Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies (13106 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives / Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by chuksjuve(m): 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Thisis2raw:
yet no tangible thing has been done
why will you say no tangible thing has been done..
we signed Budget mid June, we open a new Twitter account, we open 400k email address for govt official.. are those not tangible thing?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by romenna: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
very angry the way this nation is managed.
those of us from oil rich region n still suffering must act now!
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by abels(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mr ibe, peopl dat wil never c suffer in life, i wonder were my own was as a youth
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by Ademat7(m): 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
So there is no Nigerians in diaspora that can come and invest Back home?
Are we that poor?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by jomoh: 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
PehaKaso:

How could your Danbazzau tackle the menace of Fulani herdsmen when they are his kith and kin.
Is he not the same Danbazzau who switched off all airport lights in 2010 just 2 enable him smuggle in the late Yar'Adua?
My friend, tell your story to the Marines and stop insulting our sensibilities.
Abokki.

By their response you shall know them.

Fulani herdsmen is the only thing you could point out of all the security issues that befell this nation immediately your buffoon mentor left the seat.

I actually anticipated it that is why I said what I said but I won't overestimate your sensibility to be able to notice the reduction in the reported attacks in the past few months.

Give to Cesar what is due.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by PehaKaso: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
jomoh:

By their response you shall know them.

Fulani herdsmen is the only thing you could point out of all the security issues that befell this nation immediately your buffoon mentor left the seat.

I actually anticipated it that is why I said what I said but I won't overestimate your sensibility to be able to notice the reduction in the reported attacks in the past few months.

Give to Cesar what is due.

idiotic Muslim
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by jomoh: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
PehaKaso:
idiotic Muslim

e don pain you? kikiki.

Continue.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
chuksjuve:
If pictures could translate to development, APC would have developed Nigeria..unfortunately its work that brings development.

Government of pictures, by pictures and for pictures.. APC

check my signature

U wey hungry dey beat since 1999.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by DrogoG(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Invest in renewable energy!!
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by Thisis2raw(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
chuksjuve:

we signed Budget mid June, we open a new Twitter account, we open 400k email address for govt official.. are those not tangible thing?

OK know that's a tremendous achievement wow.. Am very impressed grin
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by chuksjuve(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
TheCabal:

U wey hungry dey beat since 1999.
TheCabal has spoken!!!
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by chuksjuve(m): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Thisis2raw:
OK know that's a tremendous achievement wow.. Am very impressed grin

Good
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by PehaKaso: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
jomoh:

e don pain you? kikiki.

Continue.
******ignored******
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by DrGoodmanFather: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
See my paddy head for the pishure.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by jpphilips(m): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
The Western Bloc Gang!!
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by Nairadays: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
PehaKaso:

How could your Danbazzau tackle the menace of Fulani herdsmen when they are his kith and kin.
Is he not the same Danbazzau who switched off all airport lights in 2010 just 2 enable him smuggle in the late Yar'Adua?
My friend, tell your story to the Marines and stop insulting our sensibilities.
Abokki.

Bro must you tribalize it?

So because he spoke well of Dambazzau he's an Aboki?

Am from the the South West and wanted to respond to sarrki about Dambazzau; I feel if he has underperformed maybe because he wasn't placed in a role he would have fancied: Minister of Defense I guess, but still Interior is also Militarized kinda of Ministry which doesn't make him and his work evidently visible , but doesn't mean he ain't working.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by victorDanladi: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Aburi001:
We need more of this guy to propel our fragile economy forward.

Unlike those SenaTHIVES padding our budgets and appropriating funds to themselves sad

More of what

you've forgotten pump price became 145 naira under his watch.He is also a failure to an ordinary nigerians.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by victorDanladi: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
sarrki:
God bless you Ibe kachikwu
One of the finest hand in this administration
Shitu, fayemi and danbazzau are all failure
perform....based on the pictures above or what?

you've forgotten pump price became 145 naira under his watch.He is also a failure to an ordinary nigerians.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mr Guy Morris well sighted... nice one
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by lereinter(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
sometime ago i read an artucle stating that
uber needs a coo that wallstreet respect to grow from its startup level...
the international world respect Ibe...
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by judgedredd22(m): 6:04am On Jun 16, 2017
seguno2:
Should we be interested in the photos of the meeting or the outcome and impact?
Why are we so dumb, dull and fake?

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by judgedredd22(m): 6:04am On Jun 16, 2017
chuksjuve:

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies by Iykefirm(m): 6:51am On Jun 16, 2017
see as all of them flesh,these life is fair to some broke folks,see hand made of thy lord,see hapiness,see blessing,na last year my ex left me for already made men,she forgot that rome was not built a day,but hustle continue,money must be made

(1) (2) (Reply)

Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. / EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud / Suspected Herdsmen Kill Five In Delta, Ravage Crops In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.