Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,231 members, 7,853,196 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

God Loves Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Loves Atheist (239 Views)

Hell Exists Because God Loves You / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Atheists!!! God Loves You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Loves Atheist by GodsMopol: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2017
No matter how sinful we get in our earthly walk, God is still offering us His Love unfeigned. It was a love that deserve no condition. While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. We are made to realise that nothing can stop that love, whether angels and I love you too. I believe one of this day, you attend a Bible based Church and give your life to Christ, get filled with the Holy Ghost and see the extent of Gods love.

I personally have many questions, but I sure know that if I have not encountered God in a living Church where the Holy Ghost dwells richly. I would be an atheist pulling down Christianity. This is an invitation bro and sis, yeaaaa, God wants to show us His Love, but we must understand Gods way is not the way of Men.
Re: God Loves Atheist by luvmijeje(f): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2017
I personally have many questions, but I sure know that if I have not encountered God in a living Church where the Holy Ghost dwells richly. I would be an atheist pulling down Christianity.

This reminds me of the faithfulness of God. At this time last year I was also doubting God. I was also doubting the Bible. I was even insulting Christians.

Our God is indeed merciful and loving.

(1) (Reply)

U.S President Wishes Muslims 'warm Greetings' For Eid / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! JESUS IS LORD! / A New World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.