Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,225 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) (28793 Views)

Fela Resurrects at a Club in Lagos, To address the state of the nation (photos) / OAP N6 Calls DJ Lambo A 'Cross-Dressing Smello' After She Slammed Him / Emma Nyra And Victoria Kimani Visits The United Nation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
CBN is finished!
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by chuksanambra: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Chocolate city ko, Babadudu Town ni.
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by finest147: 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
how did it happen...na wa o e be lyk say I go try dis music business
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
lonelydora:

For xylophone

Lmao front page hustles...

1 Like

Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
emmayayodeji:

see them

grin grin fi mi le joor
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by seXytOhbAd(m): 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Strangely enough she gives off a lesbian vibe. Also, here's the issue with chocolate city and a lot of Nigerian owned labels. No Sense of continuity. MI stayed on as president for what, 3 years? The label sucked like crazy. Then iceprince went and got himself into a B!tch move by wifing some girl who apparently was a sidechick to some guy, went on a twitter rant and then still had the balls to release his trashy album after all that bad press. Jesse jagz is the truly talented, but he has the same old flow, same pattern, same lyrics, same content. Who else? MI. Chairman sucked like crazy. Only three songs popped on the album and they weren't number 1 songs. Thank God Wizkid didn't sign with them

Oh and how does Lambo qualify as a president of a record label that wants to be taken seriously? Any management experience? Any experience as an AR executive? Has she DJed long enough? Frankly, I don't think Loyalty alone is a good enough criterion.

3 Likes

Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by elmjidgreat: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
[b][/b]So this girl will now be a president over M.I, Ice prince and jesse jagz?? Interesting.
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by iamtardey: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
OK goodnight... I wan hustle for mid night biko
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by Yomit71(m): 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
in ipob's voice na we develop lagos, dubai, malaysia stupid people & empty barrel
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by elmjidgreat: 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
elmjidgreat:
[b][/b]So this girl will now be a president over M.I, Ice prince and jesse jagz?? Interesting.
sure tin
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by klassykute(m): 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
emmayayodeji:

see them
wetin u see
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by juniour4u(m): 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Some comments here though . Always madke me speechless
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
Fresca:

grin grin fi mi le joor

Nobody hold you undecided
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by Holuwadamilarey(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ogashub:
Nothing good has come out of chocolate city in the past 3years after endia featured patoranking on one funny song like that and SOS from young L

u don't know wat u are saying

koker is part of Chocolate city, Kolewerk was one of the biggest songs last year

dice Ailes too. is very relevant, young l, all of them are doing pretty well..
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by EzeeYFB(m): 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
ipafricaStaff:
Chocolate City Music (CCM) - one of Africa’s pioneering music companies, announced today that DJ Lambo has assumed the role of the first female President of the CHOC BOI NATION .

The urban movement–CBN currently comprises of Loose Kaynon, Yung L, CKay among others. The new structure marks CCM’s continued investment in music and the company’s unwavering commitment to build upon its rich history by expanding into distinct genres in order to open up new opportunities, develop global cross-over acts and deliver a cutting edge music experience to fans.

The movement will maintain a distinct A&R, marketing and promotions teams, while leveraging upon CCM’s reach to provide artistes with the resources they need to become world class acts.

DJ Lambo’s in her speech at Sao Cafe, Lekki a speech said - "My vision as CBN president is quite simple; To explore music frontiers and expnd the industry, break bounds, and inspire and nurture talents."...“CBN represents a community that inspires and grooms the younger generation of musicians”. President, CBN).

See More Photos Here: http://ipubliciseafrica.com/2017/06/14/chocolate-city-music-proudly-announces-dj-lambo-president-cbn/
abeg see Muna, beautiful!!!
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by ExplicitContent: 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
Olasco93:
Mr. Incredible has really flopped in the past few years. He need to sit and think in the right direction. Above all, what do I know, there's a reason for everything.

If you dont know shii. Keep shut ok.
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by longjohnsilver: 12:25am On Jun 15, 2017
Fresca:
I miss those days of ice prince, Jesse jagz, M.i and brymo... songs like "test me" "represent" chai! Choc boiz used to scatter my brain. I wish they could make music like back then again.

Good ol' days of ice prince oleku, MI action film, my head my belle and one naira.

Everitin ma time...all d reigning acts then (mo hits, id cabasa samklef, bracket, j martins and so others) are either not relevant or on a low these days.

Kudos to 2Baba n P-square dem try no be small!

2 Likes

Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by atilla(m): 1:29am On Jun 15, 2017
These guys should go back to their roots and just make good music.
We keep hearing mi made ceo
Ice prince made this
Audu resigns as bla bla
Lambo made president of dis
Somebody made Vice President of that

Meanwhile their music is suffering terribly

1 Like

Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 2:04am On Jun 15, 2017
Instead of making good music they are giving themselves big big titles like Nigerian civil service
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by Rick9(m): 3:06am On Jun 15, 2017
I wonder how Labels like Empire Mates, Choc City just fell.
Choc City used to to be my dream label. But with the recent happenings hmmmmmm I gat to say otherwise, those labels need serious revival, their A&R team should scout for Artistes from the hood. Na street na talent dey.
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by CCDav1: 5:17am On Jun 15, 2017
Isoryt and the next time we will hear from these label will be when she being change and another person takes over...M.I really lost it.. He came with some vibes that would av still be relevant but changing to various genres has made him so irrelevant in the music industry.. Abek wia Jessy Jazz dey sef?
Lesson.. Make u brand.. Stand with it and stop following the crowd.. God help them ...
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by BayodeAkinola(m): 6:40am On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by Revolva(m): 6:55am On Jun 15, 2017
DJ LAMBO CAN DRINK/.....EHNNN
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by litaninja(m): 7:19am On Jun 15, 2017
ERM...who is Chocolate City? And what's the difference or distinction from Choc Boy Nation?
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by BrainyHUBB(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2017
Ogashub:
Nothing good has come out of chocolate city in the past 3years after endia featured patoranking on one funny song like that and SOS from young L

they were not in Chocolate city at the time of those releases....They were in GRIP music...Yung L just joined Chocolate City
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by Samzyarmani(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2017
litaninja:
ERM...who is Chocolate City? And what's the difference or distinction from Choc Boy Nation?

m much confused here...what bout mi n icy
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2017
C my nigga Young L. de only nigga I lyk in CBN. #rilly talented
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by jaytime(m): 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Okay, so a Choc girl is now leading the Choc boys...!
Re: Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Fresca:
I miss those days of ice prince, Jesse jagz, M.i and brymo... songs like "test me" "represent" chai! Choc boiz used to scatter my brain. I wish they could make music like back then again.
i'm telling you baby, you're truly a fan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug / Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna / Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.