Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,769 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Globacom Recruitment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Globacom Recruitment (1370 Views)

Globacom, Chief Marketing Officer Charged With $6.7m Fraud / House Of Reps Orders Arrest Of Globacom Boss, Mike Adenuga Over N16bn Debt / Alarm On The Financial State Globacom Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom Recruitment by Arunne1: 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please I need urgent reply please,this is my first time posting in this forum
I did an aptitude test with Glo for sales executive here in abuja February 2017,since then I did not hear from them but just this evening I got a text message inviting me for an interview in lagos . .below is the text message

You are hereby invited for an aptitude test/interview for the position of female business development /customer relation executive Scheduled to hold on Sat. 17th June, 2017 at the Lagoon restaurant,1c Ozumba Mbadiwe str,victoria island,lagos.
Time: 12 noon. Please come along with original copy of the ffg:
1. Nysc/exemption letter (compulsory)
2. Bsc
3. O'level
4. Birth cert & passport photograph
5. CV and a valid means of ID. Globacom Hr

I want to know if they really invite people to lagos even if you don't reside there..
Secondly does it mean this is my second stage of the interview?
And what questions do I expect?
Please help a sister,any reply will be appreciated please don't ignore..Thanks
Re: Globacom Recruitment by Heavance(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
you probably forwarded your CV to businessdev20117

1 Like

Re: Globacom Recruitment by Arunne1: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2017
Heavance:

Yes I did, but I am in Abuja and the last aptitude test was held here, is it possible for them to tell me to go to lagos for the interview?
Re: Globacom Recruitment by Heavance(m): 11:10am On Jun 15, 2017
Arunne1:

Yes I did, but I am in Abuja and the last aptitude test was held here, is it possible for them to tell me to go to lagos for the interview?
very possible. Call the number you saw on the text

1 Like

Re: Globacom Recruitment by Arunne1: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2017
Heavance:

very possible. Call the number you saw on the text

I tried to call it but it's unreachable ,I will try again but either way I will travel down to lagos for the interview..Thank you so much for your reply,am truly grateful
Re: Globacom Recruitment by Vasilias: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Heavance:

Please what's the email address to forward my CV to, been penniless and jobless for long, help with any information. Thanks. camayanabo@gmail.com
Re: Globacom Recruitment by Heavance(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Vasilias:

Please what's the email address to forward my CV to, been penniless and jobless for long, help with any information. Thanks. camayanabo@gmail.com
Its that Businessdev20117@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Globacom Recruitment by fikemmie: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Please, anyone with an update on Glo customer service recruitment. Has anyone been hired since May?

(1) (Reply)

My Money Is #20,000, University Female Student Tells Man After They Had S3x- Wat / To Improve Sexual Fitness With Out Consuming Harmful Chemicals / CAC Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.