Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth (18032 Views)

Insecurity: President Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – Arewa Youth Group / Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by obiezed: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

When I read comments like this, I just Imagine the level of Ignorance in most Youths.
Up till date, I am yet to see, an Hausa man building or buying a wonderful building here in the south, but then,take a tour round Nigeria.. Igbos do have Land and properties everywhere... while the Hausa's mostly stay in Shacks and mud houses.

the Thing is, in the Nigerian Market, the Igbo man make up 70% of those selling there, but their kinsmen are outside the market throwing in Stones and arrows not knowing that the greatest Casualty of their Hate, will be their Brodas.

some guy Yesterday said, the that Igbos can have their Biafra and still have their houses and businesses in Nigeria untouched, and I just wonder how delusional humans can be, fact is ones Biafra is declared, All your Senators, Federal Workers, will be sent back...
the Land Use act states that Land in Nigeria Belongs to Nigerians alone, so your Certificate of Occupancy will be revoked..
I am imagining all that swarm of people swimming back to the 5Eastern States(Yes The South is not Part of that una illogical nightmare) with everyone trying to buy land, to build house to start business, and then knowing the Infighting that will ensue as the population of people will outnumber the Natural resources available for you guys.

My Problem is that The rational people among you, are keepin quiet, not calling the ignorant miscreants among you to other, fact is, when the roof comes caving in, none of you will be spared.

You can insult me, or you can think about this...
Though I am not party to secession, but it(self determination) must and should be the inalienable right of any individual including yourself. What you have written here is part of the reason why I shudder to think of ever being in any country whether Nigeria or Biafra or Niger delta repliubic with someone who thinks like you.
Must there be strife and rancourr,there are international laws protecting one's right to property and movement ,we(Africans) are a party to ECOWAS,A.U,U.N,remember them.
Stop all these silly assertions,there is no truth in them,there is enough land in S.E for everybody plus more,after all when they travel back to their homes,they always find acommodation,don't they??there are more of enough natural resources to keep the the igbos going ab infinitum,keep your natural resources,we don't need it.wealth is never counted in hydrocarbons or land mass,that what you and ilk will never understand.
You think you know more than a person what he stand to lose or gain more than the person involved??,
Pathetic,utterly pathetic,,
I stand for a restructured Nigeria,let everybody keep what they make and donate to the center.keep your resources,do your own thing,let's see then if the S.E has limited resources.

N.B,igbos are indigenous to 7 states in Nigeria,I know,you won't like that,its is the truth,and Imo and abia river basin network are a large part of the actual Niger delta river basin network,don't take my word,please consult your map and ask questions.
No igboman wants a inch of your land without paying fair price for it.

4 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by I888(m): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2017
cursedAbiola:
which one be south east herdsmen again?
fulani herdsmen living in south east
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2017
obiezed:

Though I am not party to secession, but it(self determination) must and should be the inalienable right of any individual including yourself. What you have written here is part of the reason why I shudder to think of ever being in any country whether Nigeria or Biafra or Niger delta repliubic with someone who thinks like you.
Must there be strife and rancourr,there are international laws protecting one's right to property and movement ,we(Africans) are a party to ECOWAS,A.U,U.N,remember them.
Stop all these silly assertions,there is no truth in them,there is enough land in S.E for everybody plus more,after all when they travel back to their homes,they always find acommodation,don't they??there are more of enough natural resources to keep the the igbos going ab infinitum,keep your natural resources,we don't need it.wealth is never counted in hydrocarbons or land mass,that what you and ilk will never understand.
You think you know more than a person what he stand to lose or gain more than the person involved??,
Pathetic,utterly pathetic,,
I stand for a restructured Nigeria,let everybody keep what they make and donate to the center.keep your resources,do your own thing,let's see then if the S.E has limited resources.

