Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Practice Good Stewardship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Practice Good Stewardship (237 Views)

Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) / Practice Good Stewardship / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sat. 26/08/2017)reward Of Profitable Stewardship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practice Good Stewardship by phlopholly: 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Redeeming the time . . .
—Ephesians 5:16
We are stewards of our time. God has given each one of us a little “chunk of eternity” called time. These golden moments of opportunity are doled out to us for our benefit and for God’s glory. If we use them wisely, they are woven by God’s omnipotent hand into the fabric of eternity. Henry Thoreau cautioned, “You cannot kill time without injuring eternity.” “He who has no vision of eternity,” said Carlyle, “has no hold on time.” “Only one life, ’twill soon be past; only what’s done for Christ will last” is the sentiment of every man who desires to be a good steward of his time. We are entrusted with a small portion of the capital of time. If we invest it wisely, it will pay dividends throughout eternity.

Prayer for the day
Take away my procrastinating nature—how easy it is for me to waste time. I want to be able to leave a legacy of time spent for You, Lord, because that is eternal.

(1) (Reply)

God Loves Atheist / Kumuyi Converted ~5000, The Best You Can Do Is Say Sheeple / Choose Wisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.