Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her (1264 Views)

Im Feeling Very Sexy N Hot Right Now N I Want To Keep It Real With A Guy / TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN / I Like Her But Cant Get Her "Y" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by adosjun(m): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2010
I just love her replies n my intuition tells me she is a wife material. Pls give me a chance ebonyeyez.
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by ElRazur: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2010
Another backside kissing thread. Awesome. Ebony please put him or her out of his or her misery.
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 23, 2010
Im flattered really embarassed embarassed
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by adosjun(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2010
Yea ebonyeye. You knw dat gurl. Give me a chance. Waitin gurl
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by sweetpie23: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2010
grin grin grin
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by waleski(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2010
Yeye internet idiot so u av 2 start a thread b/c of dis al dis boys dat are led by their hormones tragic
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by sweetpie23: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2010
waleski:

Yeye internet idiot so u av 2 start a thread b/c of dis al dis boys dat are led by their hormones tragic
did you have to reply if you don't like the topic? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by Mannylex(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2010
All hail ebonyeyes; all hail, al hail, all hail. I noticed it 2, ebonyeyes, u're truly a wife material, u're 1 of a kind
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by Flybulous(m): 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2010
, and Ebonyeyes head swells,
i rily dont know Y u Guys wuld kip making threads of Ladies and singing praises outa them whether itz true or not, whatz your motive? coz trust me it aint goin to work, tellme, have u seen a lady on NL makin a special thread for a Guy?, GUYzzzzz *nodding head*
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by denzel2009: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2010
I concur, she is adorable!
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by waleski(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2010
I was refering 2 d poster nt u sweetpie so dnt ride on my back it doesnt make sense creating a thread cant d poster check her profile nd get her yim or smthg instead of creating a thread dat luks selfish nd only in d poster interest?at d very least he wuld av carried it 2 d dating section nt here
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by unban190: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2010
190 says who is ebonyeye

ebonyeye do i know u~
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by adosjun(m): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2010
@ waleski, 4 u to look at dis post n call d poster an idiot u r nt mature i believe u gat an issue wit wife material EBONYEYE. If u r angry go kill urself if u concur kudos she is. Ebonyeye u 2hot.
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by deji2009(m): 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2010
adosjun:

I just love her replies n my intuition tells me she is a wife material. Pls give me a chance ebonyeyez.

Dear adosjun,

Applause. Ebon has always been my favorite NL girl her competitor is Michelin of (Italy).
She's just brilliant in her replies et cetera. to sum it up without using i think. i classified
Ebon as a wife materials. Ii can confidently say I like your attitude on
this forum. keep it up !

Regards

Deji
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by BlackRevo: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2010
@Poster

Please check her profile so you can reach your lipsrsealed through her mail and spare us all these lipsrsealed .

cool
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by adosjun(m): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2010
Fed up wit pips wantin to tell me hw to live my life. I chose to express my admiration n likin 4 Ebonsexy n some negro who don't hv ball r talkin trash. Pls if u don't like d post don't comment move aheld. EBONYEYE U 2 SEXY. N i luv u.
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by snthesis(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes makes sense in her post on doubt, b careful wat u wish 4 cos not all dat glitters is gold, but i bet na fire u wan fire
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2010
Im really quite flattered guys grin but its a tad strange to fall in "loff" like this grin grin
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by Abekeade08(f): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2010
Why are all you guys making cow eyes at my woman. Back off If you don't want to see my red eyes this morning cool grin
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2010
Abekeade08:

Why are all you guys making cow eyes at my woman. Back off If you don't want to see my red eyes this morning cool grin

Girl they are crazy(in a good way before they come down on me grin) How are you? smiley
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by Abekeade08(f): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2010
Girl they are crazy(in a good way before they come down on me Grin) How are you? Smiley

grin Fine dear, Just woke up after a long rejuvenating rest. Wanted to check out NL for a bit, before hitting the gym this morning. Might just do teabo in the house though. Did you get your Saturday work out in? I know its afternoon in London right now.
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by justwise(m): 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Girl they are crazy(in a good way before they come down on me grin) How are you? smiley

Yes they are crazy inlove with u. NL queen!!
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2010
Abekeade08:

grin Fine dear, Just woke up after a long rejuvenating rest. Wanted to check out NL for a bit, before hitting the gym this morning. Might just do teabo in the house though. Did you get your Saturday work out in? I know its afternoon in London right now.
Hey hun, Nah wah oh! Dont you take weekends off? grin I normally take the weekends off to rest my muscles.

justwise:

Yes they are crazy inlove with u. NL queen!!

Na wah o! una dey gas my head off grin
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by Moyola(f): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2010
lol
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by adosjun(m): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2010
Ebonyeye u r true a queen just imagine d numba of secret admirers u hv here dat don't hv ball to say wat they want. Cuteochykes@ yahoo.com just add me in ur ym. Ebonsexy.
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by Abekeade08(f): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2010
Hey hun, Nah wah oh! Dont you take weekends off? Grin I normally take the weekends off to rest my muscles.

I only take Sundays off, i know, i know, i'm addicted tongue

Have a happy Saturday. I am out, chat later.
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by denzel2009: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2010
adosjun:

Ebonyeye u r true a queen just imagine d numba of secret admirers u hv here dat don't hv ball to say wat they want. Cuteochykes@ yahoo.com just add me in your ym. Ebonsexy.

Now stop chatting shit, we are not infatuated like you!
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2010
Abekeade08:

I only take Sundays off, i know, i know, i'm addicted tongue  

Have a happy Saturday. I am out, chat later.
Goodness Gracious girl you are officially OBSESSED grin grin, It could be worse, you could be out maxing your card grin. Have a good saturday too smiley.

adosjun:

Ebonyeye  u r true a queen just imagine d numba of secret admirers u hv here dat don't hv ball to say wat they want. Cuteochykes@ yahoo.com just add me in your ym. Ebonsexy.
embarassed Im flattered.
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by adosjun(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2010
Denzel i'm nt infatuated i like her n i go 4 wat i like no dilly dallying. But she ain't acceptin me. Hope u just like her if nt u r a competitor n if so u r ban frm commentin dis post. Kiddin
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2010
Just add me and I will accept grin
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by deji2009(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2010
adosjun:

Fed up wit pips wantin to tell me hw to live my life. I chose to express my admiration n likin 4 Ebonsexy n some negro who don't hv ball r talkin trash. Pls if u don't like d post don't comment move aheld. EBONYEYE U 2 SEXY. N i luv u.

As simple as.
Re: Ebonyeye Gat Style N I Like Her by waleski(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2010
Abeg add urselfs on yim nd continue wat u av dere happy relantionship building. people sef ! on a faceless forum people are finding loff through a person's replies nl is just ful of wonders i av nothing against u oh but ur case is funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Cork Is Now A Born Again & Ready For Marry! / Hi All / For Single And Matured Ladies Only Between The Ages Of 26-30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.