Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria (4747 Views)

If A Yoruba Becomes President / See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Yoruba should really be patted on the back. Tinubu in particular should be raised aloft!

We have become the single mainstream power in the South.

Southerners fear and panic over Yoruba...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by able20(m): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Yoruba should really be patted on the back. Tinubu in particular should be raised aloft!

The Southerners Fear dem! they successfully singlehandedly topped the crime rates record 2018/2019.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
They will find out. grin
Tinubu has been in Abuja since elections wrapped up. 2023 started two weeks ago. cheesy

All the gains of PDP and Ibos in Lagos 2015 were flushed down the drain in Lagos 2019. They hate him, but without him Ibo cannot succeed in Lagos. grin

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by Generalnomercy: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
MetaPhysical:
They will find out. grin
Tinubu has been in Abuja since elections wrapped up. 2023 started two weeks ago. cheesy

All the gains of PDP and Ibos in Lagos 2015 were flushed down the drain in Lagos 2019. They hate him, but without him Ibo cannot succeed in Lagos. grin

You need psychiatric examination...

Them no born tinubu well.

he should chase Igbos out of Lagos since he has power.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by bastardmod: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
See useless dwarfs seeing igbo giants in their nightmares every night grin

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
Generalnomercy:

You need psychiatric examination...

Them no born tinubu well.

he should chase Igbos out of Lagos since he has power.

He didnt bring Ibo in why would he chase you out? There is no denying that he empowered and uplifted you to the level you are now. He has realized his error but he cannot reverse the deeds. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by Donelli: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2019
In retrospect, I have considered my many years of interaction in the SW and I see a recurring factor. Yorubas claim Igbos are chestbeaters but they are usually prone to tooting their own tiny horns.

To an Igbo man, it's all about trying new things (or old things in new ways/places), blazing the trail and letting the results speak for themselves. The typical Yoruba on the other hand, always wanting to measure d1cks, will struggle to prove he can do thesame...funny thing is, the people you're TRYING to compete with don't even do you the honor of seeing you as worthy competition. We Igbos, knowing our innate capacity among ourselves, consider each other a potential competition, better still, the Asians, Europeans and Americans.

If you check closely, it's this need to measure up and not feel left behind in the scheme of things that brings about these weightless attacks on the Igbos.

In their lack of better argument, they find reprieve in the belief that an Igbo man will never be president in Nigeria. grin

42 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You are just a troublemaker wanting division in the South. I don’t believe you are Yoruba, but if you are, your kind of stupidity is unprecedented.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by ChristianNorth: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2019
MetaPhysical:

The day you guys realise we are not competing with you guys, the better.

Seriously we don't see you guys as worthy opponent.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
ChristianNorth:

The day you guys realise we are not competing with you guys, the better.

Seriously we don't see you guys as worthy opponent.

You cannot compete and win against Yoruba. We have always known this. You want positions to be gifted to you, in a competitively hostile landscape. To make matters worse you are always antagonistic against the ones with power to bring you the gift.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by Generalnomercy: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
MetaPhysical:

He didnt bring Ibo in why would he chase you out? There is no denying that he empowered and uplifted you to the level you are now. He has realized his error but he cannot reverse the deeds. grin

He left you his brother and empowered Igbos? Then he must be a useless goat to have done that.

You need to eat first, buhari s hunger have located you.....

you know hunger has a way of making people like you think like animals that feeds on shit.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 1:03am On May 01, 2019
Generalnomercy:

He left you his brother and empowered Igbos? Then he must be a useless goat to have done that.

You need to eat first, buhari s hunger have located you.....

you know hunger has a way of making people like you think like animals that feeds on shit.

You are allover the place reloading threads from 17bc. Did you just wake from your grave?
Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by Andhominem: 4:29am On May 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You are allover the place reloading threads from 17bc. Did you just wake from your grave?

