Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

If NPOWER Cannot Function Properly, What Hope Is There In There Programme? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If NPOWER Cannot Function Properly, What Hope Is There In There Programme? (1085 Views)

Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? / MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If NPOWER Cannot Function Properly, What Hope Is There In There Programme? by Prevho: 5:12am On Jun 15, 2017
Just imagine the nonsense going on with the npower site and you will get a broader picture of the situation the country is in.

For over 24 hours citizens cannot even register while nairaland which is running on one man's back is online and accepting registration.

My person website can never go offline no matter the traffic and a government site is misbehaving!

With a bogus budget, why should that site even display "502 gateway errors".

Can't they have done a great preparation, seeing they had more than 5 months leading to this period.

The few resilient citizens who stayed up all through are in deep shit. You ask why?

You are yet to register and the site is displaying BVN already used, please, who is using it?
NOTE: If you are getting this error, you may as well kiss your application goodbye. That is what we call a lock out. I sent a mail to the webmaster to clear the database let everyone register again, because they do not want to start checking check person's BVN to get reference ID, yet no response.

Some are in are stuck at the application page.

I feel, this is a mechanism to cull the number of candidates and if it is not...

I am afraid to say that the government of the day is a complete joke.

Every man for himself, let every youth be his own President and employer.

Damn this government, the country is a failed experiment!

1 Like

Re: If NPOWER Cannot Function Properly, What Hope Is There In There Programme? by Prevho: 5:13am On Jun 15, 2017
Nigeria is one big joke.

Wake me up when it is breaking angry
Re: If NPOWER Cannot Function Properly, What Hope Is There In There Programme? by streetshuttle(m): 5:18am On Jun 15, 2017
Just imagine. The site cant even verify BVN for registration. Once you input your account and bvn details, thats all. It keeps rolling till further notice, try to refresh and you will get 502 bad gateway error message. So embarrassing. What a country.
Re: If NPOWER Cannot Function Properly, What Hope Is There In There Programme? by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:20am On Jun 15, 2017
Dat is wat u expect in a Zoo...where the Head is serving from the london...
Re: If NPOWER Cannot Function Properly, What Hope Is There In There Programme? by carzola(m): 7:01am On Jun 15, 2017
And sm sure 78 million was collected
To build the website...
Re: If NPOWER Cannot Function Properly, What Hope Is There In There Programme? by Tiobi84: 7:08am On Jun 15, 2017
Nigeria a big joke
Re: If NPOWER Cannot Function Properly, What Hope Is There In There Programme? by Prevho: 7:11am On Jun 15, 2017
carzola:
And sm sure 78 million was collected
To build the website...

My blood just dey hot
Re: If NPOWER Cannot Function Properly, What Hope Is There In There Programme? by ThinkSmarter: 7:14am On Jun 15, 2017
As in eeeh
I just tire
The programmers should work on the site asap
Re: If NPOWER Cannot Function Properly, What Hope Is There In There Programme? by famousdude: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2017
Everything in the country called Nigeria is usually a failure. Just imagine a little means of helping the unemployed not working out, and these people we come and tell Nigerian soon that the application has closed. Who are they deceiving with all these rubbish? Truly I agree that with the saying that "Our destiny is in our hands". It is well
Re: If NPOWER Cannot Function Properly, What Hope Is There In There Programme? by Prec1ous(m): 7:39am On Jun 15, 2017
famousdude:
Everything in the country called Nigeria is usually a failure. Just imagine a little means of helping the unemployed not working out, and these people we come and tell Nigerian soon that the application has closed. Who are they deceiving with all these rubbish? Truly I agree that with the saying that "Our destiny is in our hands". It is well

Guy

You just vent my anger for me.

See yeye country
Re: If NPOWER Cannot Function Properly, What Hope Is There In There Programme? by mrfizy(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2017
It's the same thing that happens in our elections.Inefficiency and mediocrity even if they took a century to plan.
Welcome to Nigeria where Nothing works.
Re: If NPOWER Cannot Function Properly, What Hope Is There In There Programme? by dojnr4real: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2017
You guys complain a lot... It's really pathetic how we (The Nigerian av dragged this country to its knee. Let's make Nigeria a better place for one to tarry. Avoid using negatives words to address this country.. You termed it zoo, what's zoo about this COUNTRY? in a short while the issue will be resolved just have patience.
Re: If NPOWER Cannot Function Properly, What Hope Is There In There Programme? by Prevho: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2017
dojnr4real:
You guys complain a lot... It's really pathetic how we (The Nigerian av dragged this country to its knee. Let's make Nigeria a better place for one to tarry. Avoid using negatives words to address this country.. You termed it zoo, what's zoo about this COUNTRY? in a short while the issue will be resolved just have patience.
?

