Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,561 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) (29685 Views)

Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday / Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) by ReachHard: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
This is the SAME MAN who told the Senate that he doesn't like the smell of money o.

See him now

Re: Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) by sunsewa16: 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
Na their time,make I come and be going.
Re: Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) by IJOBA2: 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Rotimi Amaechi is the man of the year.

The definition of humility
The definition of leadership

God bless the Lion of Ubima
IT SEEMS YOU ARE JOBLESS BRUH
Re: Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) by hoodboy(m): 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Basorge works for amaechi in some official capacity, so...
Re: Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 15, 2017
Is that not Kate Henshaw I see?? If she is the one, EFCC should pick her up too.. She has been Amaechi's bae for years..
Re: Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) by totorimi: 1:32am On Jun 15, 2017
Government officials must live by example and practice what they preach in this recession era they created. No problem in hosting a comedian but how does this put food on the table of the common man.

It would have been better if he did this quietly or better still tell him to donate the money used for the party to motherless babies homes or to widows to support them. This grandiose spending is totally uncalled for and to think that all this wasteful spending are tax payers funds because civil servants are exactly what they are servant of the masses and they are not expected to have too much money to the extent of throwing party. The man must be probed, if Buha were to be around would he have spent tax payers funds like that.
Re: Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) by basty: 4:12am On Jun 15, 2017
thestevens:
You see what they do with our money abi,later they will be blaming Goodluck,we will see how far in 2019.

With yah 5% votes? You cannot decide the political landscape of any electoral process in Nigeria. Quote me and go the way of the dogs to Ku t'on togbogbo.
Re: Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) by seguno2: 6:02am On Jun 15, 2017
Felixalex:
I dislike amaechi......but he has his own money na, I guess he didn't host d party from the transport ministry's account.... Besides d party is not looking too flamboyant

Have you seen his personal income tax returns to know that "he has his own money"?
How much is the salary of the Speaker of a state house of assembly and the salary of a governor plus the salary of a minister then deduct his living expenses.
Re: Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:58am On Jun 15, 2017
Ichel:

Humility my ass.
Lion of Ubima ko, Panda of Isiokpo ni.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:01am On Jun 15, 2017
basty:

With yah 5% votes? You cannot decide the political landscape of any electoral process in Nigeria. Quote me and go the way of the dogs to Ku t'on togbogbo.

And the 95% that have been deciding it got us where?

They gave us an incommunicado president.

Much better to be 5% right now. At least generations to come will know who to hold responsible.
Re: Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) by AquaLalua: 7:22am On Jun 15, 2017
yeyeboi:
Amaechi is a criminal , go and throw birthday parties for the IDPs in the north then I will take him serious.

Bad belle
Re: Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) by einsteine(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2017
Mehn, I miss abroad.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) by agitator: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2017
Fyno:
how? By throwing parties? You must joking

No worry you head, leave coneheads to dey yarn rub bish. Lizard of ubima political career don end for Rivers state. If him like make him throway party for everybody, nothing for am for P-town. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) by greatman247(m): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2017
How do you know Ameachi sponsor that op? I need proof jor op, don't say things you know nothing about unless you have evident. You can't just assume mainly cos Ameachi is present at the party.
Re: Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) by cheta02(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2017
This has nothing to do with the present economic status of this country.However I see this as an expression of friendship and love. My opinion anyway.
Re: Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) by mexioni(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2017
That seems to be Okey Bakassi's best outfit, he always wears them
Re: Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) by subsurface: 11:09am On Jun 15, 2017
Wait oo so bros do good I miss abroad don old reach so..?

Congrat sha
Re: Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 15, 2017
Ichel:

Humility my ass.
Lion of Ubima ko, Panda of Isiokpo ni.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Elects Kingsley Chinda As Reps Minority Leader / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.