Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,023 members, 7,849,116 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane (40366 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Regina Daniels (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) / Tonto Dikeh Spotted Serving The Disables In Abuja As She Caters For Them(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dana Air smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
lovely couple
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by cliffsador: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
See more pictures from the event. Trending Pictures
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by seunny4lif(m): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Edu3Again:
Make Lai no infect am with his lying epidemic oh angry
Both of them are liars
One is a prof of lying dep
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by softbwoy01(m): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
look at d caliber of our minister of information,at dis 21st century,das y he kip lyin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by chisom201(m): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=newsynews post=57539652]https://www.instagram.com/p/BVW3Tpdnz1P/?taken-by=tontolet

Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh was pictured in an aeroplane with Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji L embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Lexusgs430: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
Foundation for face?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Adebayo4all: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Maximus85(m): 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
Tonto in Spanish means....... Fool.
Lai in Yoruba mean...... Iro
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by gazilion: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
Some people are quite thoughtless! There are some discussions and pictures which you need to keep to yourself and make private.
We all know how seemingly innocuous stuffs such as this could be twisted to mean more than is portrayed.
This is especially when a Married Woman is sitting too close to another man who is not your husband?
For the sake of sanity and integrity, I would advice her to keep low and pray God to reconcile her marriage.
Showing off with a man whose public image and morality is calamitously abysmal shows the extent some people can go to remain in the public eye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by free2ryhme: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
So make we pound yam undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by ivolt: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BABY MAMA AND NGO IS PAYING REAL GOOD......

ENJOY SWEETIE, NA YOUR VAGINA DO AM FOR YOU. kiss kiss kiss

Finding people with mouth is very easy, finding people with common sense
is nearly impossible.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by DONSMITH123(m): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by GuntersChain(m): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Anything lai Mohammed comes across turns into a lie.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by sekem: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
In Tonto Dikeh's mind, she thinks Lai Mohammed is smiling because of the picture.

She doesn't know that Lai Mohammed is simply smiling because of the wonderful Lie he just thought about which might enable him get a beejay.

You are too carnal

Your mind is too dirty

Beejay inside plane?

Seriously, you need Jesus

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Nickizoe(f): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
lefulefu:
lovely couple
i af put me now.. Is staying just for 24hours

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by codedthingzzzzz: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
Tonto abi you don Balla this old man
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
In Tonto Dikeh's mind, she thinks Lai Mohammed is smiling because of the picture.

She doesn't know that Lai Mohammed is simply smiling because of the wonderful Lie he just thought about which might enable him get a beejay.
you are stupidly crazy..... Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Tsam1959(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
N-power is now open for regristration interested persons can apply now

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by eemjay(f): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

So Tonto Dike can't pay for her flight again? Na wa for human beings sef.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by UwaBuPawPaw: 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

Why a lying feminist meets a lying minister.
grin u get mouth
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by UwaBuPawPaw: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
Which day me sef go get money oooo....My prayers no dey enter and I'm tired embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by jjjjj2017: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
lollypeezle:
OP, You need to be very sure about the picture because this set of people might be inside a boat and it will look like plane... They are conk liars
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Edu3Again: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
seunny4lif:

Both of them are liars
One is a prof of lying dep
I hear you.
Dem say birds of same feathers flock together.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by raystanley(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Tonto be hyping wrong people since 19bc...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Josh44s(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Oya come and be my baby mama
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Praktikals(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
eyeview:
Frankly speaking, if I see Lai Mohammed in a plane, or elevator or anywhere else, I don't think I would want to snap any photo with him nor share anything with him.
It will dent my image.
The only place you can see the Honorable minister is in your dream. (No offense intended).
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by eyeview: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
Praktikals:

The only place you can see the Honorable minister is in your dream. (No offense intended).
None taken.
Yes, maybe in my dream. But I assure you that am close to one or two ministers in this govt but not Lai Mohammed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Praktikals(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
eyeview:

None taken.
Yes, maybe in my dream. But I assure you that am close to one or two ministers in this govt but not Lai Mohammed.
Ok, boss. But something tells me you will just at an opportunity to take a photo with him and even hang the picture in your living room. I may be wrong though.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by ameezy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Abeg shift grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
codedthingzzzzz:
Tonto abi you don Balla this old man
e no concern u.let her alone tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop / #HelloChallenge#: Omotola's Son Captain E Made Her Fall A Victim / Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.