Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

An Open Letter To Gov. Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Gov. Yahaya Bello (395 Views)

Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari / Controversy Over Governor Yahaya Bello’s Coronavirus Status / A Clarion Call To Gov Ambode: Lagos Is Getting Dirty - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Gov. Yahaya Bello by adab86(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2017
AN OPEN LETTER TO GYB.

Your excellency sir, the first citizen piloting the affairs of the confluence state.

I want to sincerely appreciate your administration and how far you have led the great state. All of your strives to make the state a blossom one is highly noticed and appreciated.

I wish this little epistle of mine gets to you, I wish an acquaintance of yours can show this to you and I wish I could be so privileged to express this to you confidentially. But anyway....

Your excellency sir, I want to humbly ask with all due respect... How far have we gone in Kogi State? can we quickly do a little accessment or appraisal for your government so far? Or let me rather ask your excellency sir, where is kogi state?

Virtually, all the citizens in your custody are bittered and complaining of absolute hardship in the state.
No adequate salaries paid.
Some has not received salaries for 15months.
Students sit at home for over 4months.
Kogi state turned to kidnappers hideout.
Social amenities in the state not well quarranteed.

Sir, at this stage, we are perplexed and we need know the way forward. Kogi state needs to be recalibrated because we have had enough. No money, no food, no job, no school. Where is the dividend of democracy for your citizen?
We can't keep pretending, all is not well in the state, we are chocked up and we can't even fathom what lies ahead of the state.

One year spent out of eight years was what you said, I wonder how this great dream will be achieved if the condition of your government is terrorizing the citizens and your administration not favouring people at the grass root at any side.

Therefore his excellency, it would be at the comfort of every citizen of kogi state to have a well structured, terror free and well managed state. I beseech you to please carefully look into dented areas in state and do the needful.

May God bestow unto you the knowledge to effectively and efficiently paddle the affairs of the state to an expected end.
God bless Kogi State.

May I rest my pen here

Signed:
Seraph
Re: An Open Letter To Gov. Yahaya Bello by aolawale025: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2017
Reading thru this brings to the forth senator dino has a point when he calls for good governance in kogi

(1) (Reply)

PEOPLE'S PRIMARIES 2019 - OYO / Photos: Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo Meets With All State Governors / Say The Truth:do You Believe In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.