Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Met A Lady Who Wears 1 Sanitary Pad For 3 Days – Nigerian Woman Reveals - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Met A Lady Who Wears 1 Sanitary Pad For 3 Days – Nigerian Woman Reveals (693 Views)

[b]i Once Met A Lady Who Loves Men With Mouth Odour[/b] / Kenny Blaq VS Emmanuella: Best Of 2018, Who Wears The Crown? (video) / Who Wears Same Cloth Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Met A Lady Who Wears 1 Sanitary Pad For 3 Days – Nigerian Woman Reveals by Ehminiz: 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW PHOTOS
http://bazesurf..com.ng/2017/06/i-met-lady-who-wears-1-sanitary-pad-for.html
A beautiful lady, Nsikak Effiong, has exposed a woman who wears one sanitary pad for three days.

We came across the post after Effiong took to her Facebook page to expose the lady who she called the dirtiest girl ever.

Effiong expressed that the lady is like men who wear their boxers for days without washing them.

She explained that the unidentified woman claims she wears the sanitary pad for three days because her blood flow is low.

I met the dirtiest girl ever, she wears 1 sanitary pad for 3 days

According to her, the lady takes her bath by 6:00pm then wears the sanitary pad she wore throughout the day back instead of throwing it away.

She wrote:"I met the dirtiest girl Ever. She takes the crown for being the dirtiest, She wears 1 pad for 3 days. I mean, she repeats 1 pad in 3 days. Guys, you know how you wear your boxers for days. Bath and wear, bath and wear. Good! That's her for you. Her Excuse Is that she doesn't have heavy flow. Baths by 6pm. Then wears the old pad instead of throwing it away"

Meanwhile, after Effiong’s post went viral she came back on Facebook to urge users to stop calling her attention to it.
Re: I Met A Lady Who Wears 1 Sanitary Pad For 3 Days – Nigerian Woman Reveals by chukxie(m): 2:34am On Jun 15, 2017
I feel like throwing up. The smell down there will be unbearable. Yuck!

(1) (Reply)

Lol Funny / Favourite And Worst Nairaland Male / Advance Happy New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.