Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,241 members, 7,842,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane (40363 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Regina Daniels (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) / Tonto Dikeh Spotted Serving The Disables In Abuja As She Caters For Them(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nickizoe:
i af put me now.. Is staying just for 24hours
wowwww! shocked shocked
yellowpawpaw beauty wink wink wink
pls let get married kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Nickizoe(f): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
lefulefu:

wowwww! shocked shocked
yellowpawpaw beauty kiss kiss
pls let get married kiss
okokobioko shocked shocked shocked

You want us to born albino chicken??

Mba nu

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by AnanseK(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

Why a lying feminist meets a lying minister.

Will Lai lay or lye low?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Snowstorm: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
Fly Dana
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nickizoe:
okokobioko shocked shocked shocked

You want us to born albino chicken??

Mba nu
hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lemme laugh small first grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...
but then wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Nickizoe(f): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
lefulefu:

hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lemme laugh small first grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...
but then wink wink wink
hmmmmmmm

That sound that a puppy makes when ur rubbing his forehead....

Thank you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by hollywater: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BABY MAMA AND NGO IS PAYING REAL GOOD......

ENJOY SWEETIE, NA YOUR VAGINA DO AM FOR YOU. kiss kiss kiss
Tonto Dike , wealth was estimated around 25m before that useless boy came into her life. In your whole life, have you been able to count 1m that is yours?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nickizoe:
hmmmmmmm

That sound that a puppy makes when ur rubbing his forehead....

Thank you kiss kiss kiss
hehehe grin
at least now when i talking to u it wont look like i am talking to a ghost wink.i can now feel the face behind the moniker wink.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by seunfape(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Double liars
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
hollywater:
Tonto Dike , wealth was estimated around 25m before that useless boy came into her life. In your whole life, have you been able to count 1m that is yours?
hmm Tonto Dike is this u? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Nickizoe(f): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
lefulefu:

hehehe grin
at least now when i talking to u it wont look like i am talking to a ghost wink.i can now feel the face behind the moniker wink.
was never a ghost nah... I don't do much of me on a a dp... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Nickizoe(f): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
lefulefu:

hehehe grin
cool..

Am abandoning school nah.. Thank. You cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Kebreal92(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
eyeview:
Frankly speaking, if I see Lai Mohammed in a plane, or elevator or anywhere else, I don't think I would want to snap any photo with him nor share anything with him.
It will dent my image.

U GET IMAGE?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nickizoe:
was never a ghost nah... I don't do much of me on a a dp... cheesy cheesy cheesy
i guess so cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Jakumo(m): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
Any woman bearing the name TOTO in Nigeria will certainly attract male followers, regardless of how she looks.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by scobyy2007: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

END TIME COMMENT!!! grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by promiseulu(m): 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
I pity lia, na fresh blood him da fine, hmmm, I da see e end from e begining
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by promiseulu(m): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kebreal92:

U GET IMAGE?
, i wonder oo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by AdeniyiA(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
eyeview:
Frankly speaking, if I see Lai Mohammed in a plane, or elevator or anywhere else, I don't think I would want to snap any photo with him nor share anything with him.
It will dent my image.

....and who are you?? ? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Nicepoker(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

ur own Dem stitch am?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Pro2makx(m): 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
So Tonto self dey go see baba for london. Chuncim, hmmm sorry churchwi, (not sure i remember this guys name) Must hear this
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by jobbers: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by judgedredd22(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

i thought you were brought up with 'african principles', yet here you are - being very unafrican in all ramificatios! cool cool

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by seoxpert(m): 1:11am On Jun 16, 2017
Jakumo:
Any woman bearing the name TOTO in Nigeria will certainly attract male followers, regardless of how she looks.
This is deep, very deep, only a very logical person will dig this.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by horia: 2:04am On Jun 16, 2017
eyeview:
It will dent my image.

when he is inno. 'b4 ur sight' trace ur image on the mirror b4 trying 2 protect one. undecided[quote author=eyeview post=57546087]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by davidif: 6:42am On Jun 16, 2017
sharpshooter01:
grin grin grin angry angry angry angry

Chei!!!! That picture ehn!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by Bobby808: 6:59am On Jun 16, 2017
eyeview:
It will dent my image.
You are correct. You can only associate with people who have some percent of decency,respect etc. I do not see why I should respect or have an inch honour for people like Buhari, Lai Mohammed etc. For what and why? Take Buhari for example, he has destroyed the country for just two years. As at today, no Nigerian is happy over any thing. Even the so call senators, the only present day richest and owners of money are not happy. There is so much hate, so much bitterness, anger, confusion etc. promoted by Buhari and some is saying I should be happy with people like Lai Mohammed who knows nothing other than deceiving people. All he knows is to remain with lies, where as things have gotten out of hand. It will never be well with you people. Amen.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by totorimi: 7:39am On Jun 16, 2017
Why is he​ laughing like that is it because she is rubbing her boobs on his shoulder. Lai has never laughed like that before he only twist and whind his mouth so I suspect something minimini wanawana.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane by mastar111: 10:54am On Jun 16, 2017
No bleep given

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today / Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop / Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.