: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
na only the snake I want self when I use them do money rituals the money will multiply 5x
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Vickygirk(f): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
I will spray snake poison that will kill them. after all snake poison poison is not a weapon
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Fuckallmods: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lalasticlala don see problem he don run. If it's all those dead ones he'll rush and move it to front page grin

2 Likes

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Rich4god(m): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
Explorers:

Really?
My oga... U shld know na.... Aside from all these massive anacondas and "an agitated" snake. When it comes to humans, snakes are only defensive and generally shy away from us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Critical Thinking And Common Sense Elusive To Most 'Educated' Nigerians? / Neco 2013/2014 Exam Result / Lagos State Polytechnic Anex Of Part Time Study For Is Now On Sale:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.