The guy is seriously pained... grin

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by Mace0lane: 4:37am On May 01, 2019
This makes no sense, try harder on your next rubbish

[s]
Donelli:
In retrospect, I have considered my many years of interaction in the SW and I see a recurring factor. Yorubas claim Igbos are chestbeaters but they are usually prone to tooting their own tiny horns.

To an Igbo man, it's all about trying new things (or old things in new ways/places), blazing the trail and letting the results speak for themselves. The typical Yoruba on the other hand, always wanting to measure d1cks, will struggle to prove he can do thesame...funny thing is, the people you're TRYING to compete with don't even do you the honor of seeing you as worthy competition. We Igbos, knowing our innate capacity among ourselves, consider each other a potential competition, better still, the Asians, Europeans and Americans.

If you check closely, it's this need to measure up and not feel left behind in the scheme of things that brings about these weightless attacks on the Igbos.

In their lack of better argument, they find reprieve in the belief that an Igbo man will never be president in Nigeria. grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by MorufuAtanda: 7:45am On May 01, 2019
Donelli:

Metaphysical, make I no lie this guy talk true. He really hammered our Yoruba Muslim skull with the truth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by Generalnomercy: 11:23am On May 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Well, hunger has been your friend and that's why you can't think like human.

You reason like a house fly

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 01, 2019
Donelli:

What are you talking about? It is Igbos who feel inferior to Yorubas and spend every waking minute trying to compare dick with us. I will give you an example, and I particularly like this example because it shows what Yorubas are and how different we are to Igbo. In music, you Igbos cannot even scrape the ankles of Yoruba male artists for talent and global popularity. Yet it is the female music industry that is even more disgraceful for you. Tiwa Savage is arguably Africa's biggest female music superstar and Yorubas have many not far behind her. You Igbos do not have even one.

Yet daily, as you do here, you will run your mouth about Yorubas having no ambition, ability, talent etc. Yet how do a people you claim such about manage to be so dominant and so far above you in many aspects of life? Think about it. This is not rocket science. Nigeria has over 200 ethnic groups with many not being able to claim to have produced a nobel laureate, global music superstars with universal fame, one of the richest black women on earth, the heavyweight boxing champion of the entire earth etc.

If we Yorubas are not an innately gracious, confident, conciliatory, humble, classy and accomodating people, would we not spend every second bullying other ethnic groups and trying to disenfranchise them as inferior, as you Igbos do 24/7, by constantly pointing to our achievements no others come remotely close to matching? If Yorubas were as mean-spirited as Igbos then we would claim others should not even breathe air we do as we are far above in prominence, visibility, success etc.If you think about it and are honest with yourself you will know it is Yorubas who look down pathetically at your attempt to compare d1cks because our superlative achievements, your ethnic group cannot match, speak for themselves to the extent it will take far more than your empty noisemaking to make us take you seriously.

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 01, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

Metaphysical, make I no lie this guy talk true. He really hammered our Yoruba Muslim skull with the truth.

This is another sad quality of Igbos in the modern age. A natural penchant for deception, propaganda and outlandish lies. It is Igbos now known online for pretending to be female when male. Claiming to be Yoruba Muslim while Igbo Catholic. Buhari is from Sudan. He is a clone, etc. Doing all these show you are a braggart ethnic group and not a great one like Yorubas because the best civilisations are those consisting of folks who led by examples and laid down good standards of behaviour that makes society better. Not being able to own your identity and be proud of it shows you are ashamed of who you are.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 01, 2019
Donelli:
. grin
And your kinds are begging for Lagos State cabinet members from Tinubu, when AREWA ordered you to leave their,you started begging, wailing and crying profusely.
Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 01, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

Your lord and master kanu is waiting for you to come and help him hold his wife's legs when shagging her.
Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by RTSC: 9:16pm On May 01, 2019
End shall never wonder.

What happens when a man strikes gold for the first time.