I did not call her a Zoo. Read again

And why cant they get a simple website done right once
Re: If NPOWER Cannot Function Properly, What Hope Is There In There Programme? by chibuezecu(m): 10:43am On Jun 15, 2017
Nigeria has expired!!! JAMB registration same problem what hope for the youths in this country? call their customer care line......... unavailable! send massage.......................... email address don't exist. go to any of their office............. no information.
tomorrow, 500,000 graduates has been employed. 9Ja for you.
Re: If NPOWER Cannot Function Properly, What Hope Is There In There Programme? by chibuezecu(m): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2017
I REGRET PLEDGING TO NIGERIA

I ask God to forgive me for pledging to Nigeria as my country
The country is such a disgrace.
The country offers almost nothing to its citizens.
The leaders loot and steal the country dry, remaining almost nothing for the people.
The country makes almost no provision for the weak and vulnerable in the society. You see mad people ad beggars roaming all around the streets and government made no provision for the rehabilitation of these people.
You see those in power using the instrument of state to silence the opposition, lock them up, use the press to malign their reputation and prosecute them n court.
A country where you will wake up one morning and hear that herdsmen have invaded an entire village and killed both women and infants, and after the initial hues and cry, nothing substantial would come out of it.
A country where in this 21st century, you will goto the nation's capital of Abuja and there will be no electricity for a long time, and even in other parts, Nigerians mostly provide the own electricity.
A country where policemen would be openly extorting money from motorists on the way, and everyone would look the other way as if this is normal. A country where we read news of people being shot because they refused to give a policeman N100 or less.
A country where soldiers would abandon their statutory functions turn themselves to a terror to the citizens, delving into domestic and civil disputes and beating up to a pulp whosoever they want, for every flimsy reason.
A country where merit is thrown behind the back door and people from one region are appointed to head almost all choice department and agencies of govt.
A country where hunger, inflation, suffering, and hardship is the normal.
A country where the easiest way of being rich is to have political power.
A country where you have an absent president, no one is eve sure whether our president is awake or sleeping, no one is even sure whether we have an Acting president or a Coordinator of govt, no is very sure who is in charge, no one is sure of anything.
A country where a people can come on national TV and threaten a particular ethnic group to pack out and give them three months to pack out from a part of the same country, and up till now, no one has arrested them.
A country where both the military and other agencies shoot to death unarmed protesters, and no single military personnel is asked to explain.
The more I look at this country, the more I am convinced that the country has not treated me well.
How could I have pledged to a country like this?
Was this what I had in mind when I recite The Pledge?
This cannot be.
Re: If NPOWER Cannot Function Properly, What Hope Is There In There Programme? by Prevho: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Guy,

You vex pass me oh!

chibuezecu:
I REGRET PLEDGING TO NIGERIA

I ask God to forgive me for pledging to Nigeria as my country
The country is such a disgrace.
The country offers almost nothing to its citizens.
The leaders loot and steal the country dry, remaining almost nothing for the people.
The country makes almost no provision for the weak and vulnerable in the society. You see mad people ad beggars roaming all around the streets and government made no provision for the rehabilitation of these people.
You see those in power using the instrument of state to silence the opposition, lock them up, use the press to malign their reputation and prosecute them n court.
A country where you will wake up one morning and hear that herdsmen have invaded an entire village and killed both women and infants, and after the initial hues and cry, nothing substantial would come out of it.
A country where in this 21st century, you will goto the nation's capital of Abuja and there will be no electricity for a long time, and even in other parts, Nigerians mostly provide the own electricity.
A country where policemen would be openly extorting money from motorists on the way, and everyone would look the other way as if this is normal. A country where we read news of people being shot because they refused to give a policeman N100 or less.
A country where soldiers would abandon their statutory functions turn themselves to a terror to the citizens, delving into domestic and civil disputes and beating up to a pulp whosoever they want, for every flimsy reason.
A country where merit is thrown behind the back door and people from one region are appointed to head almost all choice department and agencies of govt.
A country where hunger, inflation, suffering, and hardship is the normal.
A country where the easiest way of being rich is to have political power.
A country where you have an absent president, no one is eve sure whether our president is awake or sleeping, no one is even sure whether we have an Acting president or a Coordinator of govt, no is very sure who is in charge, no one is sure of anything.
A country where a people can come on national TV and threaten a particular ethnic group to pack out and give them three months to pack out from a part of the same country, and up till now, no one has arrested them.
A country where both the military and other agencies shoot to death unarmed protesters, and no single military personnel is asked to explain.
The more I look at this country, the more I am convinced that the country has not treated me well.
How could I have pledged to a country like this?
Was this what I had in mind when I recite The Pledge?
This cannot be.
Re: If NPOWER Cannot Function Properly, What Hope Is There In There Programme? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
U can now share ur challaenges & information about npower, with hundreds of other applicants by following this group link

https://m.facebook.com/npowerwhatsapp/photos/a.1696725870631410.1073741826.1696724623964868/1696727767297887/?type=3&_rdr#1696729460631051

(1) (Reply)

Zodiac Link Multiservices Is A GNLD Company / Airforce DSSC 2017: Who Has Gotten A Mail Or Sms For July 1-8 Zonal Enlistment / Administrative Officer - Lagos Island (female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.