Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. (2083 Views)

What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman / Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? / I Think I'm Losing My Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by MrSinister(m): 4:48am On Jun 15, 2017
This is the first time something like this is happening! I just woke up from sleep a few moments ago and what woke me up is the strangest thing ever! While I was asleep, I kept on hearing a voice, my voice, repeating a particular Bible verse; Isaiah 5: 5. I am sure I wasn't dreaming. This Bible verse was on replay in my mind (or head where I was hearing it) over and over again until I opened my eyes. For some reason, I picked up my phone (since my Bible wasn't near me) and Googled the Bible passage to know what it was talking about. This is what I found...

Is 5:5 - Now I will tell you what I am going to do to my vineyard: I will take away its hedge, and it will be destroyed; I will break down its wall, and it will be trampled. - NIV translation.

I don't know what to make out of this. I don't know whether it applies to myself or someone else.

I am a professed Christian, but I stopped practicing Christianity seriously (the way I believe it should be done) since 2012. Within that time and now, i have done all sorts (though I don't believe I am evil, and still do good when I have the opportunity to).

This is very strange, and I am disturbed...
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 15, 2017
Where do you worship?
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by olaniyi0(m): 5:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Hehehe, now u're gonna be a broke nigga grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by ichuka(m): 6:59am On Jun 15, 2017
MrSinister:
This is the first time something like this is happening! I just woke up from sleep a few moments ago and what woke me up is the strangest thing ever! While I was asleep, I kept on hearing a voice, my voice, repeating a particular Bible verse; Isaiah 5: 5. I am sure I wasn't dreaming. This Bible verse was on replay in my mind (or head where I was hearing it) over and over again until I opened my eyes. For some reason, I picked up my phone (since my Bible wasn't near me) and Googled the Bible passage to know what it was talking about. This is what I found...

Is 5:5 - Now I will tell you what I am going to do to my vineyard: I will take away its hedge, and it will be destroyed; I will break down its wall, and it will be trampled. - NIV translation.

I don't know what to make out of this. I don't know whether it applies to myself or someone else.

I am a professed Christian, but I stopped practicing Christianity seriously (the way I believe it should be done) since 2012. Within that time and now, i have done all sorts (though I don't believe I am evil, and still do good when I have the opportunity to).

Ask Him the particular area He called you and work on it
He's just trying to wake you up from your slumber.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by MrSinister(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2017
tjark1:
Where do you worship?

stopped going to church for a while.
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by sou1p1an0(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2017
you need to ask for mercy and direction. its obvious u r loved by God. a prayer retreat would help a great deal

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2017
You better repent and retrace your way back to Church.
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by GoodMuyis(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2017
Repentance, is the gateway to understand the scripture given to you. I believed the message is personal to you since you are not much into Christianity.

Have some Days to fast, pray for repentance, and more grace, its seems you have abuse many grace Go made available for you.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by obataokenwa(m): 10:16am On Jun 15, 2017
One of the symptoms of people that are called by God is they stopped going to church for no reason. Bro, the dream and the scripture meant that God has warned u severally to draw close to Him and you refuse and you got many people to deliver as He wants to use you... He's now planning to ignore you and leave u to suffer until you decide, and who knows it may be too late when you decide. Check your reasoning most times u don't even know what u really want to do. Lock yourself up in a fast out of your comfort zone and carry your Bible and ask Him what He meant. He will guide u well. If not bro, you're in for a long thing oo.

Don't turn to Jonah

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by obataokenwa(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2017
olaniyi0:
Hehehe, now u're gonna be a broke nigga grin grin grin
You funny bro. But that's the whole truth you told him so. If he don't answer God, every thing he does will crumble and na suffer be that
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
MrSinister:

You just received your final warning!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by xtivin(m): 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Repent from all sin and live a holy life
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by OtemAtum: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
That is the work of emotions and the brain. Whenever anybody has switched off from a particular religion or is no more serious about that religion. Anyday such person reflects about the past, his brain would go deep into where some memories of the past are stored and fetch him a suitable memory either to bring him back to that former religion or to threaten him.

How many bible passages of threats has been shoved over my face? Countless. Many of the urims of the bible come have come to me in mt sleep but because my emotion of fear has been removed, I was never moved.