It doesn't last though.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by Donelli: 9:34pm On May 01, 2019
Oshigun:

What are you talking about? It is Igbos who feel inferior to Yorubas and spend every waking minute trying to compare dick with us. I will give you an example, and I particularly like this example because it shows what Yorubas are and how different we are to Igbo. In music, you Igbos cannot even scrape the ankles of Yoruba male artists for talent and global popularity. Yet it is the female music industry that is even more disgraceful for you. Tiwa Savage is arguably Africa's biggest female music superstar and Yorubas have many not far behind her. You Igbos do not have even one.

Yet daily, as you do here, you will run your mouth about Yorubas having no ambition, ability, talent etc. Yet how do a people you claim such about manage to be so dominant and so far above you in many aspects of life? Think about it. This is not rocket science. Nigeria has over 200 ethnic groups with many not being able to claim to have produced a nobel laureate, global music superstars with universal fame, one of the richest black women on earth, the heavyweight boxing champion of the entire earth etc.

If we Yorubas are not an innately gracious, confident, conciliatory, humble, classy and accomodating people, would we not spend every second bullying other ethnic groups and trying to disenfranchise them as inferior, as you Igbos do 24/7, by constantly pointing to our achievements no others come remotely close to matching? If Yorubas were as mean-spirited as Igbos then we would claim others should not even breathe air we do as we are far above in prominence, visibility, success etc.If you think about it and are honest with yourself you will know it is Yorubas who look down pathetically at your attempt to compare d1cks because our superlative achievements, your ethnic group cannot match, speak for themselves to the extent it will take far more than your empty noisemaking to make us take you seriously.
Congrats.. but this is a whole lot of words with weak points made. If you must engage me then present aggregate case studies not random instances of individual creativity (which, by the way, I don't downplay).

Case in point:
The richest man in Africa is from the core north, together with some notably wealthy individuals does that make them all well to do economically?

If I take WAEC and score the highest grades but happen to be the only person that passed in my village, will it sound reasonable to cite that as an instance to argue that students in my village are all bright?

Oga, every region have their strong points and weak points but the difference between your people and my people is that we make effective and efficient use of our gifts while you guys just feel you must prove a point.

Again I say, next time you think you must mention me on this matter you should present aggregate data and not one in a million random occurrence.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by Donelli: 9:38pm On May 01, 2019
profolaolu:
And your kinds are begging for Lagos State cabinet members from Tinubu, when AREWA ordered you to leave their,you started begging, wailing and crying profusely.
The same my kind that were begging, wailing and crying were the people whom your lord and master Tinubu got so scared and jittery that he had to engage thugs to intimidate and harass them so they won't vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by Crayola1: 9:39pm On May 01, 2019
The grand prize is to be the most powerful group in "Nigeria". Is that a prize or a curse? I rather be powerless in South Korea, at least they have light and clean water grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by Donelli: 9:40pm On May 01, 2019
profolaolu:
Your lord and master kanu is waiting for you to come and help him hold his wife's legs when shagging her.
Is this the best your brain could generate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by Donelli: 9:43pm On May 01, 2019
Mace0lane:
This makes no sense, try harder on your next rubbish

[s][/s]
Most times when stuff don't make sense to a person, it could be that the person in question has no sense and not the stuff.

Check yourself well

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 01, 2019
Donelli:

Congrats.. but this is a whole lot of words with weak points made. If you must engage me then present aggregate case studies not random instances of individual creativity (which, by the way, I don't downplay).

Case in point:
The richest man in Africa is from the core north, together with some notably wealthy individuals does that make them all well to do economically?

If I take WAEC and score the highest grades but happen to be the only person that passed in my village, will it sound reasonable to cite that as an instance to argue that students in my village are all bright?

Oga, every region have their strong points and weak points but the difference between your people and my people is that we make effective and efficient use of our gifts while you guys just feel you must prove a point.

Again I say, next time you think you must mention me on this matter you should present aggregate data and not one in a million random occurrence.

