Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Skales Reveals Weirdest Place He Has Had Sex, His Favourite Part Of Woman’s Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Reveals Weirdest Place He Has Had Sex, His Favourite Part Of Woman’s Body (2307 Views)

Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs / Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skales Reveals Weirdest Place He Has Had Sex, His Favourite Part Of Woman’s Body by Driftingking(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Kaduna born Nigerian rapper & singer, Raoul John Njeng-Njeng, who performs under the mononym Skales, in an edition of Netsecretquestions revealed the weirdest place he has had sex, his favourite part of woman’s body and his wildest sexual fantasies.

‘I will kill Bobrisky, kiss Toke Makinwa and date Yemi Alade’ – The 26-year-old ‘Shake body’ crooner said when given the ‘Kill, Date & Kiss’ game. Watch video below!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSYy-p1FZ3s

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/skales-reveals-weirdest-place-sex-favourite-part-womans-body.html

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

Re: Skales Reveals Weirdest Place He Has Had Sex, His Favourite Part Of Woman’s Body by praizblog: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
abeg don't kill oo
Re: Skales Reveals Weirdest Place He Has Had Sex, His Favourite Part Of Woman’s Body by stephleena(f): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
lol..I don get partner in killing bobrisky...
Re: Skales Reveals Weirdest Place He Has Had Sex, His Favourite Part Of Woman’s Body by smardray(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Pls and pls.. I dnt want rival in killing bobrisky... U can goan kill uche ogbodo
Re: Skales Reveals Weirdest Place He Has Had Sex, His Favourite Part Of Woman’s Body by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
for me, I will kill kcee kiss simi and I will date yemi alade
Re: Skales Reveals Weirdest Place He Has Had Sex, His Favourite Part Of Woman’s Body by Homeboiy: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
I will kill denrele, kiss roslyne meur

And date.....nobody
Re: Skales Reveals Weirdest Place He Has Had Sex, His Favourite Part Of Woman’s Body by idesylvester(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
I will also kill that bobrisky twice kiss Toke then give aisha Buhari belle
Re: Skales Reveals Weirdest Place He Has Had Sex, His Favourite Part Of Woman’s Body by decatalyst(m): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
I will kill Sophia, Iya imade first, kiss Ewatomi and date chidimma grin
Re: Skales Reveals Weirdest Place He Has Had Sex, His Favourite Part Of Woman’s Body by slyrone(m): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dude's hair is so nice. meanwhile I go flog that bobrisky bante
Re: Skales Reveals Weirdest Place He Has Had Sex, His Favourite Part Of Woman’s Body by solomix10(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
kill bobrisky , kiss tonto ,date yemi alade.
Re: Skales Reveals Weirdest Place He Has Had Sex, His Favourite Part Of Woman’s Body by Realkenny(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
I go murder bobrisky
Re: Skales Reveals Weirdest Place He Has Had Sex, His Favourite Part Of Woman’s Body by NicoBaba(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
I wee kee dem slay queens kiss Adesua n date niniola
Re: Skales Reveals Weirdest Place He Has Had Sex, His Favourite Part Of Woman’s Body by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
His taste in women sha... so yemi and toke is what he likes? Ok let me be going...
Re: Skales Reveals Weirdest Place He Has Had Sex, His Favourite Part Of Woman’s Body by Mizsylviah(f): 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ummmm.......Kill Uche Maduagwu,kiss Kiss Daniels and date Falz........Lol
Re: Skales Reveals Weirdest Place He Has Had Sex, His Favourite Part Of Woman’s Body by Godsownvoice: 3:19am On Jun 15, 2017
Get empowered now be your own boss... Do you know you can make close to #500,000 in a month?.this is the time to take charge of your life.
Through our online training you will learn how to make this products and how you can make them yourself, sell and make huge profit.
Stop jumping from one online class to another . join and be empowered
Re: Skales Reveals Weirdest Place He Has Had Sex, His Favourite Part Of Woman’s Body by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 15, 2017
bobrisky na female now abi continue

Bobrisky right nw

1 Like

Re: Skales Reveals Weirdest Place He Has Had Sex, His Favourite Part Of Woman’s Body by donchuzy22: 7:00am On Jun 15, 2017
Bobrisky be like

Re: Skales Reveals Weirdest Place He Has Had Sex, His Favourite Part Of Woman’s Body by Driftingking(m): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

See Viral Whatsapp Chats Of A Girl Offering Unlimited Sex For Iphone 8-PICS / See The Girl Who Said She Can't Date Timaya / See What Wizkid Did To Tiwa Savage His Girlfriend At His 28th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.