Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration (4763 Views)

I'll Revisit Jonathan’s Confab Report - Atiku / Osinbajo Risks Impeachment As Senate Asks Him To Withdraw Statement / PDP Asks Presidency To Stop Hiding Buhari From Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by EzeUche(m): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
We should not get too excited.

Once the Northern politicians actually read the report, they will not be smiling.

And they will throw it away. Giving more fuel to IPOB.

At least they get once last chance to salvage Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by madridguy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
I know you will look for me my Lolo, I know where to wait for you. How are you doing? Please forget about the guy behind that moniker, you know I won't argue with a woman not to talk of insulting her. The person behind that moniker is a man.

Ngozi123:

Insulting women is a very cowardly thing to do as a man, Ngokafor is a really good poster. Shame on you.
Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by Ngokafor(f): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
EzeUche:

Once the Northern politicians actually read the report, they will not be smiling.

..I know right?..They will resist it with every fibre in them..when IPOB lashes out in exasperation,they(north) will all chorus 'go back to your land',while their SW side-kicks will go further to say'ehen,Igbos want Biafra,now that they are told to leave,they are begging' angry..

..You just cant help but wonder if these folks are normal at all...how does Igbos going back to their region while still joined at the hip with the north,sw and other regions as per 'One Nigeria', equals actualisation of Biafra?..its just crazy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin grin Ipork is a terrorist group and every ipork members hate Nigeria so my point is that they should stop iporking their nose into Nigeria's affair. Let them leave Nigeria in Peace. We don't want ipork again, enough is enough.

What is really wrong with you? There is problem in the country and you think dancing around it while acting juvenile will solve it?

9 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by Ngozi123(f): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
madridguy:
I know you will look for me my Lolo, I know where to wait for you. How are you doing? Please forget about the guy behind that moniker, you know I won't argue with a woman not to talk of insulting her. The person behind that moniker is a man.

What on earth are you talking about?

Ana bikhayr ilhamdulilah, w-inta?

5 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by EzeUche(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

..I know right?..They will resist it with every fibre n them..when IPOB lashes out in exasperation,they(north) will all chorus 'go back to your land',while their SW side-kicks will go further to say'ehen,Igbos want Biafra,now that they are told to leave,they are begging' angry..

..You just cant help but wonder if these folks are normal at all...how does Igbos going back to their region while still joined at the hips with the north,sw and other regions equals actualisation of Biafra?..its just crazy.

If the reps rip the report, the next step is call for a referendum in the East immediately

This will show that the Igbos and our allies mean business.

This stagnation cannot continue. And the born to rule mentality must be stopped once and for all.

8 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
OKDnigeria:
The Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki has asked the office of the President to submit the resolutions of the national conference to the National Assembly for deliberation.

Dr. Saraki believes the issues raised and solution preferred in the national conference report are capable of addressing the issues of unity and oneness in the country.

The national conference was held under the former President Goodluck Jonathan and over six hundred resolutions were made by the conference members.

Jonathan had sent the report the seventh assembly but lawmakers did not look into the report before the expiration of the Assembly.

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/06/14/saraki-asks-presidency-to-submit-confab-report/

So make the Presidency re present what has been earlier presented by the previous administration? What manner of request is this?
Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by madridguy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Shukran Yah Habibiti. Kam sanati umuriqi?

Ngozi123:

What on earth are you talking about?

Ana bikhayr ilhamdulilah, w-inta?
Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by Ngokafor(f): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
HiddenShadow:

If the North rejects the implementation of this confab, Nigeria will collapse earlier than plan

Restructure or Disintegrate

..Thats it.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by Ngozi123(f): 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
madridguy:
Shukran Yah Habibiti. Kam sanati umuriqi?

Ma-b-ahki lak hek.
Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by HiddenShadow: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
EzeUche:

Is not our concern if they accept it or not

One thing is certain and that is, Restructure or Disintegration

They will be the worst of the new republics

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by EzeUche(m): 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Is not our concern if they accept it or not

One thing is certain and that is, Restructure or Disintegration

They will be the worst of the new republics

Maybe finally they can deal with the almajjiri and their high birth rate.

No more free Niger Delta oil money to help them

2 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by HiddenShadow: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
EzeUche:

Maybe finally they can deal with the almajjiri and their high birth rate.

