Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Billionaire Kidnapper: Detailed Account Of How Evans Was Arrested – Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Billionaire Kidnapper: Detailed Account Of How Evans Was Arrested – Police (420 Views)

Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals / How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Kidnapper: Detailed Account Of How Evans Was Arrested – Police by Naijaparry(m): 10:52am On Jun 15, 2017
Police operatives have given detailed account on how billionaire kidnap kingpin, Chukwudemeje George
Onwuamadike also known as Evans was arrested.

Leader of IGP team, Abba Kyari, who was tracking the location of Evans and his gangs had planned to round them up together but his…

Read more>>> http://www.naijapary.com.ng/2017/06/billionaire-kidnapper-detailed-account.html

(1) (Reply)

My Job Is To Kill Anyone That Attack Our Group - 11-year-old-boy / My Wife Destroyed My Son And Ruined My Family / Heartbreaking - Death Penalty For Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.