Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother (28756 Views)

Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash / Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress / Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Abdulazeez99: 4:13am On Oct 15, 2020
Nollywood actress Nsikan Isaac on Wednesday alleged in support of #EndSARS protest that her father and brother were killed by policemen, Igbere TV reports.

The 31-year-old shared her story on her Instagram page saying, “22 years ago I lost my dad to a stray bullet from a police officer, 20 years later I lost my elder brother to a gunshot in front of my parents’ house from the police too.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGUJ7Ryjj_0/?igshid=3c0v823pgvqk

She added that she was lending her voice to the protest against police brutality because she has faced the pain of losing loved ones by the people meant to protect them.

Igbere TV reports that Nsikan is not only an actress but a writer, humanitarian, producer, model and an entrepreneur.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by SARSUPDATE: 4:35am On Oct 15, 2020
Imagine how useless our police force is.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Lucasinho(m): 4:39am On Oct 15, 2020
This Protest threading is a welcome development. I think what this guys need is total reorientation instead they want to reform their office name with the same group of idiots.

14 Likes

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by tillaman(m): 4:47am On Oct 15, 2020
I don’t want to imagine the degree of hate boiling deep within her for the NPF, no one deserves to go through what this young woman passed through!!!
I hope you find peace

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Iyoocartel(f): 6:32am On Oct 15, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

If government fails to end Sarz boys go soon change the slogan to kill all Sarz on sight.
A bread winner of a family just wasted like that because of the incompetency of our police force.

Rest in peace old man
Ya ga zie

19 Likes

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 15, 2020
Iyoocartel:
undecided

Thief have you finished sending out your scam emails this morning m that's how cursed are being sent out to you and your family

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by femi4: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2020
New or old Nollywood actress
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2020
What a nation,check siggy tho

1 Like

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Freestainworld(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2020
This is why I don't feel sorry when a policeman is killed

15 Likes

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by kponkedenge(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2020
Police don show citizens shege. People that suppose to protect you are the ones killing you.

13 Likes

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Adrian9(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2020
Na stray bullet, God go understand
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Okortor: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2020
#EndSars
#EndPoliceBrutality
#RestructureNigeria

6 Likes

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by YorubaKinging: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2020
The end is near

The revolution is about to start

Your false prophets will be taken

Your yeyebrities will be jailed

Lagos State will be desolate

2 Likes

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by logicDcoder(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2020
Sister lemme be honest with you, your own case na village people cause am. It sounds abnormal to me (Ur dad n bro died from police bullet). Ur case is beyond #ENDSARS.

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by nafisu: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2020
the police needs massive reform
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by protests: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2020
See?

2 Likes

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by maxjax(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2020
every spirit of stray bullet .....die IJN

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by MrHandsome2013: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2020
Too bad
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Bigbishung(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2020
what we need now is a complete overhaul of all of them.now is our time together to say NO
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Nilknarf: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2020
Only God knows the level of hatred she has for this evil policemen

Let the spirit of all who died as a result of these evil men arise and take vengeance on every single on of them

14 Likes

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by perosky80(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2020
[b][/b]sorry[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][quote][/quote] smiley
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by retake89(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=Adrian9 post=94958908]Na stray bullet, God go understand[/quote

Understand wetin? E go sweet u if stray bullet touch ur papa bah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Taylordedon(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2020
las las Naija don cast
#ENDNIGERIA #ENDSWAT #ENDBADGOVERNANCE #ENDSARS #DIVIDETHESECOUNTRY
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by newharddrives(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2020
hmmm..
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2020
Everyone is now speaking out
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2020
jk
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2020
Nnamdi kanu
Have promise that ipob will join this protest once Nigeria army get involve with this protest and kill anyone
Then he advice
If Nigeria youth can sustain this for 4weeks
Ipob will come in
And any protester killed
They will pay with their life
Both police and military the revolution will start

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa / Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video / Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.