N.B,igbos are indigenous to 7 states in Nigeria,I know,you won't like that,its is the truth,and Imo and abia river basin network are a large part of the actual Niger delta river basin network,don't take my word,please consult your map and ask questions.
No igboman wants a inch of your land without paying fair price for it.

when you say 7 states, mbok which n which ? you guys can be delusional shaa, Una never here wetin Delta people tell una or u guys are just....

on the issue of breaking up and still gaming, u guys know dat, dat will not happen..lols.
... Britain is breaking out of the EU, how do you think EU is relating with them ? South Sudan after yrs of War Finally broke out of Sudan, how is the relationship ?
Your Girlfriend calls you all sorts of names, tells u dat u r a parasite, and then after breaking up with you still wants to enjoy staying in ur house, and doing the same things he was doing.

you say, there is more than enough space for people bah ? but people are leaving under bridge, people are staying 5persons in a room...
hahahahaha...
the North is quite vast, very very very vast..
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by Alfranco(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2017
spinna:
So a reasonable statement can come from miyetti ..
Lols...I thought they would claim igbos came from Congo and that Igboland is their ranch like Benueland.
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by Bede2u(m): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

when you say 7 states, mbok which n which ? you guys can be delusional shaa, Una never here wetin Delta people tell una or u guys are just....

on the issue of breaking up and still gaming, u guys know dat, dat will not happen..lols.
... Britain is breaking out of the EU, how do you think EU is relating with them ? South Sudan after yrs of War Finally broke out of Sudan, how is the relationship ?
Your Girlfriend calls you all sorts of names, tells u dat u r a parasite, and then after breaking up with you still wants to enjoy staying in ur house, and doing the same things he was doing.

you say, there is more than enough space for people bah ? but people are leaving under bridge, people are staying 5persons in a room...
hahahahaha...
u are not very smart. Having read all u have ever written about Biafra and having read most of the quotes from Igbos tryin to correct ur myopic ideas, i say once again dat u are not very smart. U said we will suffer if we get biafra, we say no wahala we still want biafra.. wat is now ur headache?

4 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:24am On Jun 15, 2017
...these south east herdsmen are very funny. They are not comfortable with peaceful agitators for self determination but they are comfortable when their members killed defenseless Nigerians. Wonderful!!
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by MarieSucre(f): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Whether they disown them or own them, they should get ready to take their cows outta Igbo land

Why should they take their cows out of South-East? Is that how you people want to do now? Exclusionary behaviour? No city state or country can survive on its own. You don't have a country yet and you're already acting this way.
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by Sirheny007(m): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

[s]The ones that killed, maim and rape your women in one of your state (Enugu) that the coward of a governor has to declare fasting and prayer.

The ones that killed and chased people from their farm in Abia and Anambra states.

The ones, that of recent drove pupils taking their mid-term test from their classroom somewhere in Anambra state.
These are the people the report above is talking about.

Kiss the truth![/s]

Afonja tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by ONYII4TRUT: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

When I read comments like this, I just Imagine the level of Ignorance in most Youths.
Up till date, I am yet to see, an Hausa man building or buying a wonderful building here in the south, but then,take a tour round Nigeria.. Igbos do have Land and properties everywhere... while the Hausa's mostly stay in Shacks and mud houses.

the Thing is, in the Nigerian Market, the Igbo man make up 70% of those selling there, but their kinsmen are outside the market throwing in Stones and arrows not knowing that the greatest Casualty of their Hate, will be their Brodas.

some guy Yesterday said, the that Igbos can have their Biafra and still have their houses and businesses in Nigeria untouched, and I just wonder how delusional humans can be, fact is ones Biafra is declared, All your Senators, Federal Workers, will be sent back...
the Land Use act states that Land in Nigeria Belongs to Nigerians alone, so your Certificate of Occupancy will be revoked..
I am imagining all that swarm of people swimming back to the 5Eastern States(Yes The South is not Part of that una illogical nightmare) with everyone trying to buy land, to build house to start business, and then knowing the Infighting that will ensue as the population of people will outnumber the Natural resources available for you guys.

My Problem is that The rational people among you, are keepin quiet, not calling the ignorant miscreants among you to other, fact is, when the roof comes caving in, none of you will be spared.

