Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu (29660 Views)

Intrigues As Nation Awaits Tinubu’s Ministers / Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) / Late Chief Tony Anenih's Burial - Crowd Awaits The Arrival Of His Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by donphilopus: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Pictures from APC Presidential Campaign rally in Ibadan as crowd awaits the arrival of the APC Presidential Candidate and next President of Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by donphilopus: 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
So this is the crowd your Tinubu APC could pull in Ibadan

Shame

You always say Tinubu isn't in this race but you're always the first to comment on Tinubu's threads whenever I bring them here. Why are you so concerned about Tinubu? Why don't you do same to Atiku?

BTW, this isn't 360 degree view of the crowd. These are few pictures. If I get more pictures when Tinubu arrives I'll create another thread and you'll be invited there to wail as usual.

But know this and know peace! Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

239 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2023

Shame

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by ZeroAccess: 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu national anthem posture. Mumu man

Am sure he's going to insult buhari again, anytime he's home campaigning buhari is he's only target to attack.

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by madridguy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by StrongAlphMale: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Complete Flop.

This so crowd cannot even be compared to the thousands of multitudes that came out to welcome HE president peter Obi today in Owerri

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
I'm in ibadan but I'm not there.

Yet, myself and all my family will vote for him

107 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by kettykin: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
The old faithful city living up to political expectations

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu is now doing ward to ward now that it's obvious Buhari don't give a hoot about him

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Ireportlive: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by adioolayi(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
As usual...Mapo Hill Ibadan...

Significant political gathering place at Ibadan..

The only Presidential candidate that I know in history, that has not followed this age long tradition is Peter Obi, he used Adamasingba instead of Mapo, a recipe for poor outing in OYO...so sad.

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by ipobarecriminals: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Period007(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
No more funds to rent full stadium, they are now using garages and motor parks

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Ireportlive: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is now doing ward to ward now that it's obvious Buhari don't give a hoot about him

Unfuntunately for you.. you can never understand the significance of the iconic Mapo hall steps, and why the Venue and not a stadia ..

It's Great Tinubu would stand tall and make history today at Mapo hall

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by donphilopus: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Period007:

Lol. Kids roaming Nairaland politics section.

Every reasonable Presidential candidate has always campaigned at Mapo Hall. I dunno the reason for that but maybe people from that state or Yoruba land would know.

First picture was taken when Buhari did his rally at same venue in 2019 and the second was taken when Atiku did his there last month here.

When next you want to comment on threads here, make your research so you wouldn't embarrass your ancestors.

79 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

You always say Tinubu isn't in this race but you're always the first to comment on Tinubu's threads whenever I bring them here. Why are you so concerned about Tinubu? Why don't you do same to Atiku?

BTW, this isn't 360 degree view of the crowd. These are few pictures. When I get more pictures when Tinubu arrives I'll create another thread and you'll be invited there to wail as usual.

But know this and know peace! Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Be deceiving yourself, which 360 degree view ? You want to post your over-edited pictures abi?

The earlier you agree that Tinubu is not in this race , the better for you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Emmanuella00(f): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
I'm sorry to say this but.......
Same picture everyday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
FAKEPrinceOfLagos:

Shame
My Igbo friend, it is obvious that you do not know Ibadan. That picture there are those outside the venue.

Meanwhile, let me remind you that you will still eat your words as usual. Your fake moniker and your words lack integrity.

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by donphilopus: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Be deceiving yourself, which 360 degree view ? You want to post your over-edited pictures abi?

Then stop wailing and start celebrating.

By the time results start coming out, you'll go back to your Biafra or death.

Tinubu is your next President.

51 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Digitron: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
So, Tinubu have started running away from stadium even in the south west.

Wahala Wahala Wahala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by donphilopus: 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Digitron:
So, Tinubu have started running away from stadium even in the south west.

Wahala Wahala Wahala

Lol. Kids roaming Nairaland politics section.

Every reasonable Presidential candidate has always campaigned at Mapo Hall. I dunno the reason for that but maybe people from that state or Yoruba land would know.

First picture was taken when Buhari did his rally at same venue in 2019 and the second was taken when Atiku did his there last month here.

When next you want to comment on threads here, make your research so you wouldn't embarrass your ancestors.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Ennoloa: 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Why are they a lot of uniform
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by NuraSambo: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Period007:
it is obvious you were just born yesterday.

All the past president we'v had in Nigeria since the turn of democracy in 1999, held their the campaign at the Mapo Hall in Oyo State.

From Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan and Buhari, Mapo Hall was the location of their campaign rally in Oyo

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by iwaeda: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:
Pictures from APC Presidential Campaign rally in Ibadan as crowd awaits the arrival of the APC Presidential Candidate and next President of Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

APC Tinubu ti luuu leee. Confused party. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by yarimo(m): 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame
TINUBU let laugh at him he is confused already

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Period007(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
NuraSambo:
it is obvious you were just born yesterday.
All the past president we'v had in Nigeria since the turn of democracy in 1999, held their the campaign at the Mapo Hall in Oyo State.

Story Story............Story

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Afamed: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Asiwaju Shi ne Gaba

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by oyin44: 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu no dey go market go pull crowd ..abomination

Pls tell obi that market is a place where people buy and sell things not a rally ground grin grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by famology(m): 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame

You'll soon go into coma like you did after the Apc presidential primary. MUGU!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by famology(m): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Everybody should forget about the south west. Tinubu will clear it with upto 70percent.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by HydraFeeds(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Official Portrait Of Godwin Obaseki, Governor Of Edo State / Our Plans For The 2019 General Elections – Shi’ites / IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.