Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Say The Truth:do You Believe In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say The Truth:do You Believe In Nigeria? (403 Views)

Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People / I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) / Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say The Truth:do You Believe In Nigeria? by Advent17(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
Friends...the way things are right now..do u still believe in nigeria...be honest...
Re: Say The Truth:do You Believe In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
It doesn't matter what we believe in.
Re: Say The Truth:do You Believe In Nigeria? by Advent17(m): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Be..conclusive..my dear..@misscuppy
Re: Say The Truth:do You Believe In Nigeria? by freshest4live: 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
Advent17:
Be..conclusive..my dear..@misscuppy
If l say l don't believe in Nigeria, then what next? Nigeria moves on, and what you or l believe is no longer important in the scheme of things. The question is meaningless.
Re: Say The Truth:do You Believe In Nigeria? by AngelicDamsel(f): 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Do I have a choice!
I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal and honest...............................
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Say The Truth:do You Believe In Nigeria? by evanscheck(m): 12:02am On Jun 23, 2017
U don't have the opportunity to choose our nationality .. We were born a Nigerian ..so whether we believe or yes . we must hope for better tomorrow
Re: Say The Truth:do You Believe In Nigeria? by MalcoImX: 12:10am On Jun 23, 2017
I didn't create Nigeria nor would I be among those who want to break it. I like Nigeria and enjoy being a Nigerian. Those who are bent on destroying what they didn't create will either succeed or die of heart failure. na dem sabi!

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? See Photo / Wike & The Sin Of Hypocrisy / Nigeria Remains The First Economic Partner In Africa - France Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.