In fact, my best nights are the nights when I sleep and see bible passages like "I will tear you up...I will bring the diseases of the Egyptians upon you...I will send the cankerworms, palmerworms, etc my armies after you..." cheesy

Wetin concern me. If they like they should send rains of arrows na them sabi.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by MrSinister(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
tjark1:

You just received your final warning!

is that what you think?!

But honestly, when I cast my mind back to several random events that have occurred in the recent past, I am led to believe that God has been trying to reach out to me! Several people have approached me in a strange way, telling me things. First one I can vividly remember was when a child playing on the street suddenly walked up to me and told me to give my life to Christ!!! I responded that I was already a Christian and the boy shook his head and walked away!
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by sonofthunder: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
MrSinister:

is that what you think?!

But honestly, when I cast my mind back to several random events that have occurred in the recent past, I am led to believe that God has been trying to reach out to me! Several people have approached me in a strange way, telling me things. First one I can vividly remember was when a child playing on the street suddenly walked up to me and told me to give my life to Christ!!! I responded that I was already a Christian and the boy shook his head and walked away!
and what's hindering you from being saved ATM?
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by Daviddson(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
MrSinister:

is that what you think?!
I advise you not to take this thing lightly. The message is a personal one to you. Don't take chances.
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by iSpirit1(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
@OtemAtum

Well, I now see clearly that in your attempt to hold unto logic, you've totally abused logical reason.

Lemme start with, do you mind explaining to us what could've been responsible for picking Isaiah 5:5, out of say, a million verses in the Bible?

By the LAW OF PROBABILITY AND POSSIBLE OUTCOME, to randomly pick a single event out of a million narrows down to 1per Million.

Plus: I've not even addressed how large a human cerebrum is, and how much datas/informations he must have saved, in say, 20yrs of his existence. . . I hope you understand how narrowed down the possibility of the brain being responsible for this action is?

This points to no other fact save that there is an external cause for picking Isaiah 5:5.

Think about this.
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by iSpirit1(m): 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
@MrSinister

The passage given you is obvious and self-explanatory.

The story of Job explains Isaiah 5. Just that, in Job's case, it wasn't because of his sins that he was exposed to tortures from satan.

God's interested in you, He wants you to acknowledge Him and come into an intimate relationship with you.

You see, God has been keeping you since despite your unfaithfulness to Him, hoping that one day you'll return to Him.

But since that method isn't working, as you're in comfort zone(where God has caused you to be and upholding you there), He thought maybe if He withdraw a little, and let your enemy(satan) heat you a little, maybe then, you'll see a reason to come to Him.

You know, they say, "suffering makes one strong"

And it's a fact that beatings makes a child come back to it's right senses.

So, He'll just allow that for your own benefit.

My Big Aunty MzLady39 should have a word or two for you.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by CandidSeeker(m): 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 16, 2017
iSpirit1:
@MrSinister

The passage given you is obvious and self-explanatory.

The story of Job explains Isaiah 5. Just that, in Job's case, it wasn't because of his sins that he was exposed to tortures from satan.

God's interested in you, He wants you to acknowledge Him and come into an intimate relationship with you.

You see, God has been keeping you since despite your unfaithfulness to Him, hoping that one day you'll return to Him.

But since that method isn't working, as you're in comfort zone(where God has caused you to be and upholding you there), He thought maybe if He withdraw a little, and let your enemy(satan) heat you a little, maybe then, you'll see a reason to come to Him.

You know, they say, "suffering makes one strong"

And it's a fact that beatings makes a child come back to it's right senses.

So, He'll just allow that for your own benefit.

My Big Aunty MzLady39 should have a word or two for you.

Lol @ (your big aunty)....
Well your aunty has a NEW moniker....."Ngo40".
MzLady39 has been put to rest...she is no more.
Out with the "old" & in with the "new"!
I don't know how in the world that you knew I would want to speak on this thread..but as soon as I saw it, I knew I was coming for this one......
However, it looks like you nailed it!
I'll see what I can add....if anything.
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 16, 2017
Brother,
If you are truly, truly sincere (and God knows whether you are), then look at all of those instances as Him pleading with you to come to Him....and surrender.
You have been shielded for a specific purpose....a divine calling that is tailor-made for you....and you alone.
Remember no one can love you or want to see you prosper more than your Heavenly Father.... smiley

"Most" of the males on here gave sound advice. So please think about what they said.....
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by OtemAtum: 5:09am On Jun 16, 2017
iSpirit1:
@OtemAtum

Lemme start with, do you mind explaining to us what could've been responsible for picking Isaiah 5:5, out of say, a million verses in the Bible?
First of all mr man, the verses of the bible aren't up to a million. Secondly, the same way you throw a stone and it lands exactly on just one particular spot out of a trillion spots on land is the same way your brain picks one out of the hundreds of threatning bible passages.