No more free Niger Delta oil money to help them

Once the North opposes the implementation of that report, the United Nations watching the event in Nigeria will write off the state of Nigeria as a member state

The world is watching Nigeria to know if she will survive

5 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by EzeUche(m): 12:08am On Jun 15, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Once the North opposes the implementation of that report, the United Nations watching the event in Nigeria will write off the state of Nigeria as a member state

The world is watching Nigeria to know if she will survive

I hope the UN is watching.

We just need one Western nation to speak about our plight in this cesspit known as Nigeria.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by cjrane: 12:15am On Jun 15, 2017
madridguy:
Fake hope loading for the Ipork yoot..

I trust the northern senators grin grin grin

Cc: chief tormentor of Ipork " omenka "

Omenkalives

Who cares what northern senators will do.
Time is up for the oppression in the zoo.

A restructured Nigeria would have been acceptable in 2014.
What Nigerians need is a chance to start afresh in their own countries.
Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by abu12: 3:50am On Jun 15, 2017
HiddenShadow:

If the North rejects the implementation of this confab, Nigeria will collapse earlier than plan

Restructure or Disintegrate

who will restructure Nigeria?

don't tell u believe anything good will come from Nigeria Senate, they only want to calm naive
Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by kenny987(f): 4:21am On Jun 15, 2017
deji15:

So make the Presidency re present what has been earlier presented by the previous administration? What manner of request is this?

Every legislative assembly 'dies' at d turn of a new electoral cycle, every unaddressed bill or proposal must be re-presented to the new assembly. That's why d PIB and FOI for instance would always be considered afresh in every assembly until they were passed into law.
Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by PehaKaso: 6:02am On Jun 15, 2017
Why is this thread not on the front page?
The legacies of President Goodluck Jonathan continues to lead this unfortunate country into the light.
#GodBlessGEJ.

5 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by GavelSlam: 6:22am On Jun 15, 2017
Ngokafor:

..I know right?..They will resist it with every fibre in them..when IPOB lashes out in exasperation,they(north) will all chorus 'go back to your land',while their SW side-kicks will go further to say'ehen,Igbos want Biafra,now that they are told to leave,they are begging' angry..

..You just cant help but wonder if these folks are normal at all...how does Igbos going back to their region while still joined at the hips with the north,sw and other regions as per 'One Nigeria', equals actualisation of Biafra?..its just crazy.

Therfore it means the confab really did not take the northern perspective into account.

If that's the case, Dead on arrival.
Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by modik(m): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2017
God bless NK

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwianZH2v77UAhVIaFAKHaHGBbkQFgguMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsunnewsonline.com%2Fbiafra-leader-i-will-destroy-nigeria-with-the-truth%2F&usg=AFQjCNFneSXCYdAqIVzy1HbMRT5-92IvPw&sig2=CaABVBqFVXqF6UvJeiYKCA
Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by orisa37: 7:37am On Jun 15, 2017
Very good.
Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by igbeke: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2017
One Senator said:

“This is the time to implement those recommendations. The Senate should demand for the outcome of that conference and find a way to implement them. That is the solution to these ethnic agitations. The outcome of the conference should be tabled for discussion,”.

The way to roll.

Meanwhile......

God bless GEJ...
God bless GEJ.....
God bless GEJ..........

3 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:45am On Jun 15, 2017
madridguy:
Fake hope loading for the Ipork yoot..

I trust the northern senators grin grin grin

Cc: chief tormentor of Ipork " omenka "

Omenkalives
I know see you for saraki thread yesterday, after una make mouth die.....

Saraki is a god.

6 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by LUGBE: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2017
I ask the ethnic liars, who are the unity beggars
Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by Paperwhite(m): 9:19am On Jun 15, 2017
Nigeria don tire everybody.Lets negotiate whether we want to live together or go our different ways.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by aolawale025: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2017
If the senate can actually do a thorough work on the confab report, that maybe nigeria's only hope for the future.

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by Chikelue2000(m): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2017
God bless u GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by Candyrain(m): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2017
Still wondering why this thread hasn't made it to the FP yet undecided
Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:46am On Jun 15, 2017
...a good step to save the last remaining debris of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by PehaKaso: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
GavelSlam:

Therfore it means the confab really did not take the northern perspective into account.

If that's the case, Dead on arrival.

As a Niger Deltan, I believe my people have no connection between ur zone(Northern Nigeria) and us. We've made it clear that we want to control our God given resources.
There's nothing to discuss here. It's either we control our God given resources or we join the Biafrans in the agitation for Nigeria's dissolutions which is your greatest nightmare.
So in the light of the foregoing, "who is the loser" here?

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by orunto27: 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
A dream that can never come into reality.

you are a pessimist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi / Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria / Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.