Bruv, listen to yourself. Where are Yorubas not adequately and admirably represented for you to even remain talking. Richest African is from the core North and the region suffers from poverty yet are you intelligent enough to see what is obvious and how Yorubas are a people God blessed with natural elegance? In the list of ten richest Nigerians you will find Yorubas dominant. Still we have made our region the most equitable and fulfilling for any Nigerian to live in. Universally accepted fact. Everything, in an effed-up nation, is showing the understated talent of the Yoruba people because we are still the gold and definitive standard of everything good and positive about Nigeria no one has bettered. Unless you want to remain arguing with universally accepted statistics and facts. I will remind you to understand you do not look good when you cannot face basic truth and reality.

http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS7879.htm

South West Economy

South Western Nigeria with a Land Mass of 76,852 square kilometres and population of 25.2 million today owns and/or control 60% of the nation’s industrial capacity, 44% of banking assets, 67% of insurance assets and is house to the nation’s three deep sea ports of Apapa, Tin Can Island and Roro; the busiest international airport of Ikeja, three thermal stations of Egbin, Papalanto and Omotosho. Today, its three major industrial estates of Agbara, Ikeja and Otta are all linked to gas under the West African gas pipeline plan and piping of gas is ongoing from Otta to Abeokuta. Added to these, the South Western population today is the most educated as western education came through there and education as a resource was democratized since the early sixties. Geographical location, democratization of western education, availability of resources enhanced in last 9 years and some empowerment during the Obasanjo administration have collectively enabled the South Western economy to rank as first of the four economies in Nigeria. Today, the South West as a region can boast of having a defined growing middle class and is perceived to have at least 20,000 of its indigenes with net worth of over N100m each. Take it out of Nigeria, the South West economy with is defined growing middle class and resources, will be one of the fastest growing economies in the world.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by bjnice(m): 11:21pm On May 01, 2019
Donelli:

Case in point:

Oga he has cite his own example biko start with yours, from Politics, Technology, Literature, Music, Academic and many others. Then that is when all this your long essay will make sense.
Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by rosebowl01(m): 11:41pm On May 01, 2019
I doubt that you are Yoruba. We normally don’t talk (chestbeat) like this. If you’re truly Yoruba as claimed, then you’re kinda dumb and a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 02, 2019
bjnice:

Oga he has cite his own example biko start with yours, from Politics, Technology, Literature, Music, Academic and many others. Then that is when all this your long essay will make sense.

Bro, what example can he produce? Do they even have a Fashola today talk less of oga Tinubu? Tout superiority all the time yet this cannot be proven with real examples and statistics. That is how Igbos roll. With lies and deception. Putting the lies aside, anyone objective would indeed rate the Yorubas highly for being the most accomplished ethnic group in Nigeria yet they remain humble and modest with that factually indisputable reality. The thread below destroyed Igbos permanently because even the laziest Yoruba saw the strength of their kinsmen that talkative Igbos had tried to drown with lies. Every frigging sector Yorubas get on lockdown in Nigeria.

See, most Yorubas do not even have time to beef Igbos because of our easy-going and accommodating nature . Hence the reason Igbos, who will forever hate us because of their civil war loss, have convinced the world , with lies, they are ahead of the Yorubas. Now and then some Yorubas will have their time and put them in their place as happened below and as I do regularly.

Over 300 pages. Igbos create a similar thread to counter that below and it was struggling to even get above 150 pages because the achievement simply did not exist to keep the thread going as was the case for the Yoruba thread. This was with them even listing the same examples several times. I think Igbos just need to shut up, breathe, enjoy being alive and start respecting others instead of waking up daily obsessed with how they can claim superiority over others simply to satisfy their feelings of insecurities and neurosis.

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria by Bighead9: 1:44pm On May 02, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I also applaud the Yoruba's for mandating all Igbo's in Alaba International Market to bow and serve a FEMALE, Iyaloja. This single decision has humbled the loud mouthed Igbo's. Who only come online to chest beat, even though they are COWARDS in reality. grin grin

We in the North have shown them that, we are not mates, long before now. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Denies Dropping Charges Against Mohammed Adoke / ESN Member Constructs Fighther Jet In Enugu - VIDEO, PICTURES / Why Is There South South Without West West, North North Or East East in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.