Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

How To Do SMS Marketing And Get Result - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Do SMS Marketing And Get Result (376 Views)

MEETINGS That Get Result / Which Instagram Page Can An SME Advertise And Get Result / The Difference Between Marketing And Advertising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Do SMS Marketing And Get Result by HotnaijaMarket(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2017
My research recently on this method of marketing, to some seems to be of low use lately. Though, so many people like me, are always anxious whenever our phone makes a sound, as that of an SMS or alert what so ever it may be, majority will like to know what message has been sent to them, so they read it at all means.
Still yet, people see this method as a low method to market your business, blog, and company stuff as a whole. It’s very easy to get a large number of individuals to get your message in just one click which is through SMS Marketing.
How can you achieve this?

Your primary aim of sending this SMS is strictly for increasing your customer’s rate, traffic or visitors to your blog or business site and more advertiser/clients to your company, business site or blog. When doing this, you really need to be:
Prepared: This is to settle all mind of doubt, you think of the positive and the negative side that your idea(s) will arouse but even at that have this mindset that someone out there is very much eager and interested in what you offer.

Make budget: Get all necessary finances ready before clicking the button of SMS marketing.
Believe: have a mind that what you are venturing into will have lots of benefit and it will achieve your main aim, just don’t rely on the negative side of what your SMS marketing will result to. People have different ideologies, way of thinking and understanding. So you never can tell what that SMS can bring back as a reward.

Read: How to add paypal payment service to your blogger blog

Make time: After sending the SMS, you are bound to hear few comments from the SMS you have sent. Be 85% open and sincere. Add your blog link or phone number attached to it. Sending SMS without a link (maybe to your blog or personal phone number) is like sending a blind SMS because you will lose the reward.

Note: It will be unwise to send SMS marketing to people you don’t really understand.
To a good percentage it good to know to some 55% percent whom your SMS marketing will reach? Like me I have about three sets of phone numbers I send SMS marketing to, I know what to send to them at a particular time and day. I don’t expect to send Blogging tips to a company contacts because I will just be doomed out for the day and that will result to loss on my part.

Read more: http://www.bloggersgist.com/2017/06/how-to-do-sms-marketing-and-get-result.html

Check More Topics @ www.bloggersgist.com

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Build Your Customer Relationships / Get Vegetable Oil At An Affordable Rate / Naira Suffers Marginal Loss Against Dollar Despite Cbn’s Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.