REASON AGAIN AND COME UP WITH LOGICAL ARGUMENT. IF U THINK WE ARE BORN TO DEPEND ON THE YORUBAS OR HAUSAS THINK AGAIN. WE HAVE PRIDE AND CANNOT COME SECOND TO ANY TRIBE. GET THAT AND STOP THINKING THE WAY U DO.
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:47am On Jun 15, 2017
Bede2u:
u are not very smart. Having read all u have ever written about Biafra and having read most of the quotes from Igbos tryin to correct ur myopic ideas, i say once again dat u are not very smart. U said we will suffer if we get biafra, we say no wahala we still want biafra.. wat is now ur headache?

Smartino... oga Smartness.
who said you will suffer ? mbok, did u read my first post to follow the line of argument to this one, or u just jump to conclusions out of Sentiments, as ur zone woke up after 2015 out of Sentiments to ask for Biafra.
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by cumbak60: 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahaha...
Stop running your mouth up and down like a serial grass chewing goat without restrain. Bro, Igbos are indigenous to both Rivers and Delta State. Google is your friend, if you want to know more.
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by Keneeby(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Whether they disown them or own them, they should get ready to take their cows outta Igbo land
Please don't be a nuisance. You don't know if it start now how many ibos would be slaughtered? I can notice you are a kid.
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by CioAngels(f): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
spinna:
So a reasonable statement can come from miyetti ..
And you believe them? Yet, they are killing easterners in their farms on daily bases. They are lying.
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by Agumbaa: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Ette stop quoting me and go back to your wuowuo concrete mixing work.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by Agumbankembu: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahaha...

What is really your problem Ikpa, you will be claiming ndito akwaibom and be writing rubbish all over, I still don't get this Igbophobia in you.
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by Keneeby(m): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Agumbankembu:

What is really your problem Ikpa, you will be claiming ndito akwaibom and be writing rubbish all over, I still don't get this Igbophobia in you.

Igbos are not to reckoned with. They look down on us. mkpo abadie?
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by orunto27: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Those are Igbo practicing Herdsmen.
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by Agumbankembu: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Keneeby:

Igbos are not to reckoned with. They look down on us. mkpo abadie?

Idioko, my brother my mum is from Ika, Annang, and no one looks down on anyone. We have always been close and mutual, all the hate I have seen of recent is becos of oil and social media propaganda. Ado akpanikan.
Abasi uyong fien.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by OlanreJohnson: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
[s]

hahahahaha...
the North is quite vast, very very very vast..[/s]

Bayo adetunji the bald yoruba muslim 'Akwa Ibomite' who want us to believe the Ibibios hate Igbos and love ewedu muslim smellos. grin grin

Funny ewedu man! grin

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by OlanreJohnson: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
cumbak60:

Stop running your mouth up and down like a serial grass chewing goat without restrain. Bro, Igbos are indigenous to both Rivers and Delta State. Google is your friend, if you want to know more.

If you believe that guy is from AK then I am a tutsi. He struggle to paint the Igbo in bad light and promote ewedu logic gave him away. Just do a forensic analysis on all his post. Na serious ewedu man you dey quote. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by Lankaline(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Yu made so much sense bro,,kudos
Am Igbo by the way
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by Langbasa: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Pharaoh9:
by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.
19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.
21. Please spell words correc
are u high.
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by nedurenegade(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Northern or Eastern, Disown or accept we are waiting on October 1st for Yourbrothers in d north

Let the games begin
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by DIMGUY(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=cursedAbiola post=57529236]which one be south east herdsmen again? Please help me ask them. When did this one stated?
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
OlanreJohnson:

Bayo adetunji the bald yoruba muslim 'Akwa Ibomite' who want us to believe the Ibibios hate Igbos and love ewedu muslim smellos. grin grin

Funny ewedu man! grin

hahahahaha... mbufo emeh si simmeh oo.
mme nso mkpo ikere ewedu mbok...

Akwa Ibomites do not Hate Igbos ooo, Akwa Ibomites hate the idea of Being classified as Biafrans
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by Pharaoh9(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
Langbasa:
are u high.

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by emynicedgreat: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nonsense.

Biafra ke! Arewa ni! Afonja ko!
can we hear world for una?
Nigeria my country %%
but wait ooo were is our president?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal High Court Rules That There Was No APC Congress In Owerri / Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns / Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.