Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / . (700 Views)

0% Available (pluged In, Charging) / Help My PC Battery Percentage Got Stuck At 0% / My Accer Mini Laptop (aspire V5) Showing 0% Plugged In, Not Charging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by id911(m): 11:23am On Jun 15, 2017
angry
Re: . by hibreerheem(m): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2017
id911:
My Hp EliteBook 2530p battery drains abruptly. The system hasn't been with me for up to two months. It started yesterday after I downloaded avast anti-virus software and PDF Reader into the system.

For the few times I've used the laptop, on full charge without browsing, it normally sustained me for more than 3 hr. More an hour when browsing. But since yesterday, when it's fully charged and charger unplugged, I could still use it normally and battery will still drain at the normal rate but can decide to go off at anytime whether it's still remaining 70%, 80%, etc.

If I power it on again the orange light will be blinking showing no battery and won't ON until the charger is connected. Then the following message will appear "HP BATTERY ALERT, The system has detected the storage capacity of the battery stated below to be very low. For optimal performance this battery may need to be replaced. Primary (internal) battery Error code 601"

Now, if it doesn't charge up to 100% before I remove the charger it will shut down. I tried to remove the battery and discharge the static from the system by pressing down the power switch then charge till the battery get to 100% but doesn't seem to work. What do I do?
the battery is bad you need to change it and it is 7500k call me on 09091778525 if you need it

1 Like

Re: . by khorlynz(m): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
id911:
My Hp EliteBook 2530p battery drains abruptly. The system hasn't been with me for up to two months. It started yesterday after I downloaded avast anti-virus software and PDF Reader into the system.

For the few times I've used the laptop, on full charge without browsing, it normally sustained me for more than 3 hr. More an hour when browsing. But since yesterday, when it's fully charged and charger unplugged, I could still use it normally and battery will still drain at the normal rate but can decide to go off at anytime whether it's still remaining 70%, 80%, etc.

If I power it on again the orange light will be blinking showing no battery and won't ON until the charger is connected. Then the following message will appear "HP BATTERY ALERT, The system has detected the storage capacity of the battery stated below to be very low. For optimal performance this battery may need to be replaced. Primary (internal) battery Error code 601"

Now, if it doesn't charge up to 100% before I remove the charger it will shut down. I tried to remove the battery and discharge the static from the system by pressing down the power switch then charge till the battery get to 100% but doesn't seem to work. What do I do?
@op... sometimes our gadgets shows different symptoms...
my advise is for to uninstall whatever you've installed earlier on it and try charging it may be it can miraculously pick up and if that didn't solve the problem, then consider changing the battery to original one... check my digits if you need further assistance. cheers.
Re: . by id911(m): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
hibreerheem:
the battery is bad you need to change it and it is 7500k call me on 09091778525 if you need it

Thanks for your reply but the battery is still new, still find it difficult to believe it's bad
Re: . by id911(m): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
khorlynz:

@op... sometimes our gadgets shows different symptoms...
my advise is for to uninstall whatever you've installed earlier on it and try charging it may be it can miraculously pick up and if that didn't solve the problem, then consider changing the battery to original one... check my digits if you need further assistance. cheers.

ok bro thanks

(1) (Reply)

We Supply Desktop Computers In Port Harcourt / Samsung A7 (2016) Version For Sale / Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.