Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,344 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) (20960 Views)

Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) / Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos / Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by Israel13(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
This country is really funny
Because someone stole yam and they want to kill him I am not saying stealing is good but the billions of naira our politicians have stolen nobody attacked them its just a shame
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
gypsey:
let him go! with a serious warning, the poor man is clearly hungry but he could have gone and find a labourer job even i began with labouring when i had nothing
you are right,u mean you once did that?
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sunofgod:

If you locate him also send me his name....... ill give 100k without thinking,

Nigeria so be beans..
infact friends you have all said well,I think the person who posted this can help out in detail on how to get to this man!!!
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by Mykelpato(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hunger in the land as a result of #Obianoeffect
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
gypsey:
me too i am willing to add some ££££ to it. I am serious angry the poor man is clearly hungry
gypsey,please we need to talk,can you email me on this (martinenui461@gmail.com)
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
JuanJO:
according to a Facebook user who posted that he was caugt stealing yam in Onitsha.
The funniest part of all this is peoples comments below
@op can you help out on details via where u got the info on how the man can be riched?
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by orjaha(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
he was trying to feed his family, what will he do when there is no body to go to for help.
in this country tody

No job
No food
No money for citizens of no power
then it will lead to ..
No living
No life

I beg u guys is not his intension to do that but frustration
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Martin0:
gypsey,please we need to talk,can you email me on this (martinenui461@gmail.com)
you will also find my email on my profile, write me and I will reply okay?
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
Martin0:
you are right,u mean you once did that?
yes! I was a labourer for £70 per day, I worked 6 days a week
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
gypsey:
you will also find my email on my profile, write me and I will reply okay?
did u get the message,I wanted you to connect me via the one i sent to you,that email belong to my mama,that why,don't want the message to go to her..
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Martin0:
did u get the message,I wanted you to connect me via the one i sent to you,that email belong to my mama,that why,don't want the message to go to her..
yes I got it, I ve also added your email to my contacts, i hope all is well
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by Sicario47(m): 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
I still remember how a 14 years old boy was lynched and burnt to death for stealing ordinary Garri.....

Yet the same Afonjas that terminated the young teen's life gruesomely are loyalist to Dimeji bankole, Fayemi, Bode George Tinubu and the other governor that used #24m to open website
You no just get sense
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
haykinzz:
This can only happen in one side of the country grin grin

Yam of all things to steal

His head like Kanu head
don't forget the baba that stole soft drinks.
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
gypsey:
yes! I was a labourer for £70 per day, I worked 6 days a week
jesus christ mehn you ve realy done well to be what you want for yourself,well for me here it a normal odd job that atleast one need to be addicted with if you don't have a good job did it like 2year's back before I got what I want,was paid 6Euro then!!!
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
gypsey:
yes I got it, I ve also added your email to my contacts, i hope all is well
yeah yeah all is well no problem...
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
Martin0:
jesus christ mehn you ve realy done well to be what you want for yourself,well for me here it a normal odd job that atleast one need to be addicted with if you don't have a good job did it like 2year's back before I got what I want,was paid 6Euro then!!!
well. .. atleast you are fine now. one have to start some were.
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Martin0:
yeah yeah all is well no problem...
Good!
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
gypsey:
well. .. atleast you are fine now. one have to start some were.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by statrboiTolu(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
This is how we roll here..... show mercy to the downtrodden and take maximum action against big thieves and politicians.

Afonjas will lynch that man for stealing mere yams but flare their agbo-infested teeth while hailing Buruji kashamu and Tinubu the grand thieves .
guy, calm down nah!! Agbo infested teeth, chai!! This thing funny sha!! No chill..
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by bayinq25(m): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
I still remember how a 14 years old boy was lynched and burnt to death for stealing ordinary Garri.....

Yet the same Afonjas that terminated the young teen's life gruesomely are loyalist to Dimeji bankole, Fayemi, Bode George Tinubu and the other governor that used #24m to open website
Aluu killing na afonja land?
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by kunleyy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
upon all the things happening in Nigeria person wan use thief join am...
it all begin from somewhere nd y'all are teaching the man to be a lazy fellow coa if he gets the chance next time he'll still steal out of it...
punish d guy but let it b moderate because stealing z stealing..
why can't he ask d owner t please give him out of it
Re: Man Nabbed For Stealing Yam In Onitsha (Photos) by holynyben(m): 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
buhari is alive!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrests 3 Robbery Suspects, Recover Loot (Pictures) / Court Discharges Murder Suspect For Showing Remorse / Reverend Sister Kidnapped In Okene, Kogi State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.