BTW, your question doesn't seem relevant. The brain works more on human feelings. Assuming the guy is thinking of deep sciences, his brain would also fetch him one out of a million scientific stuffs his brain has already stored. That's how the brain works. The brain didn't fetch any of our great great ancestors any bible passage because their brains has never stored such information before. They never heard about yahweh or fictitious Jesus so they never see bible passages all through their lives. It is gabbage in gabbage out. Many of them saw ifa incantations in their meditations and dreams because those were the things stored in their brains earlier.
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2017
MrSinister:

is that what you think?!

That is what it is bro...

The end is here, he who will not answer his call will be cut off. It's time for his army to start working... The End is Here

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by shadeyinka(m): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
MrSinister:

Hello My Friend.
I believe it is a message for you Sir and you know it. You even know the interpretation but you wish it wasn't about you. You even know what you should do but you have been so far for so long to be sure of yourself and the adjustment you will have to make.

God is just telling you that ALL you are/have had been because of Him. You are being warned of the consequence of God withdrawing Himself.

Every soldier of God gets tired along the way and sometimes doubt gnaws at his soul like John the Baptist who had to send his disciples to Jesus to ask ..."should we wait for someone else?" He Baptized Jesus for Heavens sakes!

Return back to fellowship with God. Christianity isn't a religion, it is a relationship. There is no perfect church denomination but we need the church to survive.

Stay Blessed
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by temi4fash(m): 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ngo40:

I don't know how in the world that you knew I would want to speak on this thread..but as soon as I saw it, I knew I was coming for this one......

Why did you change your moniker na??

Following you right away though..

Something about you though..

I would find out pretty soon
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by sonofthunder: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ngo40:

new moniker? hope all is well?... might lose 'connection' if the trend continues...
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by Blue86(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
that dream is for you.
I will advice you, seriously repent.
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by analice107: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
MrSinister:

Lets answer you with the Words of Jesus Christ...

Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?

And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:

And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.
Luke:13:7-9

My dear, you are the beloved of the Lord. He had given you everything you need for life. Things many are crying to get, he has given to you, but you turn around and scorn him. For these years he had be silently watching you scorn, malign and scoff at Him, now it's warning time.

You shd be grateful he loves you enough to warn you. Most do not have this chance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by analice107: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
MrSinister:

Why did you stop?
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 17, 2017
temi4fash:

Why did you change your moniker na??

Following you right away though..

Something about you though..

I would find out pretty soon

Hi my brother,
Lol......ummm why did I change my moniker....??!!
Well.......I had 1 main reason...and 1 other reason.
I'm gonna be discreet and tell you privately.
You said there's "something" about me...lol?
Don't know how to take that....
Anyhow, we'll be in contact soon.... smiley
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 17, 2017
sonofthunder:

new moniker? hope all is well?... might lose 'connection' if the trend continues...

Yes....new moniker my brother....
I had a good reason(s) this time...lol.
All is very well...thanks for asking.
"Might lose connection if the trend continues"?
Please help me understand what you mean...
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by temi4fash(m): 1:05am On Jun 17, 2017
Ngo40:

Hi my brother,
Lol......ummm why did I change my moniker....??!!
Well.......I had 1 main reason...and 1 other reason.
I'm gonna be discreet and tell you privately.
You said there's "something" about me...lol?
Don't know how to take that....
Anyhow, we'll be in contact soon.... smiley

Ok oo...

No wahala..

I couldn't join up the midnight challenge thingy..

So painful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Righteous Atheist/Pagan Is Better Than A Wicked Christian / Can Prayer Change Destiny? / Brainwashing Kids In The Name Of Jesus! Crazy! Crazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.